keith1955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 keith1955
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

First let me say I did all the 3 mass effect games when they first came out ( I did complete them ) and I am currently taking a trip down memory lane. I am not sure if I have missed something , I am still doing what I know is the main storyline , I just did the area where sheppard goes inside an area where he has to shoot data lines in yellow to break a dna chain.

Ok so now to where I am in the side quests , I am not sure whats happening , I went to the citadel and an assassin sent by the elusive man killed a few people. I have a lot of items to give to people in the citadel but they are just not their. Even more odd I am getting more and more side quests added just by overhearing what people say as I go past them.

Why cant I find certain people to give items to and more to the point does it really matter. As I say I did complete all 3 ME games many years ago.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

User Lists: 0

#2 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

try reloading a save from before you started having your issue(s).

you are probably in the middle of a particular mission and have just lost track of what was going on.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

As the above mentioned may need to jump back to an older save, had similar issues frequently in Inquisition and Origins. From my experience Bioware games have a lot in common with Betehsda Studio and have a nack for falling apart.

Then again haven't tried the Mass Effect series. Only the Dragon Age games and some Anthem during the free period, so Mass Effect Trilogy 'may' be more well put together, but doubtful.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

The good news is that those are probably sidequests so you could disregard them and still finish the game. Still annoying but at least not game breaking.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#5 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts
@RSM-HQ said:
...Then again haven't tried the Mass Effect series...

now is still a good time to play them. have just gone back through ME1 & 2 recently and there are some awesome mods for both titles that bring them pretty much on par with modern graphics and add some cool new features.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts
@elessarGObonzo said:

now is still a good time to play them. have just gone back through ME1 & 2 recently and there are some awesome mods for both titles that bring them pretty much on par with modern graphics and add some cool new features.

That's really good, tend to always check Nexus recommended for a lot of these older P.C. games. Morrowind with the updated Overhaul Mod is a very enjoyable experience.