gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11917 Posts

I purchased Hitman 2 gold edition about a month ago. I have access to the entire game including the Legacy pack. What an amazingly huge game! I replayed all the original levels from Hitman and I am currently finishing the Isle of Sgail.

I have two questions about the game-

1. My game is always listed as Hitman 2 - Prologue. Even my achievements, all the way the through the game are listed as Hitman 2 - Prologue. For example, one of my Whittleton creek achievements is listed as Hitman 2 - Prologue Domestic Accidents, one of my Santa Fortuna achievements is listed as Hitman 2 - Prologue It Belongs in a Museum. I also checked the MS storefront and although I own the gold edition, I apparently do NOT own Hitman 2.

I am confused. Is the entire game actually called Hitman 2 - Prologue? Do I have something strange happening, or is this the same for everyone?

2. My XB1 lists Hitman 2 as a 12.6 GB game. When I checked the files in the HDD, the game is listed as 83.1 GB. Is this related somehow to my first question? Is this typical of XB1 games?