Interesting deer hunting game idea (yes this is serious lol)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StSk8ter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 StSk8ter29
Member since 2003 • 1804 Posts

I was thinking the other day about how to make an interesting deer hunting game. Most of the time what ends up being a problem with these games is you end up spending forever looking for a deer just to end up getting bored and shooting trees.

To the point, basically my idea istoinstead create a surplus of deer in the forest tokill with thegoalbeing to kill as many as possible in a set time. The fun of the game would be finding better weapons in the forest and upgrading things like putting spikes on the front of your atv. I would like the game to run off the Red Faction: Guerilla engine so that all trees could be knocked down onto the deer. Weapons would be things like chainguns, rocket launchers, exploding arrows, rebarcrossbows, swords, etc. Anything fun basically.

The only multiplayer mode Ihave thought of so far is a capture theflag scenario where both teams start on opposite sides of the map trying to capture the others flag. The catch is, the deer are still there, and for every kill you get one point. Flags however, would count for about 50 points, so even if the other team has their base defended you can still win and/or they are forced to come out and find you to stop you from killing the deer.