Madden 2011 - Game Clock Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSIntimidator3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SSIntimidator3
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I tried to search for an answer, but maybe I'm just too stupid to use that feature. Two questions about the game itself 1 - Why does the game clock speed itself up 10-20 seconds after a play is called and before they walk to the line? This is after a completed pass or a run, when the defense has already picked their play and the offense picks after. The clock is still moving so there shouldn't be a need to push it forward like that. 2 - How do I turn that feature off?
GnR-SLaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GnR-SLaSh
Member since 2006 • 3021 Posts

It's an accelerated clock, I presume it's included to try and make it more realistic in the amount of time they choose to call a play?? I have no real idea though. You can turn it off just before you start a game, once you've chosen your team and it's asking which stadium, the option to adjust the accelerated clock is there - at least I think...

Just been playing some franchise against all madden, I swear it is completely unstoppable, Jones-Drew would literally break 3 tackles every time, often resulting in a touchdown - SO frustrating - only managed to beat the lions so far ;)

SSIntimidator3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SSIntimidator3
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Thanks, but I guess online you're stuck with it, right? I don't understand how I can play someone the same ranking as me and my receivers drop EVERY SINGLE BALL!!! His guys seem to catch everything. Fumbles always go his way and three INTs a game from my QB isn't unheard of. I hate online :)