I do not see why many gamers like Megaman 2. Makes no logical sense.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Another48hours
Member since 2012 • 1970 Posts

Many Megaman fans, or NES fans in general usually put Megaman 2 as one of the best games ever made, or at least one of the best Megaman games ever made. I also am aware, as I was there, that Megaman started to become relevant with that game, however here's my issue here.

Megaman 3 (and to a lesser extent 5.) is clearly better than the second game to me, or at least shows what the series can do with polished gameplay (at the time) a long Single Player with a mysterious plot and the Mysterious Protoman with better boss battles and a more better desgined fortress.

I mean yes Megaman 2, it removed the hard difficulty of the first game, it was advertised more, had energy tanks, but jut kind of lacked everywhere. I found the stage design to be... not designed with the character in mind, the Boss battles didn't feel like boss battles, the last boss was just holding your hand basically, the game lacked direction, challenge, and to be honest I thought the game lacked replay value as well, and the fortress stages seemed bland and just a bunch of things wrong.

That was my though after playing it right after the first game (in its day, not many people played the first game in its day, it sold horribly and had not much advertising) and while I understand and thank the second game for attracting attention the 3rd game which came out like right after just blew the game out the water.

The third game had Rush and his forms to add more depth, Weapons and Energy tanks in places that are easy to get or offer challenge. More boss like boss battles, better stage design, a bit of strategy as well, better weapons, more balanced weapons, and the areas that were altered for the 6 other boss' that use the characters powers from the last game, then the extremely well designed fortress stages with fortress battles that actually felt fun. It also had good music and play control, it had a more plot related ending, eck it had more of a plot in general, and I actually see replay value in the game.

I honestly don't see how anyone unless they never played any of the other NES Megaman games or any other Megaman game on any system in general and say Megaman 2 is the best Megaman game ever. I mean I'm not even a fan and I find that outrageous, I know many fans that think 3 is better than 2, some on these very boards, and even I see what they were saying. As I played the games back when they were coming out so of course there was more impact, but 3 just seemed to make more sense of being the better game and when Mags and others were saying that it's the best Megaman game on the NES by the time the 6th game came out, I was confused as I have no clue how 2 is the best Megman game to date.

Now I am not trying to say 2 is crap, but I am just saying, does anyone else disagree that Megaman 2 is not the best Megaman game ever made? (Original series)

Keep in mind you can still like Megaman 2 I am just saying me personally cannot see how Megaman 2 lovers think it's the best Megaman game.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

I can personally attest to the fact that it's not just because I owned only Mega Man 2. I had a very cool grandma growing up that played NES. She'd finish a game and then send them my way. I received Mega Man 1-5 in this manner, when they were still all new games. The only one that I got later, on my own, was Mega Man 6, and it was only a couple years later while the NES was still somewhat relevant.

That said, Mega Man 2 is my favorite game in the entire Mega Man series (not counting the spin-off, Mega Man Legends on PS1). First off, it wasn't as brutally difficult as some of the other Mega Man games, Mega Man 3 included. Everything was just more balanced, it felt like. The music is also some of the most memorable in the entire series. That theme in the opening scene in particular is a masterpiece. Check out this absolutely epic cover of it by Year 200X (don't ask me why it says Mega Man 3 in it, it's originally from Mega Man 2):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLeErT1UM4s&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL5FCB0554FF6F17B7

And Mega Man 2 was just plain more fun for me, I can't explain why exactly.

BTW, if you like what you heard from Year 200X, they have have songs downloadable on Amazon.com. Support the band (no, it's not my band, I'm just a big fan).

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Another48hours

I can personally attest to the fact that it's not just because I owned only Mega Man 2. I had a very cool grandma growing up that played NES. She'd finish a game and then send them my way. I received Mega Man 1-5 in this manner, when they were still all new games. The only one that I got later, on my own, was Mega Man 6, and it was only a couple years later while the NES was still somewhat relevant.

That said, Mega Man 2 is my favorite game in the entire Mega Man series (not counting the spin-off, Mega Man Legends on PS1). First off, it wasn't as brutally difficult as some of the other Mega Man games, Mega Man 3 included. Everything was just more balanced, it felt like. The music is also some of the most memorable in the entire series. That theme in the opening scene in particular is a masterpiece. Check out this absolutely epic cover of it by Year 200X (don't ask me why it says Mega Man 3 in it, it's originally from Mega Man 2):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLeErT1UM4s&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL5FCB0554FF6F17B7

BTW, if you like what you heard from Year 200X, they have have songs downloadable on Amazon.com. Support the band (no, it's not my band, I'm just a big fan).

Emerald_Warrior

Megaman 3 wasn't brutally difficult, and while I will admit Megaman 2 is easy it has no stable balance things that hurt you ro hurt an enemy more or less or random are all over the place. To be honest I thought Megaman 1 and 2 had the worst soundtracks in the series. However, I am confused, are you saying you like the legend spin-off better than Megaman 2 or you don't count that in the series in general?

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Emerald_Warrior

However, I am confused, are you saying you like the legend spin-off better than Megaman 2 or you don't count that in the series in general?

Another48hours

Both. It's certainly not part of the same series as it doesn't have the same story or the same characters.

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

I'm one of the people that thinks MM3 is a lot better. Call me stupid, but one of the biggest changes that really made a difference to me is that little bit of slid that happens in Mega Man 2 whenever you land while still moving. That caused me countless deaths and hits that I've never had problems with in the following games. However, with that said, both games had some of the best level design and music of the entire series.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

However, I am confused, are you saying you like the legend spin-off better than Megaman 2 or you don't count that in the series in general?

Emerald_Warrior

Both. It's certainly not part of the same series as it doesn't have the same story or the same characters.

But what about BN and SF?
Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Another48hours

I'm one of the people that thinks MM3 is a lot better. Call me stupid, but one of the biggest changes that really made a difference to me is that little bit of slid that happens in Mega Man 2 whenever you land while still moving. That caused me countless deaths and hits that I've never had problems with in the following games. However, with that said, both games had some of the best level design and music of the entire series.

Legendaryscmt
2... I don't see how anybody would call that good level design, but I do agree with you, the control needed fixing.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

[QUOTE="Legendaryscmt"]

Another48hours

2... I don't see how anybody would call that good level design, but I do agree with you, the control needed fixing.

Well, I would give exception to one of the Wiley stages. I forgot which one it was, but with the boss turrets that can only be taken out with Crash Man's weapon. That I would say was just flat out horrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I've played the entire series on the NES, but I'll be honest and say that they all just meld together. I don't know which is which. I remember liking some more than others, though.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

I have to agree. I absolutely LOVED Megaman 2, one of my favorite games, but Megaman 3 is much more memorable to me. The Robot Masters were better in 2, but the level design I thought was superior in 3. (Brightman or Shadowman being my favorite levels.)

I can't remember the fortress stages because it's been so long, but like you said; Megaman 2 was the game that put Megaman in the spotlight, soit's going to have a lot of affection from a lot of different fans, despite the game being passed up on all levels by its sequels.Difficulty was toned down so it was much more accessible, it had great music (as all Megaman games do) and memorable Robot Masters. Let's not forget the epic track to Wily Stage 1.

Megaman 3 was better though. It also introduced one of my favorite characters, Protoman.

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

I like the first one best. But all of them are good. Maybe I like the fifth one a little more to the others.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
2 or 3 would be my favorite Mega Man on the NES. I like all of them though, really.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Emerald_Warrior

I like the first one best. But all of them are good. Maybe I like the fifth one a little more to the others.

nameless12345

I love 5, too. It's my favorite after #2. The space level in particular is quite memorable. And the twist with the storyline made it a bit cooler than the other games.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Another48hours

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

Emerald_Warrior

I love 5, too. It's my favorite after #2. The space level in particular is quite memorable. And the twist with the storyline made it a bit cooler than the other games.

Gravity Level>Space Level Also one of the only games where the original soundtrack sounded better than the remix, I cannot play the complete works version without always thinking about how bad the music is. Especially Starmans.
sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Megaman 3 wasn't brutally difficult, and while I will admit Megaman 2 is easy it has no stable balance things that hurt you ro hurt an enemy more or less or random are all over the place. To be honest I thought Megaman 1 and 2 had the worst soundtracks in the series. However, I am confused, are you saying you like the legend spin-off better than Megaman 2 or you don't count that in the series in general?

Another48hours

All credibility thrown out right there even if it's your own opinion :P

Megaman 2 specifically is not only one of the most "remixed/orchestrated" soundtracks in all of video game history, it is also performed by virtually all video game symphony's (regardless of company).

Megaman 2's soundtrack is amazing.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

sonic_spark

Megaman 2 specifically is not only one of the most "remixed/orchestrated" soundtracks in all of video game history, it is also performed by virtually all video game symphony's (regardless of company).

Heck yeah it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J12HL_Xf0LY

Despite the title saying that it's Mega Man 3, this was the opening to Mega Man 2 originally, I don't know what's up with these titles. I have the Year 200X album and I have Mega Man 2. Since we're on the subject, I don't know why so many freaking YouTube videos say that Castlevania - Bloody Tears is performed by Cradle of Filth. Never once have I heard Cradle of Filth perform Bloody Tears, a song that was created for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest years before Cradle of Filth ever formed.

ZeroX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ZeroX91
Member since 2004 • 1687 Posts

Heck yeah it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J12HL_Xf0LY

Despite the title saying that it's Mega Man 3, this was the opening to Mega Man 2 originally, I don't know what's up with these titles. I have the Year 200X album and I have Mega Man 2. Since we're on the subject, I don't know why so many freaking YouTube videos say that Castlevania - Bloody Tears is performed by Cradle of Filth. Never once have I heard Cradle of Filth perform Bloody Tears, a song that was created for Castlevania II: Simon's Quest years before Cradle of Filth ever formed.

Emerald_Warrior

Supposedly they did a cover of it during a concert but I think it's just one of those "myths of the internet".

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

sonic_spark

Oh you mean the ONE SONG? which regardless 3, even according to the creators and any one with ears know it has the better soundtrack regardless if people remix the opening to 2 80 times. Doesn't mean it's the best soundtrack in the series.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="sonic_spark"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

Another48hours

Oh you mean the ONE SONG? which regardless 3, even according to the creators and any one with ears know it has the better soundtrack regardless if people remix the opening to 2 80 times. Doesn't mean it's the best soundtrack in the series.

No, that's was just an awesome example of a remixed song from Mega Man 2. The tunes from the levels are awesome, too. Just check out Bubble Man's music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1J6M9pkQ3c

One of the greatest chip tunes to ever grace an NES.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="sonic_spark"]

Emerald_Warrior

No, that's was just an awesome example of a remixed song from Mega Man 2. The tunes from the levels are awesome, too. Just check out Bubble Man's music:

No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] Oh you mean the ONE SONG? which regardless 3, even according to the creators and any one with ears know it has the better soundtrack regardless if people remix the opening to 2 80 times. Doesn't mean it's the best soundtrack in the series.Another48hours

No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?

They're both great. I'm not saying either is obviusly better. I'm just saying the soundtracks to Mega Man 1 & 2 aren't crap like you're trying to say which is just plain insane, that they're some of the best the NES has ever seen. And plese, show me these programmers that say Mega Man 2's soundtrack is bad, because frankly I don't belive you.

hozznad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 hozznad
Member since 2012 • 54 Posts

A lot of people have fun with Mega Man 2. Seems like all the logic you need here.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

Emerald_Warrior

They're both great. I'm not saying either is obviusly better. I'm just saying the soundtracks to Mega Man 1 & 2 aren't crap like you're trying to say which is just plain insane, that they're some of the best the NES has ever seen. And plese, show me these programmers that say Mega Man 2's soundtrack is bad, because frankly I don't belive you.

I didn't say they were crap I said that 1 and 2 are the worst in the SERIES (Example worse than 3 4 5 6 7 8 & bass, canonspike, wily wars, Megaman world 1 3 4 and 5 (world 2's was terrible) Battle and Chase etc.) I think there's the problem, you think I said they sucked in general. That's not what I meant.
Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Another48hours

A lot of people have fun with Mega Man 2. Seems like all the logic you need here.

hozznad
Fun=/=Better game technically Fun=/=Fans think 3 is funner. Fun=/= Better gameplay. In the end they are all opinions, like I said, I and many other think megaman 3 is the better game, and technically, it is but that's not the point, I am just seeing if anybody else like any mm game then than 2 more as I don't think it's the best in the SERIES.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Another48hours

I didn't say they were crap I said that 1 and 2 are the worst in the SERIES (Example worse than 3 4 5 6 7 8 & bass, canonspike, wily wars, Megaman world 1 3 4 and 5 (world 2's was terrible) Battle and Chase etc.) I think there's the problem, you think I said they sucked in general. That's not what I meant.

Either way, you're absolutely wrong. Mega Man 2 has some of the best music not only in the Mega Man series, but on the entire NES. And as others have said, it's music has been remixed and reused a number of times. And despite you saying otherwise, YES it does matter that it keeps getting remixed, because that means many people are stillenjoying it 20-25 years later.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#26 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I don't think it is the best, but I do like it.

MegaMan 3 is the best of the series, trailed by 4 and then 1.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Another48hours

Emerald_Warrior

Either way, you're absolutely wrong. Mega Man 2 has some of the best music not only in the Mega Man series, but on the entire NES. And as others have said, it's music has been remixed and reused a number of times. And despite you saying otherwise, YES it does matter that it keeps getting remixed, because that means many people are stillenjoying it 20-25 years later.

