ISO: Games-at-launch chart.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Brakkyn (523 posts) -

I saw something recently somewhere on the Internet that I thought I had saved to my computer, but either didn't do so or forgot where I put it. In the event that I didn't save it (or did and don't find it), I was hoping maybe someone else had seen it or can at least point me in the right direction.

It was a chart (but not a spreadsheet) that showed three columns: one for PS4 launch titles, one for XBOX ONE launch titles, and a third for PC titles, which was substantially longer than the other two. The text was normal (like Times New Roman, etc.) and the background was plain white.

I don't know exactly where I saw it or how I got to viewing it. It may have been on GameSpot, or on RAPTR, or somewhere in Steam. I tried retracing my steps, checking my web history, searching links from my most frequently visited websites, but I haven't located it. If there is anyone who has seen something similar, or has any idea what it was I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it.

#2 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22931 posts) -

A quick Google search led me to THIS. Perhaps it is what you seek?

#3 Edited by Brakkyn (523 posts) -

Freaking EXACTLY it, Zombie. It was exclusives and not just launch titles I should have been looking for. I need to work on my search engine skills.

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into finding this, even if it was quick. It's appreciated.