ISO: Games-at-launch chart.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brakkyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 Brakkyn
Member since 2011 • 608 Posts

I saw something recently somewhere on the Internet that I thought I had saved to my computer, but either didn't do so or forgot where I put it. In the event that I didn't save it (or did and don't find it), I was hoping maybe someone else had seen it or can at least point me in the right direction.

It was a chart (but not a spreadsheet) that showed three columns: one for PS4 launch titles, one for XBOX ONE launch titles, and a third for PC titles, which was substantially longer than the other two. The text was normal (like Times New Roman, etc.) and the background was plain white.

I don't know exactly where I saw it or how I got to viewing it. It may have been on GameSpot, or on RAPTR, or somewhere in Steam. I tried retracing my steps, checking my web history, searching links from my most frequently visited websites, but I haven't located it. If there is anyone who has seen something similar, or has any idea what it was I'm looking for, I'd appreciate it.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

A quick Google search led me to THIS. Perhaps it is what you seek?

Brakkyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By Brakkyn
Member since 2011 • 608 Posts

Freaking EXACTLY it, Zombie. It was exclusives and not just launch titles I should have been looking for. I need to work on my search engine skills.

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into finding this, even if it was quick. It's appreciated.