No it means that people can't stand to here the original song, and how am I WRONG? It is not the best music in the Megaman Series, the only 100% noteworthy song is the INTRO TO THE GAME, everything else is staticky you have to be freaking death to think Megaman 2 sounds better in anyway than Megaman 3. i believe Nostalgia is affecting you too much there pal. I mean just saying best music on the entire NES when it barely uses its sound to full effectiveness is just grasping there. Also no, your connecting 2 different things, just because that one song is remixed 30 times (Most not even by Capcom themselves hmm) does not mean it's the best in the series. That's an opinion. I can tell this is bothering you because you said I WAS WRONG which makes no sense at all. Maybe Megaman 2 has more memorable music to you, but that doesn't stop other games from sounding better. Back on topic, the point was to explain how 2 can be considered the best game in the series, which actually was only partially answered. Oh and if anybody else though another Megaman game was better than 2.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] I didn't say they were crap I said that 1 and 2 are the worst in the SERIES (Example worse than 3 4 5 6 7 8 & bass, canonspike, wily wars, Megaman world 1 3 4 and 5 (world 2's was terrible) Battle and Chase etc.) I think there's the problem, you think I said they sucked in general. That's not what I meant.Another48hours

No it means that people can't stand to here the original song, and how am I WRONG? It is not the best music in the Megaman Series, the only 100% noteworthy song is the INTRO TO THE GAME, everything else is staticky you have to be freaking death to think Megaman 2 sounds better in anyway than Megaman 3. i believe Nostalgia is affecting you too much there pal. I mean just saying best music on the entire NES when it barely uses its sound to full effectiveness is just grasping there. Also no, your connecting 2 different things, just because that one song is remixed 30 times (Most not even by Capcom themselves hmm) does not mean it's the best in the series. That's an opinion. I can tell this is bothering you because you said I WAS WRONG which makes no sense at all. Maybe Megaman 2 has more memorable music to you, but that doesn't stop other games from sounding better. Back on topic, the point was to explain how 2 can be considered the best game in the series, which actually was only partially answered. Oh and if anybody else though another Megaman game was better than 2.

Yeah, I said you're wrong, because you are. It's pretty well loved soundtrack my most NES enthusiasts, and like I said, it shows when it keeps being released as remixes over the years. It's hilarious that you think the remixes are bad thing. If people really didn't want to listen to it like you said then it would have been forgotten and buried over the years. Does anyone remix RoboWarrior's music? No, because it sucked.

Now, if I said you were wrong for not liking it personally, then yeah, I'd be wrong, because I'd be judging you're opinion. But I'm not doing that. I'm pointing out that it's liked by a large number of NES fans and the soundtrack STILL has a following, and that it's FAAAAARRRRRR from the worst in the series like you're so wrongly saying. If I'm blinded by nostalgia, then so are a whole lot of other fans and bands. And I'm bothered by it because you spout off about it being the worse in the series, and then claim all these crazy facts that aren't even true, when it's pretty much universally accepted as one of the best video game soundtracks ever.

While I'm on the subject, what's this nonsense about not using the NES soundchip to it's full extent? Where do you get your information from? That's just completley false. And I'm still waiting to see a quote or reference from these programmers that you claim said this.

Also, the intro is far from the only good song. Bubble Man, Metal Man, Dr. Wiley's first stage, Air Man, and so on and so on. There's a lot.

Now, as for you saying it has some of the worst music in the series, that's YOUR OPINION (I'm not the one having a problem identifiying opinions vs. fact here, that's you buddy). Here's what the critics say about it:

"The game's soundtrack has been well received by critics. Joey Becht of IGN listed three stage themes from Mega Man 2 along with the main title song among the best in the series.[33] In 2008, Game Informer listed Mega Man 2's introduction sequence as the fifth-best video game opening, citing the build up of excitement that the music and appearance of the character instills.[34] The "Doctor Wily Stage Theme" was ranked second in ScrewAttack's "Top 10 Video Game Themes Ever" video.[35]Nintendo Power' editorial staff praised the music in 2008, stating it is among the best on the platform.[36] In 2009, Gamasutra's Brandon Sheffield describe the music as easily recognizable, and lamented that contemporary video game music lacked that trait.[37] "

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Another48hours

Emerald Warrior: "Your opinion is factually wrong because of others opinions."

No the problem is your going **** and misreading what I am posting because you keep thinking I am saying Megaman 2 sucks which has nothing to do what's going on. Also you claim I am making up facts when you're the one saying my opinions are wrong. The heck?

So remixes, and a lot of OPINIONS put together of Megaman 2's soundtrack means I am FACTUALLY WRONG when I say in MY OPINION, megaman 1 and 2 have some of the worst soundtracks in the series (Not number one) and of course you spin that into saying I thought they were crap (which had nothing to do with what I said great job.)

Megaman 2 put Megaman on the map, had better music and levels than one, with the 8 boss thing that was done to death afterwards, and actual story, better weapons, was actually marketed, was not a commercial, sold well, etc. Yes It plays a large part in a person like you to think someones opinion is factually wrong.

Also it was an interview with Keji, he had hardman in the background, I am trying to find it although I also noticed you missed the point there as well.

Since because, you know, MEGAMAN @ DOES NOT FREAKING USE THE NES SOUND TO FULL POTENTIAL. I do not give crap if the music is more memorable, and since you're stating in general it makes even less sense, because there are BETTER SOUNDING GAMES ON THE NES than MEGAMAN 2, and I happen to think, in my opinion, it's OBVIOUS that Megaman 3 has better music and stages like Needleman, Shadowman, etc, sound better than bubble man, Heat man etc.

But a bunch of opinions against my opinion means I am factually wrong? Then you use Wikipedia to make your damn opinion seem like fact and then say I don't know facts from opinion? The whole thing STARTED BECAUSE you decided to think I thought Megaman 1 and 2's soundtrack where crap which had nothing to do with what I was saying, all I said was worst in the series, but hey it's my opinion, which apparently your opinion is more factually right. Wait, that doesn't make sense, why? Because IT DOESN'T!

I also like how you say I am factually wrong and later say that's it;s my opinion but here are what the critics have to say. I guess Zelda OoT is the best game of all time then. Especially since it met no sales goals, it's remakes never come close to the original in interest, people preferred to play other games at the time more, but of course all those millions of people are factually wrong because the media and others with Opinions are right because there Opinions matter more than theirs! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!No it doesn't.

I mean you're basically saying because the songs where remixed a lot that means any chance of someone thinking Megaman 3 or others (like 8 or 5) have no chance of being better because the critics said it has the most memorable music on the Nes and abroad of all time. Which is just a small group of people with opinions, but god forbid my opinion is different.

It's adamn game, and I believe Megaman 3 (and I haven't even mentioned others) has better music and (technically) better made music (which technically almost seems to be fact but gosh I better not do that I might end up like you)

It has better level sound tracks because in my opinion, Needle man, Shadow man etc are better than say, Metalman, Bubbleman, etc.

I also believe that Megaman 1 and 2 have some of the worst soundtracks in the SERIES< and even said I thought 2 was good, just not better than 3, in general and not just music, which this topic was originally about until you went crazy for Megaman 2.

