Have you ever replayed a game so much but then discovered something you've never seen before?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I bring this topic up because I just reinstall GTAV on PC again I have beat this game so many times and 100 percented it but I have never seen this before and it's kind of blowing my mind. I just finished a early mission with Micheal and went back to his house and heard music when I walked in and then I saw his daughter Tracey dancing to a work out television show I have never seen this ever and I have played this game to a unhealthy degree lol. Anyways has something like this ever happen to you and have you seen this in GTAV? I took a screenshot my mind is blown lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@pp4uk33 said:

That exactly same thing has happened to me too. I've no idea how many hundred hours I've played GTA V, but last time I played it I saw this for the first time lol.

But I love that feeling; when you've put so many hours in a game and still keep discovering new things! It really makes you appreciate the depth of the game. GTA V, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dragon Age: I, and Fallout 4 (for example) are games where I still keep discovering new stuff even though I've played them a lot.

Wow that's crazy I just wonder if they added it in? I know it sounds crazy but all of the Tracey stuff I remember was when she was in her room also those images of that show she's watches looks so weird I know I would of remembered that. Also they added a new radio station called LSUR Los Santos Underground Radio it was made for GTAO and I never seen it until today they put it in SP I never play online so I had no idea it existed it's pretty awesome how there's a new radio station I have never even listen to.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11663 Posts

Yes, quite frequently.

Replayed Dark Souls III before the end of 2018 and didn't know you could witness the death of Siegward. This is due to me normally killing the Lords of Cinder in a particular order. But seeing him collapse after a final 'toast' was heart breaking, Always assumed he placed his armor down for us and went back to what remained of Catarina.

Avatar image for ia_retro_gamer_dad
IA_Retro_Gamer_Dad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 IA_Retro_Gamer_Dad
Member since 2019 • 23 Posts

Many NES games I played as a kid. Some ps1 rpgs too. As a kid I never got past certain parts because I didn't understand certain aspects and struggled but now as a adult, a lot of stuff make sense and games become easier. I have less patience tho. Haha

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

GTA5 was just reduced to $15 with XBL Gold. I own it on the 360, but I’m thinking about buying it again and messing around.

Should I buy it again? I know I’ve barely scratched the surface with it.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#8 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I guess finding hidden areas is sometimes really interesting on a second play-through. You think to yourself: How could anyone discover this?

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 645 Posts

Fallout New Vegas. Every playthrough seems to find me something new. Especially when it comes to the DLCs since I haven't played them as much as the main game and I still haven't even played Lonesome Road so I still have untouched content to experience.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
@Sevenizz said:

GTA5 was just reduced to $15 with XBL Gold. I own it on the 360, but I’m thinking about buying it again and messing around.

Should I buy it again? I know I’ve barely scratched the surface with it.

Absolutely

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@warmblur: Nvm, just checked. Sale ended a few hours ago lol.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15895 Posts

I finished persona 3 quite a few times, I only realize I could befriend a guy from rival school on my 3rd playthrough. That is like around 350 hours later. Also only realized I could be friends with a fat guy who loves to eat and tv celeb if I talk to them enough on that playthrough.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Pokemon Gold. I finished the first part. Then switched it off. Wasn't untill years later that I heard that you could do the blue play though.