This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts
The staff of GamesRadar and GamesTM are closet Nintendo fanboys. The staff of Gamepro and IGN are closet Playstation fanboys. The staff of Kotaku and X-play are closet Xbox fanboys.
Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
[QUOTE="samanthademeste"]The staff of GamesRadar and GamesTM are closet Nintendo fanboys. The staff of Gamepro and IGN are closet Playstation fanboys. The staff of Kotaku and X-play are closet Xbox fanboys.

No.
Farkeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Farkeman
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts
i know that most gaming site staff favor console to pc for unknown reasons . idk maybe because casual gamers review games and casual = console , like reviewing mw2 for 9.5 ? ign gave 10 for mw2 in graphics department , srsly ? have you seen mw2 graphics ? textures are streched and buggy , 0 filters ...
Avatar image for UnknownElement4
UnknownElement4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UnknownElement4
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts

I don't think so.

narog84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 narog84
Member since 2006 • 1126 Posts
[QUOTE="samanthademeste"]The staff of GamesRadar and GamesTM are closet Nintendo fanboys. The staff of Gamepro and IGN are closet Playstation fanboys. The staff of Kotaku and X-play are closet Xbox fanboys.

i totally agreed with Gamepro and IGN , IGN post an article saying that ps3 have a 8 core CPU LOL yea and i have a 12 core pc xD and they edit the article and change some stuff but they keep the 8 core thing totally fanboy article
SaPhIrX_lOl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 SaPhIrX_lOl
Member since 2009 • 592 Posts

[QUOTE="samanthademeste"]The staff of GamesRadar and GamesTM are closet Nintendo fanboys. The staff of Gamepro and IGN are closet Playstation fanboys. The staff of Kotaku and X-play are closet Xbox fanboys.narog84
i totally agreed with Gamepro and IGN , IGN post an article saying that ps3 have a 8 core CPU LOL yea and i have a 12 core pc xD and they edit the article and change some stuff but they keep the 8 core thing totally fanboy article

Perhaps it was there i got my information about the PS3.. Because for sometime i actually believed that it had 8 cores... And now i hate IGN, they seriously lied about it? :x

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

For me I only think IGN are PS3 fanboys and Gametrailers are 360 fanboys. But that is all.

Farkeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Farkeman
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts

[QUOTE="narog84"][QUOTE="samanthademeste"]The staff of GamesRadar and GamesTM are closet Nintendo fanboys. The staff of Gamepro and IGN are closet Playstation fanboys. The staff of Kotaku and X-play are closet Xbox fanboys.SaPhIrX_lOl

Perhaps it was there i got my information about the PS3.. Because for sometime i actually believed that it had 8 cores... And now i hate IGN, they seriously lied about it? :x

lol 8 core ps3 , -me perform rofl on my floor nao-