I need help finding a fighting game, please help me, pwetty please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jbeannie05
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

So, basicallly what I am looking for is a fighting game, that doesn't have the quarter circle or half circle in the game. Is their a fighting game like that in existence? I want to know.

V_G_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 V_G_Fan
Member since 2009 • 64 Posts

You know you're asking for something that's rare in the fighting game category right? :) Well, you're in luck. I've played many fighting games over the years and what you're probably looking for is a game called Evil Zone. It was in the PS1 era but you know that it can be played on the PS2 and PS3. Just plain button tap combinations so no quarter circle, half circle, full circle etc. Of course, there's no online play if that matters.

DreamCuPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DreamCuPS
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts
why dont you try Soul Calibur?
Virtua_Souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Virtua_Souls
Member since 2012 • 267 Posts

Try out the 3D fighters then: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive. They all don't have very many quarter or half circular moves (and the ones that they do have aren't required for successful play). They are generally played with motions like: Punch, punch, kick or Forward Punch or pressing multiple buttons together at the same time.

You could easily find Tekken 6, or DOA4 for not much at all (Or wait until next month and pick up Tekken Tag 2 or DOA5), and Soul Calibur 5 shouldn't be that much either right now. If you'd you'd like to try VF and have a 360, try downloading the Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown demo for XBL Arcade.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

You know you're asking for something that's rare in the fighting game category right? :) Well, you're in luck. I've played many fighting games over the years and what you're probably looking for is a game called Evil Zone. It was in the PS1 era but you know that it can be played on the PS2 and PS3. Just plain button tap combinations so no quarter circle, half circle, full circle etc. Of course, there's no online play if that matters.

V_G_Fan
This!!! Midori was my CHICK!!! HERE COMES!!! THE SPECIAL ONEE!!!!!
jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jbeannie05
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

I like the dead or alive fighting game right now, just bought it for the 3ds, and I like this game.