How do you defeat the German sniper in Call of Duty World at War at Veteran level?

notagoodgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 notagoodgamer
Member since 2017 • 42 Posts

I'm talking about the part of the game where you go inside a building with Sgt. Reznov in order to be safe from a German sniper's shots. Then, from inside the building you have to defeat the sniper.

What are some strategies that worked for you at Veteran level? I'm playing at that level

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I feel your pain, that guy shoots you as soon as you peek out. Good news is that it's doable, bad news is that it takes a lot of luck. The key is to be lucky and manage to catch him peeking out the side of a window, so you know where he's going to come out of. Or you can plug in a controller and use the analog input to slooooowly inch your way to the side until you see a pixel of him through the window but he still can't see you, and then shoot that.

Or you can try this guide.

notagoodgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 notagoodgamer
Member since 2017 • 42 Posts

Thanks a lot for the ideas and the guide

jonathan1379

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jonathan1379
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

I feel your pain, that guy shoots you as soon as you peek out. Good news is that it's doable, bad news is that it takes a lot of luck. The key is to be lucky and manage to catch him peeking out the side of a window, so you know where he's going to come out of. Or you can plug in a controller and use the analog input to slooooowly inch your way to the side until you see a pixel of him through the window but he still can't see you, and then shoot that.

Or you can try this gguide.

gonna try this guide and your info too will tell you i can do this or not.