How Has Gamespot NOT Reviewed Atelier Ryza 3?

vgmkyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1 vgmkyle
Member since 2004 • 8692 Posts

I'm actually quite surprised! Do you think that one is coming given that this is the most popular entry in the franchise history? I think someone on the staff should be making time for turn based RPGs.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58424 Posts

Honestly, how have they not reviewed a lot of games?

Because there are too many.

Where's my Factorio review, Gamespot? There dozens of us fans out there! DOZENS!

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#3 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2968 Posts

Imma give a shout out to Prodeus here.

Gamespot why you no review Prodeus?? excellent game.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56282 Posts

The game came out like 2 months ago (March 24) and from what I've read so far, Atelier Ryza 3 is getting good reception...especially on Steam. I guess Gamespot didn't get the review code or just wasn't interest in the game itself.

I'll have to pick this up on Steam at some point as I'm kinda tied up with Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Dead Island 2, and much more games need to be play.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#5 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

Their output for JRPG reviews is very low so dont expect one unless it comes from Square or Atlus.

Bit of a shame one of the reasons I loved coming to gamespot was jrpg reviews. I only know of Legend of Heroes (LoH) series due to GS review LoH: A Tear of Vermillion on the PSP. Terrible game personally but ended up following the series and bought the excellent LoH: Trails in the Sky which GS also reviewed.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#6 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@vgmkyle:

Much like most of Gust's projects, Atelier just isn't very popular. So I doubt you'll see ANY review from most sites anytime soon. It doesn't help that they take forever to beat.