i just need to say about half-life 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killer114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 killer114
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
ok well i have seen alot of posts "oh why don't they make a half-life 2 movie" well some on did it has be discontinued and will not been showen any more but if you really wan to see it ... go to you tube and then in search type half-life2 movie then you will see a real life gorad free man and stuff like that so stop making topics about not having a half-life 2 movie ... well i got that out of my system if any one need help with error messages they have post on here and i will be more then happy to help you out becuase i hve been there
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

ok well i have seen alot of posts "oh why don't they make a half-life 2 movie" well some on did it has be discontinued and will not been showen any more but if you really wan to see it ... go to you tube and then in search type half-life2 movie then you will see a real life gorad free man and stuff like that so stop making topics about not having a half-life 2 movie ... well i got that out of my system if any one need help with error messages they have post on here and i will be more then happy to help you out becuase i hve been there killer114

Gorad free man? In the immortal words of Ace Ventura...Alllllrighty then!

CheeChee_Macko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 CheeChee_Macko
Member since 2008 • 2236 Posts

ok well i have seen alot of posts "oh why don't they make a half-life 2 movie" well some on did it has be discontinued and will not been showen any more but if you really wan to see it ... go to you tube and then in search type half-life2 movie then you will see a real life gorad free man and stuff like that so stop making topics about not having a half-life 2 movie ... well i got that out of my system if any one need help with error messages they have post on here and i will be more then happy to help you out becuase i hve been there killer114

You should really proofread your posts before you hit the submit button if you expect any sort of relevant discussion. If you can't take the time to do that then why would we want to take the time to discuss your post?

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts

I searched "Half-life2 movie" just as you said and I'm not getting thing. Well at least not a real time action movies. It seems everyone and their dog has made a movie with game footage though. So to spite you:

But srsly gais. thay shud maek a half-lYfe 2 moveh.

Private_Vegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Private_Vegas
Member since 2007 • 2783 Posts
Besides, nothing Hollywood could ever spew out would even come close to the sheer majesty of FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES