I need some Advice on how to be a better player on cod waw.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Thetoiletguy911
Thetoiletguy911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thetoiletguy911
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Well i recently got the game i been playing for 1 month now its my first cod ever, But i completly blow at this game my KDR is .99 not that great i only do good when i camp as i am a pretty decent sniper. But as i am on the run i always get killed from behind. Or if some one is shooting at me as soon as i react i die. I use the radar and map to find people i chase after them but in the end they end up killing me, how nooby i have an edge but i still die. I am bad at head to head combat because i have bad aim with the sight seeing thing. Oh and when i use the radar i get paranoid because i see the dots sscattered all over the map and as i am triying to get one guy i always thing some one will come from the side or behind becausse that always happens to me.

Any Advice?

danmam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 danmam2
Member since 2008 • 393 Posts
Play more. For someone who's playing his first CoD game ever, .99 isn't a horrible K/D. It'll get better. Use all the different guns (discover which ones fit your play style best) and play, play, and play some more.
Avatar image for JannettyTRocker
JannettyTRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JannettyTRocker
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts
K, I've never played COD : WaW, but I'll tell you something that always helps me. Which is, study your opponents. Find guys that dominate the play, and watch what they do to get kills and win matches, and then practice those moves or strategies. Like they say, 'fight fire with fire'. Hope that helps.
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

Any Advice?

Thetoiletguy911

Yes. Stop posting this topic or close variants of this same topic every other day in this forum.

Go HERE.

Thetoiletguy911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thetoiletguy911
you dont have to be so dam rude due about it i am new to this site so sorry
cooldude1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 cooldude1888
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

Well play at it more until you get better. Always be aware of whos around you, get the right guns for the right map,

get good spots, learn to know the maps, get good at firefights and you should be a better player in no time.

Avatar image for YourChaosIsntMe
YourChaosIsntMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 YourChaosIsntMe
Member since 2007 • 1228 Posts
[QUOTE="cooldude1888"]

Well play at it more until you get better. Always be aware of whos around you, get the right guns for the right map,

get good spots, learn to know the maps, get good at firefights and you should be a better player in no time.

You forgot "raise IQ through holistic and new age medicines and classical music, go to Gamefaqs.com, stop sucking, and level up through assault rifles like everyone else."
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
You already made this thread and I took the time to give you a pretty lengthy reply on how to improve! You didn't even read it did you.
Thetoiletguy911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Thetoiletguy911
im sorry i needed some more but if this is breaking the rules i will delete them.
S3v3rance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 S3v3rance
If you want kills you camp but never camp in the same spot, especially if servers have killcam. If you want to get better you gotta attack and constanly look around and listen intently to footsteps. Oh yeah, play the crap out of it.
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
im sorry i needed some more but if this is breaking the rules i will delete them.Thetoiletguy911
My advice to you is force yourself to get all the marksmen challenges with every gun. I guarantee you'll get better. That's how I got better.