I mean really? I am mixing up facts and opinions when my opinion is factually wrong because you and some opinions think a different thing from my opinion, then you say that later but point to random wiki articles to prove my opinion wrong because apparently, my opinion s factually wrong.

Also where did Robowarrior come from? What the heck does that have to do with anything?!

The topic is about if you like another game other than Megaman 2 as the best in the series or to compare games so you can point out why you think 2 is better not go on a drug induced craze because god forbid people say Megaman 2's music is better than Megaman 3's because it's fact that Megaman 2 is better because of all these people OPINIONS of the- wait? Opinion? Exactly, makes no sense.

Let's try actually staying on topic since you know, this never really made any sense to begin with my opinions are not wrong, and random wiki articles aren't going to make me change my mind, and guess what? Some people actually like Megaman 3 more, and not only that IN GENERAL as well.

Alright people back on topic!

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Emerald_Warrior

I never said your opinion about it is wrong, I said you're wrong about it being the weakest in the series and that the programmers said so; and I'm saying you're wrong about it not using the full sound capabilites of the NES.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Another48hours

I never said your opinion about it is wrong, I said you're wrong about it being the weakest in the series and that the programmers said so; and I'm saying you're wrong about it not using the full sound capabilites of the NES.

Emerald_Warrior
I didn't say that I said that the music was better because Keji said so I mentioned that since you're mentioning people opinions are better than mine who remix the songs. Both make just as much sense as eachother and it does not use the NES sound AT FULL unless you're using a different definition of AT FULL than I am. Also you actually said many times my opinion was wrong, like right now. I think it's the weakest in the series, but apparently I am wrong. So uh yeah, how does that make sense again? Again, I think Megman 3, 4, 5, 6 is mixed, 7, 8, & Bass, RS, B&C, World 1, 3, 4, and V, PB, and PF, SAR, MMPUP, and a few others sound better than 1 or 2, not "crap." and this is only staying n the original series, you said in general for the nes, and in general as a Megaman game. I'm not wrong, and technically I am also right but that's a different bartender at a different bar.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Emerald_Warrior

Another48hours
I didn't say that I said that the music was better because Keji said so I mentioned that since you're mentioning people opinions are better than mine who remix the songs. Both make just as much sense as eachother and it does not use the NES sound AT FULL unless you're using a different definition of AT FULL than I am. Also you actually said many times my opinion was wrong, like right now. I think it's the weakest in the series, but apparently I am wrong. So uh yeah, how does that make sense again? Again, I think Megman 3, 4, 5, 6 is mixed, 7, 8, & Bass, RS, B&C, World 1, 3, 4, and V, PB, and PF, SAR, MMPUP, and a few others sound better than 1 or 2, not "crap." and this is only staying n the original series, you said in general for the nes, and in general as a Megaman game. I'm not wrong, and technically I am also right but that's a different bartender at a different bar.

You said:

No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Another48hours

Care to continue back-peddling, or are you just gonna concede that you pulled this one out of thin air about the programmers and the sound capabilities?

Also, not only did I not every say your personal opinion was wrong, but I even clarified it here:

Now, if I said you were wrong for not liking it personally, then yeah, I'd be wrong, because I'd be judging you're opinion. But I'm not doing that. I'm pointing out that it's liked by a large number of NES fans and the soundtrack STILL has a following, and that it's FAAAAARRRRRR from the worst in the series like you're so wrongly saying. If I'm blinded by nostalgia, then so are a whole lot of other fans and bands. And I'm bothered by it because you spout off about it being the worse in the series, and then claim all these crazy facts that aren't even true, when it's pretty much universally accepted as one of the best video game soundtracks ever.Emerald_Warrior

The crazy facts referring to what I quoted above. So again, who's confused about opinions here?

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Another48hours

You said:

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Emerald_Warrior

Care to continue back-peddling, or are you just gonna concede that you pulled this one out of thin air about the programmers and the sound capabilities?

Also, not only did I not every say your personal opinion was wrong, but I even clarified it here:

Now, if I said you were wrong for not liking it personally, then yeah, I'd be wrong, because I'd be judging you're opinion. But I'm not doing that. I'm pointing out that it's liked by a large number of NES fans and the soundtrack STILL has a following, and that it's FAAAAARRRRRR from the worst in the series like you're so wrongly saying. If I'm blinded by nostalgia, then so are a whole lot of other fans and bands. And I'm bothered by it because you spout off about it being the worse in the series, and then claim all these crazy facts that aren't even true, when it's pretty much universally accepted as one of the best video game soundtracks ever.Emerald_Warrior

The crazy facts referring to what I quoted above. So again, who's confused about opinions here?

Yes I corrected that statement, which you decided to ignore (like the rest of the points I made because you were wrong) and it was just Keji, which I assumed was one of the programmers but it turned out he was the artist. But then that doesn't change the point, i had been saying Megaman 3 was better way before that so how would you think that IT was the reasons why I said I liked 3 better? I used that to show you your example was just as bad, since you said my opinion was wrng because critics said other wise.

Then you go on about crazy facts and confused about opinion yet again proving all the points that proved you were wrong, you have been saying post to post that my opinion was wrong and the it had been remixed and that other people would disagree and showed me wiki articles which all are the exact opposite from fact. So i am the one back-peddling? You are purposely trying to grab random things instead of putting them all together, the whole thing started with YOU saying I WAS WRONG for my OPINION. You have mentioned many times using excuses like critics and remixes then try to hide all that with the post I am quoting. I mean really?

The funny part is you tried to redeem yourself by ignoring all other posts and then trying to act like you clarified in the last one, yet afterward bring up wikipedia articles t justify your opinion over mine. You are the only one that is confused about opinion here. It's clear as hell if you actually read everything from the firstcomment when the argument started, which was you saying I was wrong about them being the worst in the series and spinning it into saying I thought they were crap. That part is so crystal clear as a mirror.

This is all you, so again, in my opinion Megamn 3 and many others have better soundtracks, and random critics who have OPINIONS are not fact because I don't have people form opinions FOR ME. Not that hard to grasp.

Now if you would like to point out actual reasons why you think Megaman 2 is better than 3 then we can go back on topic and return you to sanity instead f going crazy over Megaman 2 music. If not then ok, but Iam not wrong by saying they are the worst in the series. Music wise.

ZeroX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ZeroX91
Member since 2004 • 1687 Posts

ITT: Pointless arguments about completely subjective things.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]Now, if I said you were wrong for not liking it personally, then yeah, I'd be wrong, because I'd be judging you're opinion. But I'm not doing that. I'm pointing out that it's liked by a large number of NES fans and the soundtrack STILL has a following, and that it's FAAAAARRRRRR from the worst in the series like you're so wrongly saying. If I'm blinded by nostalgia, then so are a whole lot of other fans and bands. And I'm bothered by it because you spout off about it being the worse in the series, and then claim all these crazy facts that aren't even true, when it's pretty much universally accepted as one of the best video game soundtracks ever.Another48hours

Yes I corrected that statement, which you decided to ignore (like the rest of the points I made because you were wrong) and it was just Keji, which I assumed was one of the programmers but it turned out he was the artist. But then that doesn't change the point, i had been saying Megaman 3 was better way before that so how would you think that IT was the reasons why I said I liked 3 better? I used that to show you your example was just as bad, since you said my opinion was wrng because critics said other wise.

