HELP! Can anyone tell me some fun titles for kids?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eli_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 eli_90
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

My little brothers recently got Resident Evil 4 from a friend and loved it. However, my mom wasn't thrilled as you can imagine. Now we need to replace this very fun (but not kid friendly) game with something that's fun, but not gory. Also, nothing that feels too "little-kiddish" as the boys hate things like that.

I personally don't play too many games that kids would find fun or that would be appropriate. I've gone through a few reviews on the site but with the amount of "Everyone" games there are for the PS2 I'm finding it a daunting task. I was thinking "Adventures of Cookie & Cream" would be fun because my sister and I had the earlier version when we were little and loved it. But it might be too hard...

Any help would be appreciated as these kids won't stop crying over Resident Evil being taken away :cry:

Also, I currently have a PS2 and nintendo DS but am planning on getting an xbox 360 (cuz I wanna play Lost Odyssey of course- w00t! haha) so please limit it to those games.

Thanks for any help!:D

Robio_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#2 Robio_basic
Member since 2002 • 7059 Posts

We have a special thread already set-up to ask for game suggestions: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26077206

Please repost your question there. Thanks.