Help with Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1 GNS
Member since 2015 • 920 Posts

Hello everyone,

I know it's an ancient game, but since I can't find a walkthrough (well, there is on youtube, but it is not divided in to any sensible parts or named in any way, which I could use to pick out what I need), so I'm going to ask a question here. A wood spirit in the Vale of Tears gave me a quest to find his friend, who was heading to a Monastery. Since the map did not produce any new places, so I'm guessing I have to go to the beginning where I was tasked to destroy the Godslayer's sword. Problem is, I killed off a bunch of baddies in the monastery, did not find no Emerite, then went to a Dreamworld and killed off a ghost monk, but still, no Emerite. So, the question is. Where is he?

P.S. I'm also guessing that I can't fight the raging wood elementals until I find the spirit's friend, because I am able to easily dispatch every enemies in the Vale of Tears apart from wood elementals (they have poison, which somehow for a few seconds makes my character stop in its tracks and simply take an ass whooping, and/or if I'd use a bow from afar, it take a millennium to kill one wood elemental).

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GNS
Member since 2015 • 920 Posts

Never mind, solved it. Turns out a blacksmith in a city had a ladder, which I could buy and use it to decent a chasm in the monastery's courtyard.

P.S. For those interested to play this ancient game, those wood elementals that make my character stop in its tracks for a few seconds... turns out they are like mini bosses, that have this ability. Managed to kill one, somehow...