Looking for a good pvp focused MMORPG, help?

BaconBeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BaconBeach
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Guys i recently bought a gaming PC and got back in the gaming business after 7 years or so... I am now looking for a pvp focused MMORPG. Especially with guild owned dungeons and open world pvp. Back in the days i used to play this free mmorpg called Rappelz. This game was about average for a free mmorpg, but the guild owned dungeons made it the best of all time. The way it worked was that all dungeons were owned by guilds and the owning guild got 10% of all currency looted in that spesific dungeon. Every Sunday there would be a massive fight inside the dungeon, between current owner and a challanging guild over ownership of the dungeon. This in addition to open world pvp where players killed while in PK mode risked dropping their gear, gave the game a very personal experience and made room for a lot of drama and war between guilds...

I tried getting back in to Rappelz now, but the game is very old an essentially dead after devs made alot of stupid decisions... :(

Anyone know of a similar MMORPG game that can give me the same type of drama/war/community and personal engagement? The game it self does not have to be top notch, it was the pvp community with all the war and drama that made it as good as it was. Any suggestions? =)

misconfigured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By misconfigured
Member since 2017 • 27 Posts

Eve online?

MageMater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MageMater
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Have you tried Black Desert Online I tried it but didn't like it because of the pvp because that's not my thing but if that's what your looking for its a nice looking game

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Destiny 2

WeebDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WeebDragon
Member since 2017 • 102 Posts

Mobile gamer here so I suggest you try Lineage II revolution.

Occult123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Occult123
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

If you want a pvp focused mmorpg with real-time action third-person game, try Aion Online. Korean mmorpg that has been around for almost 10 years and still perfectly alive in Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China, Europe, Russia, and North America and those servers have thousands of players internationally. Video example of a newly uploaded pvp video in ACTION - watch it in 1440p60 quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIx2N9Abkc