Intellivision Amico – Exited about the Awesome “REIMAGINED and REMADE” Games? & the Awesome Team Behind It?

Smokin105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Smokin105
Member since 2010 • 493 Posts

Anyone really excited about today’s announcement of the new Intellivision Amico?! I sure am!

As a busy dad of 2 very young boys, I’ve had a hard time finding good gaming options for my sons (and my schedule too). Phone games are weak or cash grabs imo (there’s no on-line transactions in the Amico!) and although Nintendo has offered some gems, most are too involved / long for my sons. From my own perspective and having grown up playing some of the original Intellivision games, I think the Amico just might hit the sweet spot.

I was really excited to hear that they're creating “REIMAGINED and REMADE” versions of Shark! Shark!, Night Stalker, SNAFU, Utopia, Frog Bog, Triple Action, Tron Deadly Discs, and B-17 Bomber which are all some of my favorites!

And the Intellivision version of Burgertime is one of my all time favorites! My dad and I still play it! So when they featured in their video a new Super Burgertime, I couldn’t wait to see it! (I’m also really curious about the ToeJam & Earl highlight which was really unexpected but still really welcomed ;)

For some reason I haven’t seen the Intellivision Amico featured on gamespot yet so check out their website below, especially their Oct 22nd press release and their surprisingly great announcement video in that press release:

https://www.intellivisionentertainment.com/

The team behind it, highlighted at the end of the video, also seem really impressive. Are you excited about it too? And what are some of the games you’re looking forward to most? Or would like to see in the future? (I’m keeping my fingers crossed for “Bump & Jump” and “Advanced Dungeons & Dragons” :) Thanks!