How active is Cod Mw2,Mw3, Bo1, Bo2 or Ghosts multiplayer?

meyra31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 meyra31
Member since 2015 • 44 Posts

Hey guys.

I haven't been playing any of these games for a year, havent been gamnig at all as well. I have all of these games in my steam library but they are not installed. I was wondering the activity of these games listed above.. I tried to google and youtube and see if there are any news or stuff like that but couldnt really find anything. Im thinking to re-start playing these games (multiplayer) but i want to know if they are active or not. I wont be bothered installing if there are noone playing them at all.
Also anything on cod advanced warfare?

Thanks!

meyra31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 meyra31

bump

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

@meyra31 said:

Hey guys.

I haven't been playing any of these games for a year, havent been gamnig at all as well. I have all of these games in my steam library but they are not installed. I was wondering the activity of these games listed above.. I tried to google and youtube and see if there are any news or stuff like that but couldnt really find anything. Im thinking to re-start playing these games (multiplayer) but i want to know if they are active or not. I wont be bothered installing if there are noone playing them at all.

Thanks!

http://steamcharts.com/ could give you an idea.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

All of them are active, I know it because I play all of them, even WAW which is older than dirt is still active.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Ghosts has offline botmatch which on veteran is arguably better than playing against real people.

meyra31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 meyra31

@raugutcon said:

All of them are active, I know it because I play all of them, even WAW which is older than dirt is still active.

They say mw2 and mw3 is full of cheaters. Is that true?
personally speaking, i enjoyed mw3 and bo1 the most. Whats ur fav one?

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Depends on the defintion of cheaters, all MPs are filled with "cheaters" and campers, actually I like to hunt them down. My personal favorite is MW3.

tab134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tab134
Member since 2011 • 346 Posts

the last one i bought was modern warfare 2(ps3) and i still pop it in occasionally. freeforall/teamdeathmatch/hardcore are usually populated, but as the above poster stated the cheating(hacking is probably more appropriate) is blatant and pretty much expected. i still have cod4 installed, booted it up a year ago and it had servers/players.

meyra31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 meyra31

@gmak2442 said:
@meyra31 said:

Hey guys.

Thanks!

This is a very good site to check the activity of the games. Do you have something like this for non-steam games?

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#10 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

All cod games after 3 pretty much active

gmak2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gmak2442
Member since 2015 • 1089 Posts

@meyra31 said:
@gmak2442 said:
@meyra31 said:

Hey guys.

Thanks!

This is a very good site to check the activity of the games. Do you have something like this for non-steam games?

Unfortunately, no. And I'm not even sure if it exist.

meyra31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 meyra31

@tab134 said:

the last one i bought was modern warfare 2(ps3) and i still pop it in occasionally. freeforall/teamdeathmatch/hardcore are usually populated, but as the above poster stated the cheating(hacking is probably more appropriate) is blatant and pretty much expected. i still have cod4 installed, booted it up a year ago and it had servers/players.

Cod4 (mw1) is the only one i play frequently and it is my fav one so far. I just love the promod. Wish other cods had mods like this as well..

Avatar image for madeinbrazil123
madeinbrazil123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#13 madeinbrazil123
Member since 2014 • 148 Posts

@meyra31: Mw3 has more cheaters in search and destroy, but the others modes are free from them