In your opinion,what game should I pre-order?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

Poll In your opinion,what game should I pre-order? (18 votes)

Assassins Creed Origins 50%
SW Battlefront II 50%

So gamer's,give me some advice please?

By the way,the games are on the Xbox One,if it matters?

Thank You for your honesty and input. :)

• 
Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

User Lists: 0

#1 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2946 Posts

I won't be buying either of those but if I absolutely had to pick it would be Battlefront II.

I'm sure that game will have quite an audience on the Xbox One for awhile.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

Never pre-order. Pre-ordering is a sin that will bring you to hell.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56060 Posts

Let's see, do you like FPS games more so, are you a huge fan of Star Wars? If all above answer is yes, pre-order Battlefront 2. Do you love Assassin's Creed series? I get that too.

Let's look at the situation. Origin releases October 27, Battlefront 2 releases November 14. Pre-order Battlefront 2 first and then, pre-order Assassin's Creed: Origin later.

Me, I'm buying both Star Wars Battlefront 2 & Assassin's Creed: Origin on my PC. In other words, try to buy both games if you can.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44551 Posts

I don't pre-order since that interferes with my Xbox Rewards. If you buy physical, see about pre-ordering at the Microsoft Store if you have one around. They have great incentives there, especially around holidays, including store credit and online credit to spend on the digital store.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

Hmm, tough decision but seems like Assassins Creed is the better call. It's an established gaming franchise, not my appeal but for those that want a sandbox killing simulator it gets the job done.

Any Star Wars game however, is mediocre at best, and entirely relies on name to draw people in. A game purely centred around cosmetics and nostalgic appeal. You'll throw it away in a heartbeat and wonder why you bothered unless you're a huge fan of SW, because what it'll offer is unpolished and lacking originality as a game.

But while I'm here may as well point out my most looked-forward pre-orders consists of Monster Hunter: World- Special Edition (PS4) and The Evil Within 2 (PS4 and P.C.) <yes I'm getting it on both.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

AC of course!

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

I think battlefront 2 will have longer lasting appeal. A (hopefully) lengthy story mode plus multiplayer supported with free content gets my vote.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58297 Posts

Battlefront was a snoozefest, just completely uninspired gameplay that capitalized on the the name and did little else. Cash grab. If you ask me what my biggest gaming disappointments of my life are, Battlefront is on that list, and it is pretty high up there. I have little hope for Battlefront 2.

AC is a franchise that has been milked, but I have also enjoyed nearly every single installment enough to justify every purchase.

So I say AC

Rozdawgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 Rozdawgz
Member since 2017 • 16 Posts

Seeing Assassins Creed is mainly a story driven game, ad Star Wars Battlefront is more online, it is likely that an Assassins Creed preorder will provide more benefits. And based off previous Assassins Creeds, this will likely be a long sequence of quests, or possibly an entirely new story. Battlefront will most likely be new characters/weapons/skins.

Hope I could help

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

It depends on what type of game you like playing I'm getting AC Origins for the Xbox One X because I want to see how good it looks and this will also be my first AC game.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Neither one.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts
@nibbin1191 said:

Why don't you wait for shadow of war if you're interested in the AC route?

Isn't the upcoming Shadow game suppose to be looking like trash based on tech-demos, and even have micro-transactions that disrespect someones passing?