Then you go on about crazy facts and confused about opinion yet again proving all the points that proved you were wrong, you have been saying post to post that my opinion was wrong and the it had been remixed and that other people would disagree and showed me wiki articles which all are the exact opposite from fact. So i am the one back-peddling? You are purposely trying to grab random things instead of putting them all together, the whole thing started with YOU saying I WAS WRONG for my OPINION. You have mentioned many times using excuses like critics and remixes then try to hide all that with the post I am quoting. I mean really?

The funny part is you tried to redeem yourself by ignoring all other posts and then trying to act like you clarified in the last one, yet afterward bring up wikipedia articles t justify your opinion over mine. You are the only one that is confused about opinion here. It's clear as hell if you actually read everything from the firstcomment when the argument started, which was you saying I was wrong about them being the worst in the series and spinning it into saying I thought they were crap. That part is so crystal clear as a mirror.

This is all you, so again, in my opinion Megamn 3 and many others have better soundtracks, and random critics who have OPINIONS are not fact because I don't have people form opinions FOR ME. Not that hard to grasp.

Now if you would like to point out actual reasons why you think Megaman 2 is better than 3 then we can go back on topic and return you to sanity instead f going crazy over Megaman 2 music. If not then ok, but Iam not wrong by saying they are the worst in the series. Music wise.

LMAO! None of those things happened in the order you just laid them out in. I never used the critics opinions, until you said that the programmers said it was inferior because they didn't use the full sound on the NES, which is complete BS. And if it was Keji that said this, show me already. I'm calling you on it, it's BS.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

Emerald_Warrior

LMAO! None of those things happened in the order you just laid them out in. I never used the critics opinions, until you said that the programmers said it was inferior because they didn't use the full sound on the NES, which is complete BS. And if it was Keji that said this, show me already. I'm calling you on it, it's BS.

LMAO! I never said the programmers said that the that Megaman 2 was inferior because it didn;t use sound on the nes! LMAO at the lack of reading skills! LMAO I AM THE ONE who said that ti doesn't use the full potential of the NES sound (which would seem obvious anyway) LMAO! I am not the one pulling things out of order, claiming I am not, the pulling more things out of order! LMAO! Where did I say the programmers said that? Where/ Show me! 2 separate things! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Emerald_Warrior

I already did show you where you said it a few posts up, here you go again:

No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Another48hours

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Another48hours

I already did show you where you said it a few posts up, here you go again:

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Emerald_Warrior

How about reading the posts before that? the ones that you think don't exist yet I keep telling you I said i like 3's music before that but you won't go back any further? Oh wait, because that would make sense. dur. Also all you're doing is proving this started because my opinion was I liked 3 better than 2. All you're doing is delaying and spitting random hubub. Again, and I will do ti slowly, ... I said:"To be honest I thought Megaman 1 and 2 had the worst soundtracks in the series." Spark said :"All credibility out the window" You said "Heck yeah check out the remix of the song which shows it's one of the best songs" I said :"I think 3 is better and (countering your lack of logic with remix=better soundtrack) creators think it's better."" You say "I am proving that 1 and 2 are not CRAP like you said at many people like those songs" I say "Ok, that doesn't mean that it's better and it doesn't take up the full sound of the Nes" You say:"You said the Creators said 2 doesn't use the nes" notice the pattern here you have no idea what you have been saying, purposely trying to justify yourself, being nuts, won't admit you're wrong, misreading, misunderstanding, or you'rejust trolling. No way around it. Oh and the best part: I say "didn't say they were crap I said that 1 and 2 are the worst in the SERIES " You say "Either way, you're absolutely wrong. Mega Man 2 has some of the best music not only in the Mega Man series, but on the entire NES. Despite what you say." Wow great job. To quote you. LMAO! Could have ended right there to but god forbid, "Despite what I say" so heck my opinion doesn't matter other random peoples are because Megaman 2 is remixed yay!
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Emerald_Warrior

Are you serious right now? You're really calling me a troll? Did you read the title of the thread, that you created?

And are you gonna to back up what you said, like I called you out on? As far as I'm concerned, until you can show me otherwise, your argument of the creators saying that the music is inferior and that it doesn't use full NES sound capabilities is absolutley ludacrous, and Mega Man 2 is still far from the worst in the series. Until you can show me this evidence I'm done with the conversation.

Also, don't try and misquote me. If you're gonna quote me, use word for word quotes using the quote system, like I've been doing. I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Another48hours

Are you serious right now? You're really calling me a troll? Did you read the title of the thread, that you created?

And are you gonna to back up what you said, like I called you out on? As far as I'm concerned, until you can show me otherwise, your argument of the creators saying that the music is inferior and that it doesn't use full NES sound capabilities is absolutley ludacrous, and Mega Man 2 is still far from the worst in the series. Until you can show me this evidence I'm done with the conversation.

Also, don't try and misquote me. If you're gonna quote me, use word for word quotes using the quote system, like I've been doing. I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth.

