Killstreaks in MW2 a little absurd?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArticRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 ArticRecon
Member since 2003 • 193 Posts
The more I play MW2, the more I get annoyed with the killstreak concept. Yes, it's a momentum type system where good players can increase their kills they already earned. It gets old shooting down choppers and harriers though. When you have one yourself, yes you get to mow everyone down and have fun at it, but there's no skill to it. Why not involve more tactics into that? As the CoD series evolves, it makes me wonder, "what's next" and how is this going to evolve. The mantra is usually bigger and better, but HOW is that better going to be? I'd like to see the focus go more toward a TRUE tactical system, the maps are really geared to a few central areas where everybody gathers and just kills each other en masse. I dunno, just my personal take on it. Time for some new maps already!!!
sharkbiscuit79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 sharkbiscuit79
Member since 2009 • 1142 Posts

think sequals and dlc should be released later than they are at the mo only had the game2 weeks i dont need any more just yet.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I like the Killstreaks but having these killstreaks brings out even more campers.

dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 dragonic9100
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

whats absurb about an AC130 1 shot killing everyone with a giant explosive or a nuke ending the game by killing everyone? stop crying and find a new game if you dont like it

this was sarcasm