Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Enragedhydra
Member since 2005 • 1085 Posts

How will you spend your cash and time gaming wise in 2019

Do you guys have a new console in mind that you don't own?

Adding games to your collection?

New PC parts?

Anything like this!

Myself personally, I'm going to try and mod the majority of the PC games I own to get more enjoyment and better graphics on older games. The money not spent on new games I will use to save up for a new PC come Boxing Day 2019

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I think I'm going to be more selective with the games I play from now on... especially big open-world games. I just haven't got the time anymore. Probably only 1 RDR2-sized game a year.

But there are definitely a bunch of games I'm looking forward to next year (ie. Ori 2, Gears 5, Wolfenstein: Young Blood, Metro Exodus, Control, Doom Eternal, The Outer Worlds, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, etc - and I highly doubt Cyberpunk will be a 2019 game). Gonna be a great year!

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8762 Posts

I'm hoping I can limit my spending to the new Ace Combat VR and Cyberpunk 2077.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11664 Posts

All I know is for me 2019 will consist of Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and G-Rank in Monster Hunter: World.

Anything else will vary, and may change as the year goes on.

The three games above are 100% locked-in, and will likely take the bulk of my year for games.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17810 Posts

it will be mostly be on switch and PC games as per usual. i dont think i have any more 3DS, vita, wiiu or PS3 games to get so its going to be about clearing the backlog on those.

i dont think im going to be getting any new hardware next year. my PC is fine. i dont intend to upgrade that until at least zen2+ (the 4000 series) and navi are out at least.

im curious about this rumoured switch revision but i dont think i will be buying it. i suspect its a PS4 slim type upgrade rather than a performance bump. even if it is a performance bump i dont think it would be worth upgrading from the existing switch.

the only hardware i could see myself getting is the smachZ IF its real. i love the idea of it. i have tons of games on the PC that i would prefer to play on a handheld. sure i could rebuy them for the switch, and that would be sensible, but i dont want to be sensible :P. I really hope they do deliver on that as i have an aitching for a new gadget.

games wise: i dont think im going to be buy too many games next year. I just have a massive backlog and i do want to clear a chunk of it off. it doesnt help that many of the games i am playing are frickin huge. there will still be shadow of the tomb raider, total war three kingdoms and a few other bits and bobs though. god i haven't even bought smash yet. thats next year too.

PartyUpLive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PartyUpLive
Member since 2016 • 37 Posts

I'm waiting for the next version of the Switch before I get one. No rush.

In 2019 I plan on playing through my back log of games. Especially for PC/Steam.

Jerivol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jerivol
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

I can play tomb raider through next year

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15906 Posts

Gonna waste more money on limited editions.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

I'm starting a proper job come 2019 so I suppose my gaming time won't be ample. There are a few time consuming games I will be definitely playing like Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2. They have no official 2019 release date however so The Outer Worlds or even Red Dead Redemption 2 PC (I expect it) could replace them. Other than those, I have a few shorter games I want to play here and there.

Hardware-wise I'm planning to purchase a new GPU before getting any of the aforementioned demanding new releases.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 GNS
Member since 2015 • 920 Posts

I think I'm going to buy RDR2 somewhere around Xmas 2019 :D Usually, by then the new games are in accordance to my wallet, especially on a discount.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I'm going to buy one rpg per year. What I mean by that is buy outer worlds in 2019. And then buy cyberpunk 2077 in 2020. It depends I'm not sure when cyberpunk 2077 will release. Also, I'm going to buy other games but don't really have a roadmap of 2019 buy list as of right now.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44107 Posts

I’d like to get around to finally picking up a PS4 sometime next year. Other then that there’s a whole bunch of games that I want to get and play on the Xbox One and Switch.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

There are some decent games coming out in 2019, but none that I'll be willing to buy at full price. So I'll just be sitting back waiting on flash sales and catching up on my backlog of games. I guess one of the reasons I'm not pressed about games coming out in 2019 is that I'm really happy with the gaming collection I already own(XBOX and PS) and the replay value that it gives me!

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Right now it is difficult to saw but January looks good. Real good.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#16 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

It'll probably be my lightest year of gaming in a long time. Either way, I intend to focus my time on fewer games. I don't have too much of a backlog or wish list. Might try to play more of what pops up with my PS+ membership. I found this month to have some solid games I probably wouldn't have ended up playing otherwise.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE kindom hearts 3 metro exodus the division 2 days gone rage 2 DMC5 shekiro die twice tales of vesperia definitive edition make my money next year

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#18  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Kingdom Hearts 3 & Animal Crossing mostly. I'll eventually pick up Smash. Mainly going to be focusing on getting an Anime backlog down next year though. Lol

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

This was a great year for me gaming wise so I’m gonna keep it going. Switch being my primary and pc being my secondary. PS4 is my blu ray player. I played more indies than AAA this year and I wanna keep that going as well.