Emerald_Warrior
The title of my thread which if you actually read the OP is because I have yet, even now, have actually had a fan of Megaman 2 actually give me a game related reason why they think it's better. All I have gotten is it just is and a bunch of critics and you are no different. In fact, it's obvious you're scared of the original topic and instead made this conversation about music because it's all you seem to have. Also you say you don't appreciate being misquoted which is flat out BS because those are your exact words in order. then you have to nerve once again to say I said the creators said Megaman 2 doesn't use the full sound of the NES which I already said many times is NOT WHAT I SAID and the reason why you won't go back is because you know you will look like a freaking retard Then you once again say megaman 2 is "Still far from the worst in the series" once again having no idea wha an opinion is because you lack the ability to do so. It's also equally trollish behavior to ignore the fact i explained the creator response about 2 or 3 times and you have not payed attention to either one, I invite you to go back and have one more chance to redeem yourself but you probably will skip it again. Oh and better not go further than that point because any closer to the start of the thread and it will be clear you have had no idea what you have been talking about. In fact, I will do it here, once again you said "Heck yeah megaman 2 remixes define why it's better" I said "The creators said 3 is better" both are BS and my BS was intentionally, yours is because you want to have but sex with a platic cart because of music. Wow. No ones misquoting I dare you to show me how I misquoted pretty much your exact words, please show me, you can't, and they were all quoted, so you can't edit them. I really don't appreciate being misquoted because I actually WAS misquoted. The thread (As of now) is only 2 page long, rocket science is not required. Again, I SAID, ME that Megaman 2 does not use the full sound potential of the NES that's the only FACT in the THREAD, everything you have said is an opinion, everything except that of what I said is an opinion, you have messed up so many times now it's damn embarrassing you don't even have a reason to drag on, you fu*ked up at least 5 times now. You fu*ked up NOW. I already explained everything your asking me to explain and ignored each time I explained it, you started this with Megaman 2 wins for remixes and that's fact, which is basically what you did say/imply. You messed up again saying that I called the games crap when I didn't. You combined 2 different things together ignoring I already had my opinion on it earlier. You are ignoring and not even addressing my explanations and then go and say I didn't explain them. You say that I AM Wrong because it's not the worst in the series AGAIN. You say I AM WRONG Remixes and critics make all the difference and then all of a sudden in the same post say that it was my opinion, but list Wikipedia articles to justify it as fact. I explain so much and you payed attention to so little most of the thread. Heck even now, I already explained the very think you keep ignoring, but you didn't read that part of my post so heh, if you don't read it it's not there and you can keep pretending I didn't address it. Then this very post of yours I am quoting, where you say my thread title was trolling yet I clearly addressed that in the Op and the start of this post. Then you even say "Megaman 2 STILL ISN'T the worst in the series" Now implying I meant the game instead of the music but either way this must be a misquote although these are you exact words. You don't even have an argument, what point are you even trying to prove?All you do is keep messing up over and over, you have no reason to continue and your last chance is to actually try and go back on the point of the topic as right now you are just trolling. There is not other explanation. Are you serious right now? I mean you're ignoring my posts and taking things out of context, and I quote your words but I am misquoting? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! This is beyond even System Wars stupidity, I seriosuly don't know what you're even trying to do, just stop you failed, everyone can clearly see it, no ones going to say you didn't say many times your opinion is fact, you won't address the posts and then claim I'm not addressing yours. Just stop trolling You can either be serious and say "Ok I messed up a few times" or at least try and relate to the topic, because so far I still have heard no reasons why someone would think THEMSELVES that 2 is better. Not one. This would be a good time to start :)
Jakandsig_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jakandsig_
Member since 2012 • 287 Posts

Megaman 8 and Megaman X6 ahev the best music, Megaman V for the GBC, Megaman Legends 2, Megaman X4, Megaman 8, Megama X3, and Megaman X8 are the best in the series. Megaman 2 is up there in the top 10 with mostly just classic and X, with the BN series and the Zero and Zx series being bottom barrel trash, topped with the **** of a goat, which would be starforce. Which adds to the smelly blender of suck.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Emerald_Warrior

Another48hours

The title of my thread which if you actually read the OP is because I have yet, even now, have actually had a fan of Megaman 2 actually give me a game related reason why they think it's better. All I have gotten is it just is and a bunch of critics and you are no different. In fact, it's obvious you're scared of the original topic and instead made this conversation about music because it's all you seem to have. Also you say you don't appreciate being misquoted which is flat out BS because those are your exact words in order. then you have to nerve once again to say I said the creators said Megaman 2 doesn't use the full sound of the NES which I already said many times is NOT WHAT I SAID and the reason why you won't go back is because you know you will look like a freaking retard Then you once again say megaman 2 is "Still far from the worst in the series" once again having no idea wha an opinion is because you lack the ability to do so. It's also equally trollish behavior to ignore the fact i explained the creator response about 2 or 3 times and you have not payed attention to either one, I invite you to go back and have one more chance to redeem yourself but you probably will skip it again. Oh and better not go further than that point because any closer to the start of the thread and it will be clear you have had no idea what you have been talking about. In fact, I will do it here, once again you said "Heck yeah megaman 2 remixes define why it's better" I said "The creators said 3 is better" both are BS and my BS was intentionally, yours is because you want to have but sex with a platic cart because of music. Wow. No ones misquoting I dare you to show me how I misquoted pretty much your exact words, please show me, you can't, and they were all quoted, so you can't edit them. I really don't appreciate being misquoted because I actually WAS misquoted. The thread (As of now) is only 2 page long, rocket science is not required. Again, I SAID, ME that Megaman 2 does not use the full sound potential of the NES that's the only FACT in the THREAD, everything you have said is an opinion, everything except that of what I said is an opinion, you have messed up so many times now it's damn embarrassing you don't even have a reason to drag on, you fu*ked up at least 5 times now. You fu*ked up NOW. I already explained everything your asking me to explain and ignored each time I explained it, you started this with Megaman 2 wins for remixes and that's fact, which is basically what you did say/imply. You messed up again saying that I called the games crap when I didn't. You combined 2 different things together ignoring I already had my opinion on it earlier. You are ignoring and not even addressing my explanations and then go and say I didn't explain them. You say that I AM Wrong because it's not the worst in the series AGAIN. You say I AM WRONG Remixes and critics make all the difference and then all of a sudden in the same post say that it was my opinion, but list Wikipedia articles to justify it as fact. I explain so much and you payed attention to so little most of the thread. Heck even now, I already explained the very think you keep ignoring, but you didn't read that part of my post so heh, if you don't read it it's not there and you can keep pretending I didn't address it. Then this very post of yours I am quoting, where you say my thread title was trolling yet I clearly addressed that in the Op and the start of this post. Then you even say "Megaman 2 STILL ISN'T the worst in the series" Now implying I meant the game instead of the music but either way this must be a misquote although these are you exact words. You don't even have an argument, what point are you even trying to prove?All you do is keep messing up over and over, you have no reason to continue and your last chance is to actually try and go back on the point of the topic as right now you are just trolling. There is not other explanation. Are you serious right now? I mean you're ignoring my posts and taking things out of context, and I quote your words but I am misquoting? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! This is beyond even System Wars stupidity, I seriosuly don't know what you're even trying to do, just stop you failed, everyone can clearly see it, no ones going to say you didn't say many times your opinion is fact, you won't address the posts and then claim I'm not addressing yours. Just stop trolling You can either be serious and say "Ok I messed up a few times" or at least try and relate to the topic, because so far I still have heard no reasons why someone would think THEMSELVES that 2 is better. Not one. This would be a good time to start :)

You are absolutely misquoting me, they are not exact words. Like I said, use the quote system. You are paraphrasing what I'm saying to try and make them sound different or harsher than they actually did. Please, word for word if you're gonna quote me, not paraphrasing, like I said, I don't appreciate words put into my mouth, and as a result I'm very quickly losing any respect for you.

And where, where, where, PLEASE SHOW ME AS I'VE ASKED A HUNDRED TIMES NOW, is this explanation for the programmers comment? You absolutely haven't explained this to me. Seriously, show me. You say you've explained it, you haven't. You said that actually Kenji said it, and I said that BS, show me. I haven't seen it shown to me yet. Do you have a link? Do you have an article? Do you have an interview? Anything?

You're delirious if you think I'm going to say I messed up, because I didn't. Mega Man 2's soundtrack is not the worst in the series, the programmers never said as much, and Mega Man 2 does not underuse the NES sound. Which is things I HAVE quoted word for word from you USING the proper quote system more than once now, here it is again, maybe you'll recall it the third time:

I'm not ignoring you at all, I'm saying your absoluetly wrong, you're full of crap about what the programmers said regarding it, and you're full of crap about the music and the sound use of the NES on the game.

