HITMAN FInal review

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Haoze97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Haoze97
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

I brought HITMAN(TM) from Steam because of many friends recommends. During the experience of playing the game HITMAN(TM), I really enjoy the feeling of finish my mission and fly away. I spend 60 hours on HITMAN(TM) and it gives me powerful killer experience. 6/11/2018, the E3 posts a news that HITMAN(TM)2 will be posted at the end of this year, I can not wait to play it because HITMAN(TM) gives me so much surprise.

The creators of HITMAN is IO Interactive A/S. In 2016 the first episode is released. HITMAN is a third person perspective stealth game, which landed in PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Before HITMAN(TM), there is already been 4 games of HITMAN release by IO Interactive: Blood Money, Absolution, Sniper Challenge and HITMAN 3. The Blood Money and Absolution let the main character known to gamers, which is Killer 47. Many players preordered HITMAN(TM) because of the success of Blood Money and Absolution. HITMAN(TM) review an 8.3 grade from IGN, which is a really high point for a single player game. HITMAN(TM) also review a special praise from steam players.

HITMAN(TM) is part of a series: HITMAN 47. A story with a Killer and his Assassination. The game before HITMAN(TM) is called HITMAN: Absolution. The game that looks same with HITMAN is Assassin’s Creed, an action game which also has many series and they both post series from 2000-2016. Both of their topics is going to a big city or area and kill target person and they are all third person view. However, these two games have a huge difference. First, HITMAN only has one main character, Killer 47, but Assassin’s Creed has many characters in different series. Also, Assassin’s Creed’s designers spent more time on the story, but HITMAN’s designers spend more time on the Assassination experience.

HITMAN(TM) has both skills and chances part in game playing. HITMAN(TM) is balancing these two-part well. During the game playing, the NPC and target will not stay in the same place, which means they may go to the restroom or talking with others in public. Different places cause a different level of difficulty. This is the chance part of HITMAN. HITMAN(TM) has many complex situations, which allows for emergent play. There is an emergent play called CHANCE. Players in HITMAN(TM) may find some pieces of information from other NPC’s chatting or some report paper in the office, these ‘CHANCE’ will change the mission to a different way. The player can play a chapter with different experience just because the CHANCE is different.

HITMAN(TM) is narrating from the story’s beginning to ending step by step with a little bit narration interposed. Every mission is coming one by one after serval months in the game’s time zone. During the game, players may know some stories about the missions that already finished.

HITMAN(TM) include many country’s cultures. The reason is that the missions have happened in many countries. When a player starts a chapter, he or she can know the culture better by the background music and different clothes to change.

HITMAN(TM) also has some political chapter. civil strife happened in this chapter and player need to kill a General in the army to stop the civil strife. In this case, HITMAN is a ‘serious game’ which shows the war’s picture and people’s life in the area around the Kingdom of Morocco. During that chapter, players can see many citizens asking for peace around the embassy. Also, in the second chapter in Paris, Players can find many McDonald’s logos in the building, it is also kind of an advertainment ‘serious game’.

HITMAN(TM) is a successful game, high score and many good reviews cause the decision of creating HITMAN(TM)2. The picture of Kill 47 has already become a mark of Gaming history. The series of HITMAN games follow my childhood and my college life. As a gamer, I really hope the series of HITMAN(TM) become more successful and let more people can enjoy the exciting gaming experience.