Have a question about handheld systems like the DS, and PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cheatermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cheatermaster
Member since 2004 • 2164 Posts

Are there stores where you can buy batteries for handhelds systems like the DS, the PSP, the 3DS and PS Vita? Or can you only get batteries on some online site? Cause I have the DS and PSP for a long time (although I haven't really actually played either of them in a real long time cause I mostly play the PS3, and sometimes PS2, maybe the Wii once in a while) and I can't help but feel one of these days, I'm may have to change the batteries on the PSP or DS and other handheld systems.

TurtleSh3lls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TurtleSh3lls
Member since 2012 • 74 Posts
They have batteries for everything dirt cheap on eBay. I mean, I can't vouch for quality or duration but I have bought special batteries for many things in the past and they've performed for far more than I thought a cheap $1 battery would.
cheatermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cheatermaster

What? You can't buy batteries from some store like Gamestop or Walmart or any other stores??

LJChronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJChronx
Member since 2003 • 954 Posts

In Nintendo's case, I think you have to buy them directly from Nintendo. Check their website.

cheatermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cheatermaster

So overall, they don't sell batteries for DS and PSP in some store like Gamestop, or Walmart or any other stores?

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
PSP has batteries available to buy. I bought the extended batt. a few years ago from Best Buy, I think. DS I have no idea.