How to play Videogames with ONE HAND (if you have a Disability)

OneHandFra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OneHandFra
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hello guys,

this is Francesco Olivotti (OneHandFra), i was born with an hemiparesis that doesn't allow me to use my left hand.

I created my way to play almost every videogame (on PS4/PC) and i've started this topic to share this video hoping that it will be helpfull for some other people with difficulties.

I've finished a lot of games and one of them is Sekiro Shadows Die Twice that is very special to me. (one armed wolf)

"Everything is accessible if you dedicate enough time , power of will and creativity. There isn’t just one way of doing things, you have to find your way to do them, Your own Way."

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

i know someone who games one handed.. he's a streamer and uses the other hand for a puppet.. basically, an MMO mouse is all he needs, the redragon M990 comes with over 20 different buttons and a PWM3360 sensor which is really good even for FPS

MarkoftheSivak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 MarkoftheSivak
Member since 2010 • 461 Posts

Well, there IS the Xbox adaptive controller. Which I think was great on them to make, they obviously went in knowing they were going to lose money on it through both R&D and sales, but I think they were really great to do it, and it probably paid off in positive PR.

HuZ47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HuZ47
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

https://youtu.be/BXCDYN4oN2s

Human fall flat mobile.

Funny game.