Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Kat999
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Hello,

After having played some MMOs a long time ago, mainly Ultima Online, and also tried later Age of Conan, I came back to video games discovering the Battle Royale types of games. So I played PUBG for some time, then Fortnite and now playing CoD Warzone.

I couldn’t play MMO as it takes quite a lot of time and I don’t have as much as I used to when I was a student 😊 The Battle Royale is very fun to play with friends and easy to play. However, there’s no skill development in the games, everybody has the same weapons more or less … so I would like some kind of more « variety » in the game.

So I am depesrately looking for a new game that can meet these expectations :

• Online game
  • Can be played with friends. Must be playable with friends I should write. We usually play several times a week the evening, at 2 to 4 players, depending on the nights. So we can’t play MOBA as it is, I think so, usually teams of 5. The good thing with BR is that you can play duo, trio or squad.
  • FPS view if possible
  • The multiplayer is really key. I don’t like much when there is no interaction with other players, I mean combats. Coop games, where you go with friends fight against monsters or whatever is not very fun according to me. That’s why I really liked PvP in MMO.
  • We all play on PC ; but cross play would be of course a really good thing
  • Doesn’t matter the theme, even though I am not a big fan of SF (I put aside Warframe for that reason)

So based on this , I checked and noticed some games that could be good and they don’t meet all the expectations I think : World of Tanks, The Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, Darkfall …

The Division 2, Monster Hunter, Vermintide … are coop games so I am not interested.

Thanks a lot for your help !