Looking for older detective game name

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sgtBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 sgtBear
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I'm badly looking for the name of a game that i've played a few years ago, i try to describe the content in hope someone recognizes the game and knows the name of it.

The game is around 4-7 years old, and is kind of "point-and-click", which means your character cannot be controlled by key's or even in motion, it is that you see an image (eg: a driveway) and you can either click some objects or you can click to move to another picture (eg: click on the door to enter house).

The graphics where kinda good quality for that time, it was made realistic. It was not extremely popular or so, i'm usure if it was widely known at all.

The story of a the game was somekind of a detective solving a case, i'm unsure if it was an active detective or retired or so. It was an older male (40+) and the name of the game kinda had to do with the name of the detective. The whole game (as far as i played it) played in a street that was t-shaped. As seen from the bottom of the T there were a house where you could enter and search some rooms, also the detective seemed to live there or in the house next to it (unsure), and i think it was a hotel/motel . At the bottom of the street was a bar/restaurant were some people were. In the T-Arms of the street was just nothing interesting or available "yet", maybe there was content later, there were also blocked ways to the rest of the city. There was also one location that could be traveled to, was sort of a more luxury house in the woods. The street area always was very dark or night

As far as i can remember, the game played in a scifi time age, but the location were just looking like ordonary places - or like whats left of the ordonary people. I also remember tall buildings from the intro.

Maybe someone can give the name of this game?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55899 Posts

@sgtbear: I think you'll have much better luck asking this question in this thread: Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0 cause users in that place are good at tracking old games. Copy/past the question over their and sorry but I'll have to lock this thread.

Good luck finding the game you are looking for :)