In addition, this whole thread to begin with was about you trashing others high opinions of Mega Man 2, yet you really have the nerve to call me a troll when I'm simply defending that position and calling you on your complete BS facts that is just you making up stuff to try to make the game look even worse. You're not upset at me for being a troll, you're upset at me for knowing what I'm talking about when it comes to Mega Man, and calling you out on that BS and having something intelligent to say to back it up. And speaking of calling me a troll, how do you have a leg to stand on? Not only is there the topic of the subject, but now you have called me retarded, stupid, and cussed at me at this point. Seriously, what kind of nerve do you have?

Now, this has fallen completley outside of the realm of debate and you have taken this to a ridiculous level. Like I said before, when you can show me when the programmers said this or how Mega Man 2 doesn't use the full NES sound capabilites, then I will happy to continue this debate and concede that Mega Man 2 did have inferior sound. However we both know that's not gonna happen, because we both know it's absolutely not true. You're welcome to continue ranting and raving about your feelings, which you had no regard towards for fans of Mega Man 2 to begin with. Or you can take the lady napkin out and move on, or show me this make-believe fact from the programmers and make me eat crow (like that one's gonna happen). Ball's in your court.

BTW, how is me saying people still remix the music, BS? That's absolutely true. What you said wasn't true.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"] The title of my thread which if you actually read the OP is because I have yet, even now, have actually had a fan of Megaman 2 actually give me a game related reason why they think it's better. All I have gotten is it just is and a bunch of critics and you are no different. In fact, it's obvious you're scared of the original topic and instead made this conversation about music because it's all you seem to have. Also you say you don't appreciate being misquoted which is flat out BS because those are your exact words in order. then you have to nerve once again to say I said the creators said Megaman 2 doesn't use the full sound of the NES which I already said many times is NOT WHAT I SAID and the reason why you won't go back is because you know you will look like a freaking retard Then you once again say megaman 2 is "Still far from the worst in the series" once again having no idea wha an opinion is because you lack the ability to do so. It's also equally trollish behavior to ignore the fact i explained the creator response about 2 or 3 times and you have not payed attention to either one, I invite you to go back and have one more chance to redeem yourself but you probably will skip it again. Oh and better not go further than that point because any closer to the start of the thread and it will be clear you have had no idea what you have been talking about. In fact, I will do it here, once again you said "Heck yeah megaman 2 remixes define why it's better" I said "The creators said 3 is better" both are BS and my BS was intentionally, yours is because you want to have but sex with a platic cart because of music. Wow. No ones misquoting I dare you to show me how I misquoted pretty much your exact words, please show me, you can't, and they were all quoted, so you can't edit them. I really don't appreciate being misquoted because I actually WAS misquoted. The thread (As of now) is only 2 page long, rocket science is not required. Again, I SAID, ME that Megaman 2 does not use the full sound potential of the NES that's the only FACT in the THREAD, everything you have said is an opinion, everything except that of what I said is an opinion, you have messed up so many times now it's damn embarrassing you don't even have a reason to drag on, you fu*ked up at least 5 times now. You fu*ked up NOW. I already explained everything your asking me to explain and ignored each time I explained it, you started this with Megaman 2 wins for remixes and that's fact, which is basically what you did say/imply. You messed up again saying that I called the games crap when I didn't. You combined 2 different things together ignoring I already had my opinion on it earlier. You are ignoring and not even addressing my explanations and then go and say I didn't explain them. You say that I AM Wrong because it's not the worst in the series AGAIN. You say I AM WRONG Remixes and critics make all the difference and then all of a sudden in the same post say that it was my opinion, but list Wikipedia articles to justify it as fact. I explain so much and you payed attention to so little most of the thread. Heck even now, I already explained the very think you keep ignoring, but you didn't read that part of my post so heh, if you don't read it it's not there and you can keep pretending I didn't address it. Then this very post of yours I am quoting, where you say my thread title was trolling yet I clearly addressed that in the Op and the start of this post. Then you even say "Megaman 2 STILL ISN'T the worst in the series" Now implying I meant the game instead of the music but either way this must be a misquote although these are you exact words. You don't even have an argument, what point are you even trying to prove?All you do is keep messing up over and over, you have no reason to continue and your last chance is to actually try and go back on the point of the topic as right now you are just trolling. There is not other explanation. Are you serious right now? I mean you're ignoring my posts and taking things out of context, and I quote your words but I am misquoting? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! This is beyond even System Wars stupidity, I seriosuly don't know what you're even trying to do, just stop you failed, everyone can clearly see it, no ones going to say you didn't say many times your opinion is fact, you won't address the posts and then claim I'm not addressing yours. Just stop trolling You can either be serious and say "Ok I messed up a few times" or at least try and relate to the topic, because so far I still have heard no reasons why someone would think THEMSELVES that 2 is better. Not one. This would be a good time to start :)Emerald_Warrior

You are absolutely misquoting me, they are not exact words. Like I said, use the quote system. You are paraphrasing what I'm saying to try and make them sound different or harsher than they actually did. Please, word for word if you're gonna quote me, not paraphrasing, like I said, I don't appreciate words put into my mouth, and as a result I'm very quickly losing any respect for you.

And where, where, where, PLEASE SHOW ME AS I'VE ASKED A HUNDRED TIMES NOW, is this explanation for the programmers comment? You absolutely haven't explained this to me. Seriously, show me. You say you've explained it, you haven't. You said that actually Kenji said it, and I said that BS, show me. I haven't seen it shown to me yet. Do you have a link? Do you have an article? Do you have an interview? Anything?

You're delirious if you think I'm going to say I messed up, because I didn't. Mega Man 2's soundtrack is not the worst in the series, the programmers never said as much, and Mega Man 2 does not underuse the NES sound. Which is things I HAVE quoted word for word from you USING the proper quote system more than once now, here it is again, maybe you'll recall it the third time:

I'm not ignoring you at all, I'm saying your absoluetly wrong, you're full of crap about what the programmers said regarding it, and you're full of crap about the music and the sound use of the NES on the game.

In addition, this whole thread to begin with was about you trashing others high opinions of Mega Man 2, yet you really have the nerve to call me a troll when I'm simply defending that position and calling you on your complete BS facts that is just you making up stuff to try to make the game look even worse. You're not upset at me for being a troll, you're upset at me for knowing what I'm talking about when it comes to Mega Man, and calling you out on that BS and having something intelligent to say to back it up. And speaking of calling me a troll, how do you have a leg to stand on? Not only is there the topic of the subject, but now you have called me retarded, stupid, and cussed at me at this point. Seriously, what kind of nerve do you have?

