I'm stuck in Final Fantasy X (Spoilers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
I'm at the beginning where the place gets destroyed by this round ball of water, and I'm somehow underwater. I have the option of going down by pressing O, but I have no idea how to advance in the story.
Threesixtyci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Threesixtyci
Member since 2006 • 4451 Posts

Umm.... I don't know where you're at.

Have you met some girl in wierd looking armor, yet? Have you been chased by a large fish, yet? If you are working for that girl, then you just keep going down.... don't worry about air... these guys never seem to need any.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

Umm.... I don't know where you're at.

Have you met some girl in wierd looking armor, yet? Have you been chased by a large fish, yet? If you are working for that girl, then you just keep going down.... don't worry about air... these guys never seem to need any.

Threesixtyci
I didn't read much of what you wrote since it probably contains spoilers. I'll make it more clear, I am after the part where auron holds Tidus's shirt and says, "It all begins here" while they're being sucked through what looked like a huge tornado. Again, this is in the very beginning.
Bengameaholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 180

#4 Bengameaholic
Member since 2006 • 282 Posts

Oh I think I know where you are.

I'll try my best to not give anything anyway and to make this contain spoilers.

You have just arrived at this random water place yes? Swim around (you can go as deep as you like. You may even find some potions or something) and run along things. I think you can run along some tree thing coming out of the water.

SPOLIER: I think then you might have to fight this fish. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Just keep travelling along the given path. There is really only one path you can take. Eventually you'll arrive in a place where a cut-scene will commence.

I really hope I'm right. I haven't played the game in years. :P Sorry if I'm wrong or I've ruined anything for you.

-Gray_Fox-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Gray_Fox-
Member since 2005 • 2578 Posts
lol I think u should just keep pressing the O button until u arrive at the building under u
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts
Just keep swimming north until you can exit the water. Eventually you trigger a cut scene. Its impossible to go the wrong way. Its entirely linear.
tsduv21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 tsduv21
Member since 2007 • 2942 Posts

Just keep swimming north until you can exit the water. Eventually you trigger a cut scene. Its impossible to go the wrong way. Its entirely linear.Alter_Echo

What he said.

king_of_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 king_of_metal
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
I think I know where you are. Jecht should be standing somewhere, and you have to go talk to him. Look around for him and just swim to him.