Help Ps2 game 4 GF

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JVevV-3J2a87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JVevV-3J2a87
Member since 2009 • 253 Posts

Hi all,

I want to get a ps2 game 4 my gf any "fun" games I should look at? she likes basic stuff(not difficult games) like monopoly, tetris, locoroco(psp), wel I think pretty much platformers. anyway any good games out there I should look at?

THX in advance!

JVevV-3J2a87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JVevV-3J2a87
K thx I'll check it out thx for your reply bro ;) it's kinda hard searching for games that your partner will "enjoy lol" but hey it's worth a try
meteo_ryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 meteo_ryte
Member since 2005 • 1962 Posts

My wife likes the Katamari series & SingStar games. If you do get any of the SingStars, do NOT get the mics that go with them, get an aftermarket one like Logitec or something - the SingStar mics are faulty. She might like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, too.

Worms Armaggedon is a PS1 game but it's REALLY fun. Try to find a copy of that.

I don't recommend any board games for consoles, they're just not as engaging as the actual board game in real life.

JVevV-3J2a87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JVevV-3J2a87
thx bro! and yeah she does like the guitar hero / rockband games
GAMERKID707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 GAMERKID707
Member since 2009 • 461 Posts

Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue lol just kidding ,try dance dance revo

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#7 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Whatever you do, don't dumb it down too much. You want to create an interest in gaming (I would anyway), not make her a disposable gamer, that'll leave it like a fad, so games that are too casual shouldn't apply for that (such as EyeToy and such). Harvest Moon is a really good starter. Katamari is addicting, but not certain if it's accessible too all. Perhaps get her a low level platformer, such as Tak and the power of Juju. Or if she's into some franchises, SOME Spongebob and Harry Potter games are ok, but I'd advise looking them up to see which suit her tastes the most. After that, throw in some RPG with Kingdom Hearts and it's all good from there :D.
MyNameisaMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MyNameisaMeme
Member since 2009 • 661 Posts

Katamari Damacy

She may think it's weird, but it has simple gameplay, and it seems like it's popular with girls.

JVevV-3J2a87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JVevV-3J2a87
I did show her katamari and she whas like WTF is the point in that game *sigh* so I just got her a few monopoly for her laptop and a mario homebrew game lol I must admit I thought she would love those katamari and jak,ratchet games but it was fail.
Backlash24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Backlash24
Member since 2010 • 3674 Posts
Well if your'e still looking for something to get her ... my girlfriend loves Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, and the associated video game that goes with it. It's a little steep on the dificulty at times (for her) so I play occasionally. It's not a bad game.
wackoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 wackoss
Member since 2004 • 702 Posts
I can understand why she didn't like those games. Katamari is a WTF kind of game, basically you're rolling a ball against a timer. Jak and Ratchet aren't really for the casual. I'd say no to Harvest Moon unless she likes sim games, but if she does then sims is probably a better choice. I also think she'll get bored of the lego games. Rather than ask what kind of games she likes, how about her interests or taste in movies/shows? How about trying Sly Cooper? I actually think that's the best series out of the 3 big sony platformers. Definitely has more of a story, distinctive graphics and settings. Does she like Shrek? I thought Shrek 2 was a fun multiplayer. Soul Calibur 3, maybe Baldur's Gate (but not Champions or the X-Men Legends games), Burnout 3 or Need for Speed, Hotshots Golf 4 ( I love the PSP versions), maybe lumines (but I don't think it's comparable to the addictiveness of tetris), maybe rez if she likes the graphics - gameplay may be boring for her, Persona 3 if she likes anime. Most of those are under $10 at gamestop, but definitely shop there so that you can return it if she doesn't like.
JVevV-3J2a87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JVevV-3J2a87
thx for all the replies / help guys,, I just got her a few monopoly games for her laptop and N+ (psp game) she seems very in2 N+
LostHopes22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LostHopes22
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Im trying to find tekken 5 but everytime i look i cant find it. Can anyone tell me a place to look for it at.
LostHopes22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LostHopes22
im trying to find tekken 5. does anyone have advice to where to look
LostHopes22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LostHopes22
im trying to find tekken 5. does anyone have advice to where to lookLostHopes22
sorry i posted the same thing twice my server didnt respond right.
Ceraby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 Ceraby
Member since 2009 • 3306 Posts

you could try Space Channel 5. Fun and cute dance-rhythm type of game.

I just remembered...Parapa the Rapper if she likes Space Channel 5. If she likes anime "bishies", she could try Kaikan Phrase.

LostHopes22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LostHopes22
Im trying to find tekken 5 but everytime i look i cant find it. Can anyone tell me a place to look for it at.LostHopes22
*hint hint* you should try getting her this game *hint hint*
JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts
I have trouble playing games that both my woman and I enjoy, but one title she loves is spyro, and she's always bugging me to play guitar hero with her. You could seek out those games if you wanna play them. EDIT: A little off topic, but I bought Little Big Planet so my girlfriend and I can play with each other, she has so much fun with that :). As do I.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#20 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
I played a lot of ToeJam and Earl before I got bored with it.