James Bond: Blood Stone (360/PS3)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TweakyRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 TweakyRabbit
Member since 2009 • 31 Posts
I made this topic to inform gamers that James Bond: Blood Stone is currently $9.99 (Brand new, limited time only) at GameStop. I just got done completing the campaign, and for $10 this game rocks. It may be on the short side, but you can go back to play it on "007" difficulty (Unlocked after you beat it the first time). Also, for those who consider themselves achievement/trophy whores, this game provides a solid list that doesn't require much to get. I highly recommend gamers to go out and get it before the price goes back up again (Originally $39.99 from GameStop).
IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

Oh sweet, thanks for the heads up. I remember wanting to try that game and completely forgot about it.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Is this deal available online or at the store?

TweakyRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TweakyRabbit

Metamania
It's available both online and store.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

TweakyRabbit

It's available both online and store.

Really? I'll have to look into my local stores, see if they have this in stock. Otherwise, I think I'll be picking it up online. I enjoyed Blood Stone in the past, since I'm a fan of James Bond and all.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Metamania

Also, Goldeneye 007 for the Nintendo Wii also costs $9.99 and I also think that's a limited-time deal only, so if anyone wants to snatch up a new copy of Goldeneye at a price like that, might as well do so now.

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Interesting. I already own it though. Payed the full $60 when it was new. Great game, but the length left me wondering if I really should have payed that much money for it. But at $10, it's a great deal. Highly recomend it to Bond fans, or those looking fora good third person shooter with stealth aspects.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Metamania

Interesting. I already own it though. Payed the full $60 when it was new. Great game, but the length left me wondering if I really should have payed that much money for it. But at $10, it's a great deal. Highly recomend it to Bond fans, or those looking fora good third person shooter with stealth aspects.

lazyathew

Agreed, the length of the game was short. I remember beating it within five hours on the same day on the easiest difficulty. I think it's even longer if you set it onto the harder difficulties, like on 007. Wonder how hard that will be?

TweakyRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TweakyRabbit

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

Metamania

Agreed, the length of the game was short. I remember beating it within five hours on the same day on the easiest difficulty. I think it's even longer if you set it onto the harder difficulties, like on 007. Wonder how hard that will be?

I'm doing 007 difficulty now, it's definitely a challenge. The last mission is very hard from what I read.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Metamania

[QUOTE="Metamania"]

[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

TweakyRabbit

I'm doing 007 difficulty now, it's definitely a challenge. The last mission is very hard from what I read.

I'm looking forward to finding this out myself soon, since I went ahead and ordered a copy on the 360. This is great, because I have a Bond game to tide me over for awhile until Goldeneye 007 Reloaded comes out later this year for the 360. Thanks for letting me know about the deal! :)

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#12 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

Awesome game. The multiplayer is lame, but the campaign was full of exciting moments.

Novemberrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 Novemberrr
Member since 2011 • 163 Posts
I snatched it up during the deal! I'm excited to try it soon! :D I also picked up Quantum of Solace too! :D
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Metamania

I snatched it up during the deal! I'm excited to try it soon! :D I also picked up Quantum of Solace too! :D Novemberrr

Quantam Of Solace isn't a bad one either. The campaign was rough in some spots, but otherwise enjoyable.

shaunmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#15 shaunmc
Member since 2003 • 1957 Posts

Blood Stone is a lot of fun while it lasts.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Metamania

Blood Stone is a lot of fun while it lasts.

shaunmc

Hey Shaun, were there any missions that you considered to be your favorite to go through, like the driving sequences?

TweakyRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TweakyRabbit
I'm glad some of you are taking advantage of this offer. The game is definitely fun, and that driving sequence where you drive on the ice is so extremely badass. I hate GameStop, but when they have an offer like this, I can't say no. *Edit* The deal has ended, I hope plenty of you picked it up.
MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#18 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

I got Blood Stone when it came out and it's really good. It's a very authentic Bond game, complete with voiceover from Judi Dench and Daniel Craig, a theme song, and title sequence.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Metamania

I'm glad some of you are taking advantage of this offer. The game is definitely fun, and that driving sequence where you drive on the ice is so extremely badass. I hate GameStop, but when they have an offer like this, I can't say no. *Edit* The deal has ended, I hope plenty of you picked it up.TweakyRabbit

Good thing I did! I figured a deal like this would be very limiting, so I had to jump on it ASAP. My copy's already been shipped out. I'll hopefully have my copy by the end of the week. :)