In case you arent sold on FF7R yet. Here is a trailer that might entice you (warning lots of spoiler)

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Cloud in a dress!. This trailer seriously making me thinking of upgrading my deluxe edition preorder to the limited square store collectors edition.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#2 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Looks amazing. I wasn't too keen on the battle system from previous trailers but will buy it anyway of course.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

A lot of my friends love Final Fantasy, even two which seem to get a lot of hate.

Much like Persona however, and the reason I pass on these games, 'story' really isn't why I jump into games. May try Final Fantasy Seven Remake one-day if it proves to be plentiful and less bloated in the story department.

Though assume like the Resident Evil remakes is more dedicated to the fandom. Not going to go out my way to recommend Resident Evil 3 Remake to someone who dislikes Survival Horror; and feel the same can be stated for heavy story RPGs.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

It had quite the opposite effect on me. Now, that I know the plot of the game and now can run a simulated version in my head. So, in theory I would have no need of buying the game.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Something confuses me: we know that this game is only the Midgar part of the story, right? So why are they showing us the Jenova boss fight (or at least the cutscenes preceding it) in this trailer if that's going to be in the third FF7 remake game (supposedly a 2024-2026 release on PS5)?