Kobe the cover boy for NBA 2K10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ELgiganteSABADO
ELgiganteSABADO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 ELgiganteSABADO
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Freaking awesome!

I just hope that Lebron makes the cover for NBA Live 10....that would be the day.
....and i would like to stab thec***s****** who thought it wouldbe cute tophotoshopkobe in aknicks jersey and nominate it for the potential cover.

here's the link:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nba-bryant-game-2445530-cover-best

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

about time

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
Yeah, finally. No more of those horrible Kobe b-ball games.
ELgiganteSABADO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ELgiganteSABADO

Freaking awesome!

I just hope that Lebron makes the cover for NBA Live 10....that would be the day.
....and i would like to stab thec***s****** who thought it wouldbe cute to photoshop kobe in a knicks jersey and nominate it for the potential cover.

here's the link:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nba-bryant-game-2445530-cover-best

ELgiganteSABADO

yeah.
let's just hope he's wearing a laker jersey on the cover, because if the picture with him wearing a knicks jersey takes the cake, i willcrap myself.

Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
Wonder if his wife will be in the background wearing her (I'm sorry I raped another woman) pink diamond ring glaring at him? That would be the most realistic cover. Would rather have had D. Howard, cause at least he is a decent guy kids could look up to.
ELgiganteSABADO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ELgiganteSABADO

Wonder if his wife will be in the background wearing her (I'm sorry I raped another woman) pink diamond ring glaring at him? That would be the most realistic cover. Would rather have had D. Howard, cause at least he is a decent guy kids could look up to.Lostboy1224

Wow. Yet another kobe the raper insult. Very impressive.
I like how you c***s****** would call this guy a "raper" when the b**** who caused all of this drama in the first place chose not to press charges.
So yeah, he was never a raper. Don't believe me? You best believe the cliche, but stone cold true "innocent until proven guilty". Get your freaking facts straight before you open your godd*** mouth.
Yeah, you can hate him because he's a supposed criminal, but if you're a fan of basketball in general, you gotta give respect totalent whenever you see it, as you are trying to imply when you brought up Dwight Howard's name.Not thati'm discrediting Dwight Howard either, he's quite a brilliant player himself. But in the end, all companies, especially EA Sports or 2K Sports care about is racking in the money in a bad financial time we're in now; they could care less about choosingtheircover boy based admiration by children or whatnot. Andwho out there could make a better choice than Kobe?

You can kiss his a** because you'd wish you couldlive a life where you would be married to a beautiful girl, live inside a house with more rooms than you have fingers and toes,ride one car for every day of the month,and making money by the millions withyour face plasteredon every cover of a top selling video game andselling shoes while you'redoing nothing for all this butsitting on your a** in front of the computer with one hand down your pants.

ELgiganteSABADO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ELgiganteSABADO

Yeah, finally. No more of those horrible Kobe b-ball games.ASK_Story

I don't know.
At least NBA 2007 The Life was half more bearable than the NBA courtside games.

Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts

[QUOTE="Lostboy1224"]Wonder if his wife will be in the background wearing her (I'm sorry I raped another woman) pink diamond ring glaring at him? That would be the most realistic cover. Would rather have had D. Howard, cause at least he is a decent guy kids could look up to.ELgiganteSABADO

I like how you c***s****** would call this guy a "raper" when the b**** who caused all of this drama in the first place chose not to press charges.
So yeah, he was never a raper. Don't believe me? You best believe the cliche, but stone cold true "innocent until proven guilty". Get your freaking facts straight before you open your godd*** mouth.
Yeah, you can hate him because he's a supposed criminal, but if you're a fan of basketball in general, you gotta give respect totalent whenever you see it, as you are trying to imply when you brought up Dwight Howard's name.Not thati'm discrediting Dwight Howard either, he's quite a brilliant player himself. But in the end, all companies, especially EA Sports or 2K Sports care about is racking in the money in a bad financial time we're in now; they could care less about choosingtheircover boy based admiration by children or whatnot. Andwho out there could make a better choice than Kobe?

You can kiss his a** because you'd wish you couldlive a life where you would be married to a beautiful girl, live inside a house with more rooms than you have fingers and toes,ride one car for every day of the month,and making money by the millions withyour face plasteredon every cover of a top selling video game andselling shoes while you'redoing nothing for all this butsitting on your a** in front of the computer with one hand down your pants.

Wow, you seem to really love kobe don't you. You can admire whoever you want, but your undying support doesn't make him a good guy and yes have read all about his case and heard all the "facts". You do know that just because she wasn't able to testify that doesn't mean it never happened right? So at best you have guy who commits adultry and throws money at the problem so it goes away. And worse case scenerio you have a guy who rapes a woman, commits adultry, and throws money at it so it goes away. Does Kobe have skill? Yes, he is one of the best players in the world. Is he a stand up guy? No. Are there better role models and spokesmen for the NBA 2K franchise? Certainly. But it all comes down to money and the mass public's history of ignoring what happened so they can go back to worshiping their idols. If cussing complete strangers out is your way of trying to win debates then you might want to rethink that tactic, cause its not working now and probably won't work in the future. Hope you enjoy the Finals

Iceman8012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 Iceman8012
Member since 2004 • 827 Posts

[QUOTE="ELgiganteSABADO"]

[QUOTE="Lostboy1224"]Wonder if his wife will be in the background wearing her (I'm sorry I raped another woman) pink diamond ring glaring at him? That would be the most realistic cover. Would rather have had D. Howard, cause at least he is a decent guy kids could look up to.Lostboy1224

Wow, you seem to really love kobe don't you. You can admire whoever you want, but your undying support doesn't make him a good guy and yes have read all about his case and heard all the "facts". You do know that just because she wasn't able to testify that doesn't mean it never happened right? So at best you have guy who commits adultry and throws money at the problem so it goes away. And worse case scenerio you have a guy who rapes a woman, commits adultry, and throws money at it so it goes away. Does Kobe have skill? Yes, he is one of the best players in the world. Is he a stand up guy? No. Are there better role models and spokesmen for the NBA 2K franchise? Certainly. But it all comes down to money and the mass public's history of ignoring what happened so they can go back to worshiping their idols. If cussing complete strangers out is your way of trying to win debates then you might want to rethink that tactic, cause its not working now and probably won't work in the future. Hope you enjoy the Finals

I think his profile pic explains the face you have right now after reading that