Killone 2 and ufc: undisputed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asmaar99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 asmaar99
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

hey there guys.. i am buying a playstation 3 in a couple of days and i am really intrested in ufc and killzone 2. i have looked at a couple of review and trailers and they seem really intresting.

i want to know if it is worth me buying these two games and why, if not what do you reccomend me in getting.

LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

haven't played KZ2 yet but if you're a big MMA fan like me, Undisputed is a must, flaws and all. my only complaint is it's career mode which kind of sucks, but over all, it's a fun game. most of the fighters fight differently, too. B.J. has his signature jab, and Minotauro has his Judo trip too.

VirtualAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 VirtualAntics
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

KZ2 is full of 'hit the ground running' game play. Visually, it's gorgeous; with foreboding city and industrial settings, a futuristic space cruiser and desolate shanty towns. The word 'intense' barely sums up what the overall experience is like. There's blood, a variety of colourful weapons (electricity rifle, anyone?) and the chance to pop enemy helmets with gunfire. The A.I move and react realistically. (They'll put up a real fight!) The ATAC will strike the fear of god into you. I really hate those things, lol! :D There's also a chance to collect hidden emblems scattered through most of the levels, which makes for good replay value.

UFC: It pretty much feels like a tv broadcast. The fighters are rendered in a photorealistic fashion, and the commentary sounds authentic. There are classic bouts to relive, create a fighter mode and a meaty career mode. The fights can be a buzz, with a real sense of the outcome swinging either way if you're not careful. The crowd reactions add to the atmosphere. There's also blood here too. :)

Overall, both games are a lot of fun to play. They're both solid choices. Props for choosing these two to start your collection.

I hope the above has been helpful.

jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts
Pick up both. KZ2 is the best console FPS I have played this gen and the UFC game is my favorite fighting game this gen. Both are completely different games and worth the money.