This topic is locked from further discussion.

badatgames666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 badatgames666
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I realise I may be the only person still playing this game but does anyone know how to get back to my mom's house? I can't find it anywhere and i need to change my clothes. the map is rubbish! thanks for any help, hope this post is in the right place...
Stoopid_Fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#2 Stoopid_Fool
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts

Try pressing select if you're playing PS3 or whatever button is select on 360 or pc, and it brings up the map. The symbol for your house is a green key I think, and if you can't find your mom's apartment, try progressing the story further, you unlock Joe's apartment pretty quickly.

true_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 true_gamer007
Member since 2011 • 433 Posts

Mafia II is a damn good, very good game. So don't care if you're still playing.
Figure out the key to open map.

There's a possibility that you might have been shifted to a new house. It happens as you progress in the game.

BTW, it all about the map not only for your house but also for mission destination.

If you play it on PC, go to options and then to controls or key binding, whatever is it.

Hope it helps friend.

checkmate101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 checkmate101
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

You can't unless its part of a mission. Just go back to joe's house if you wanna change clothes or buy clothes at a clothing store.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Great game, and like others have stated, you end up staying at Joe's place pretty early on an don't need to live with your mom anymore (all your stuff is there, now).

:)

Good on ya for playig one of the best story-driven games ever programmed!

POWXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 POWXR
Member since 2012 • 116 Posts

I love this game.

andrewobrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 andrewobrian
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Thank God someone else thinks Mafia ll is a decent game. I'm sick of only reading negative feedback just because its been out for awhile. Oh and RE: to the map question. If your on a mission or quest of any kind, your home/house/Joe's will not show up on your map. Hope this helps.
Sasuke_jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Sasuke_jin
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

No doubt, I just played it through again for the second time, and it is the $hIt Game spot has always trashed games that are not FPS, or or not their fav, just like what you like and play, fanboys that take these games too seriously just need to chill.