Now, this has fallen completley outside of the realm of debate and you have taken this to a ridiculous level. Like I said before, when you can show me when the programmers said this or how Mega Man 2 doesn't use the full NES sound capabilites, then I will happy to continue this debate and concede that Mega Man 2 did have inferior sound. However we both know that's not gonna happen, because we both know it's absolutely not true. You're welcome to continue ranting and raving about your feelings, which you had no regard towards for fans of Mega Man 2 to begin with. Or you can take the lady napkin out and move on, or show me this make-believe fact from the programmers and make me eat crow (like that one's gonna happen). Ball's in your court.

BTW, how is me saying people still remix the music, BS? That's absolutely true. What you said wasn't true.

You're exact words, pasted from your quotes, are not your exact words? Also the explanation was explained in my last 3 posts. Which you are ignoring because you are mentally incapable of reading. Heck, the last 2 before the one you quoted even told you, but I guess you're to stubborn to see that one. I never said the programmers said the Nes music was not used at full potential, I did, and I said that even more times. It's time to shut the hell up, because now you continue to say that I am wrong and Megaman 2 is the not worst in the series, I even said the programmers thing was Bs, but the fact you didn't understand what I said is even more baffling. I already mentioned this more than 4 times. You are incapable of seeing it and that's the problem, you are trolling.

My opinion is not wrong, I said I think Megaman 2 and 1 and I have said this many times, have the worst soundtracks in the series, I am not wrong. I have stated the thing in 5 posts where I tell you about the "Programmers thing" which is funny because you didn't understand the context I put it in, but even worse when I explain it like 5 times and you still continue being a retard Yes you are incapable of realizing you are wrong and you have done this every other post. Excuse my words but in this case it's true. You are literally incapable of realizing you're wrong in this situation.

Every single time you imply you made no mistake, yet you say I AM WRONG, Megaman 2 is not the worst in the series. You do realize you're not just trolling. you're being ridiculous over a game because you apparently like it a bit too much, and will defend it till death. In fact, you're so upset you actually didn't see my posts explaining the programers/creators thing. You are only skimming my posts taking words and twisting them so it would seem like I insulted Megaman 2, ask anybody to read this from the begining, you are by yourself.

I also said that I, and let me make this bigger, I said that Megaman 2 does not use the full potential of the sound chip and that's TRUE, and I am sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even know what Full potential means?

I also am not misquoting you and making them harsh, those were pasted in your exact words, and IN ORDER OF POST. I mean really?

Then you still continue to troll and say I am wrong, and you have been missing so many simple things, and in the end, you have been saying your opinion was fact every single time and do it every reply and I am tired of it, so I am reporting you for trolling, as that's clearly what you are doing, there is no conversation here, skimming my threads and making things seem bad, saying I am misquoting you, I explain something many times and you don't even check to find it, keep saying my opinion is factually wrong, I am already struggling enoough with idiots in System Wars and Off-Topic, which I may never post in, but this is an all new level of loyalty that is way to much, you are just looking for bad things now, you need to stop, mistakes were made, but this has gone on all the way here because you will not admit you have been saying your opinions are fact, and again, almost every reply, like now, you said Megaman 2 is not the worst. I am sorry, but that's trolling and you are intending to annoy.

So the conversation is over until you realize that simple fact or at least relate to the topic, there was no need for so much stuborness, you were saying I was wrong about my opinion, it's not right, and instead of being like "oops" you made it go on for like 80 posts instead.

I mean so much drama over subjective opinions.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Another48hours
Also, your BTW comment at the end is also based off skimming without paying attention and instead of looking for bad things.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Fvcking long wall of text, I am just going to take the short cut of agreeing with tc. Megaman sucks, because you cant have shoot at 45 degree angles. Who enjoys such masochism? Sure after you make it through a couple bosses, the boss part is no long @SS! But you go through all these enemies that love to dive at you at an angle hwere you can not shoot them. Unless you back up.

Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

I think that people could guess my opinion pretty easily. :P

videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 videog
Member since 2011 • 327 Posts

Another48hours

Megaman 3 wasn't brutaly difficult?!?!?! I'm playing it right now,and I havn't even beaten a robot master

videog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 videog
Member since 2011 • 327 Posts

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]No, 3 had better and better composed music taking advantage of the NES sounding general, I am going with the programmers on this one, how can a stage like say Flash Man or Quick Man have music that can even be compared to anything Like Needle Man or Shadow Man?Another48hours

You're exact words, pasted from your quotes, are not your exact words? Also the explanation was explained in my last 3 posts. Which you are ignoring because you are mentally incapable of reading. Heck, the last 2 before the one you quoted even told you, but I guess you're to stubborn to see that one. I never said the programmers said the Nes music was not used at full potential, I did, and I said that even more times. It's time to shut the hell up, because now you continue to say that I am wrong and Megaman 2 is the not worst in the series, I even said the programmers thing was Bs, but the fact you didn't understand what I said is even more baffling. I already mentioned this more than 4 times. You are incapable of seeing it and that's the problem, you are trolling.

My opinion is not wrong, I said I think Megaman 2 and 1 and I have said this many times, have the worst soundtracks in the series, I am not wrong. I have stated the thing in 5 posts where I tell you about the "Programmers thing" which is funny because you didn't understand the context I put it in, but even worse when I explain it like 5 times and you still continue being a retard Yes you are incapable of realizing you are wrong and you have done this every other post. Excuse my words but in this case it's true. You are literally incapable of realizing you're wrong in this situation.

Every single time you imply you made no mistake, yet you say I AM WRONG, Megaman 2 is not the worst in the series. You do realize you're not just trolling. you're being ridiculous over a game because you apparently like it a bit too much, and will defend it till death. In fact, you're so upset you actually didn't see my posts explaining the programers/creators thing. You are only skimming my posts taking words and twisting them so it would seem like I insulted Megaman 2, ask anybody to read this from the begining, you are by yourself.

I also said that I, and let me make this bigger, I said that Megaman 2 does not use the full potential of the sound chip and that's TRUE, and I am sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you even know what Full potential means?

I also am not misquoting you and making them harsh, those were pasted in your exact words, and IN ORDER OF POST. I mean really?

Then you still continue to troll and say I am wrong, and you have been missing so many simple things, and in the end, you have been saying your opinion was fact every single time and do it every reply and I am tired of it, so I am reporting you for trolling, as that's clearly what you are doing, there is no conversation here, skimming my threads and making things seem bad, saying I am misquoting you, I explain something many times and you don't even check to find it, keep saying my opinion is factually wrong, I am already struggling enoough with idiots in System Wars and Off-Topic, which I may never post in, but this is an all new level of loyalty that is way to much, you are just looking for bad things now, you need to stop, mistakes were made, but this has gone on all the way here because you will not admit you have been saying your opinions are fact, and again, almost every reply, like now, you said Megaman 2 is not the worst. I am sorry, but that's trolling and you are intending to annoy.

So the conversation is over until you realize that simple fact or at least relate to the topic, there was no need for so much stuborness, you were saying I was wrong about my opinion, it's not right, and instead of being like "oops" you made it go on for like 80 posts instead.

I mean so much drama over subjective opinions.

Girls Girls your both pretty:roll: