I found the most frustrating game ever.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Adam314-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Adam314-
Member since 2008 • 1613 Posts

Mario Party 2. As a child i used to be good at this game but now it just is frustrating, I must have dropped the f bomb at least 32 times in one minigame. Maybe it's because i'm playing it on my computer using project 64.

patton223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 patton223
Member since 2009 • 438 Posts

for it's the original ninja gaiden for the xbox. i couldn't get past the first boss. and also i for some reason i could never get past the resident evil on the gamecube

EmptySki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 EmptySki
Member since 2004 • 3743 Posts
Ninja Gaiden Sigma is hard. For me it is at least. And DMC3 was hard as well.
pwc3107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pwc3107
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts

Well, everyone is going to disagree with me on this and say that I just suck at games, but for me it would have to be lost planet. The single player campaign jsut seems to be there to make me miserable. and the online didn't make any sense. I could never tell what was killing me, where it was, and where any of my enemies were.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
I'm playing Jericho right now and it pretty infuriating.
trick6952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 trick6952
Member since 2005 • 1488 Posts

You think? Let's make this forum into a friendly competition. I say Super Ghouls and Ghosts is the most frustrating game ever. Play it sometime and see what I mean ^.^Jamez3y
i know what you mean I got pissed when I had to go back to the fist level thats when I slammed my controller and shut off my SNES

Avatar image for Ryusuke_Akihiro
Ryusuke_Akihiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ryusuke_Akihiro
Member since 2007 • 425 Posts

Magna Carta on the PS2 was the most frustrating game I've ever played x_x

LordGamer0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#9 LordGamer0001
Member since 2004 • 8752 Posts

most recently lost odyssey gets on my nerves the most. every boss in that game is cheap. they always find a way to out do themselves with unfair boss battles.

NBSRDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 NBSRDan
Member since 2009 • 1320 Posts
I Wanna Be The Guy! beats anything easily. The first few death-resets are funny. Then they're annoying. After a few minutes, you want to smash your keyboard to the point of edibility, but you know there's no point since it isn't a sentient creature capable of malevolence.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts

You think? Let's make this forum into a friendly competition. I say Super Ghouls and Ghosts is the most frustrating game ever. Play it sometime and see what I mean ^.^Jamez3y

Super ghouls and ghosts??? Super ghouls and ghost????Lol, you think that was frustrating that was the easiest one.

Play the original ghouls and ghosts ITS WORSE...ORworseyet GHOSTS N GOBLINS!!!!! my god! only then will you truly comprehend what frustration means, the very demon god of frustration crafted that game from his own mind and set it upon Earth for mortals to find and curse with their very breath.

Ghosts n Goblins review...watch it all and you shall see...and I'm pretty sure that was the easy mode.

Despite frustrations ghouls and ghosts serieshappens to be one of my fav series ofgames I don't know why its just a lot of fun and very addictive even though the difficulty is beyond ridiculous.

Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

Of all the games I've played, God of War. It wasn't particularly hard, it just feels as if some fights were specifically designed to annoy the everloving piss out of me.