Is GRAW (the first one) 1st or 3rd person?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
Is it 1st or 3rd person? And how's the online?
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts
Depends on which console you're talking about.
zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zeppelin_64
The PS2 version.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MAILER_DAEMON

The one that got a 4.4, eh? Apparently it has a barebones online system, and good luck finding anyone who will play it. The Xbox and PS2 versions were stripped-down FPS versions of the 3PTS game on the 360, and that's the only version you should bother with if you want to play the game.

Translation, GRAW for PS2 and Xbox are GRAW in name only.

vivalabuck92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 vivalabuck92
Member since 2007 • 278 Posts
FPS. Online isnt that good. I dont really recommend it.
zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zeppelin_64

The one that got a 4.4, eh? Apparently it has a barebones online system, and good luck finding anyone who will play it. The Xbox and PS2 versions were stripped-down FPS versions of the 3PTS game on the 360, and that's the only version you should bother with if you want to play the game.

MAILER_DAEMON
What's wrong with the online? Should I stick with getting Battlefield 2:Modern Combat instead? But main question here is what's wrong with the online.
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
If you're looking for the best FPS version, go with the PC. It's only $10 bucks now at Wal-Mart or Fry's in a jewel case.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MAILER_DAEMON
[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]

zeppelin_64
What's wrong with the online? Should I stick with getting Battlefield 2:Modern Combat instead? But main question here is what's wrong with the online.

The only version I've played is the 360 version, so I can't answer that. Would you seriously buy such a stripped-down version of the game though?
zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zeppelin_64
[QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]

MAILER_DAEMON

The only version I've played is the 360 version, so I can't answer that. Would you seriously buy such a stripped-down version of the game though?

Yes, if I wanted it. I see no reason not to get the game I want.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MAILER_DAEMON
[QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"][QUOTE="zeppelin_64"][QUOTE="MAILER_DAEMON"]

zeppelin_64

Yes, if I wanted it. I see no reason not to get the game I want.

Your money, your choice... just don't expect great things from it. If Gamespot's review didn't dissuade you, then consider that IGN said "The existence of this title should be denied by any and all," along with a 3.7 rating. Everything I've read about it screams "hack job." My reccomendation, which it doesn't seem like you're interested in, is to do what I did and hold off on trying the game out until getting a 360.
Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
Get the 360 version. You will be sorely disappointed in the other ones.