Half as long, twice as bright - The PS Vita thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#401 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

Heads up. Toys R Us is having a Buy 1 get one half off sale on all Vita games starting March 4th.

Unit 13 and MLB The SHow both come out on March 6th. They are mine!!!!!

Hopefully Amazon matches it because then i can use my $20 coupon from my vita preorder.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#402 Jbul
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

Started playing Lumines. Awesome game, but I am terrible at it.

Anyone have any idea why my scores aren't being uploaded to the Leaderboard? Having a single-player puzzle game without good leaderboard functionality is NOT cool.

And yes, I'm connected to my Wi-Fi. I can view the leaderboards, my scores just aren't showing up (even though they'd be near the bottom, it'd still be cool to see where I stand).

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#403 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

[QUOTE="burgeg"]

[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"]

Gravity Rush is hitting June 12th. The developer claims the localization needs that much time but I suspect Sony is just spacing out major releases. Old but really cool trailer at the link.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/29/gravity-rush-floats-to-ps-vita-on-june-12th/

CarnageHeart

Ugh. I hate it when Europe always gets shafted like this. They should have announced the Europe release date as well. Hopefully it comes out at the same time as in the US.

Did you pick up Motorstorm? How is it?

Awesome. Even better than I expected. Really addicting and the perfect pick up and play game. And if you were making some kind of point with this, well played sir. Ok, that's one thing Europe actually gets before the US.

Another is A-Men. A really brilliant puzzle game that everyone needs to check out. I don't think it's out in the US yet, but it's out in Europe and it's fantastic. Youtube it.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"]

[QUOTE="_Bear"]Yeah this thing is one impressive little machine, it's only getting better, I'm gonna get Unit 13 and Motorstorm RC next week!_Bear

Same here. The Golden Abyss team needs to visit the Unit 13 team to learn how to implement aiming mechanics.

Hey Carrnage add me we can play some Motorstorm or at least share the ghost data, & whatever else we both have, near is pretty cool Solid and I have traded a few gifts already. tag in my sig.

Do you have Rayman? I uploaded some ghosts for it. You can also share other ingame items but i havent figured out how to do that yet.

And Unit 13 has coop so definitely hit me up when you get it. I loved the demo. Did you beat my score in the demo?

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 Jbul

Isn't PSN supposed to be down for maintenance today? That could be why my leaderboards aren't updating.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#406 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

107 people playing Near to me. Interestingly, the most popular game is Luminees, not Uncharted (though Uncharted is a close second).

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#407 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

107 people playing Near to me. Interestingly, the most popular game is Luminees, not Uncharted (though Uncharted is a close second).

CarnageHeart
Wasn't that impressed with Uncharted on the vita (my buddy let me borrow it)
CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 CarnageHeart

Finished Attack of the Mutant Blobs on the way home from work. Its a really great game which is well worth the couple bucks it costs. I love how sometimes the difficulty curve dips to allow player to have fun eating stuff and the satisfaction one gets from eating enemies or obstacles one had to avoid back when one was small.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 S0lidSnake

Interestingly, the most popular game is Luminees, not Uncharted (though Uncharted is a close second).

CarnageHeart

And whose fault is that?

:P

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 CarnageHeart

[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"]

chilly-chill

Wasn't that impressed with Uncharted on the vita (my buddy let me borrow it)

I was more impressed by Unit 13 (the aiming is much better and speed running SOCOMesque missions alone or with a buddy appeals to me) so I am waiting for that.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 S0lidSnake

And so it begins:

Get both the PS3 version of MLB The SHow 12 and Vita version for $80. $20 off the Vita version.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/01/pick-up-mlb-12-the-show-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-save-20/

Fair deal I'd say. It's not like they can give the vita version for free. Let's hope third parties follow this as well.

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#412 Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts
There is a new Silent Hill game coming out for the Vita? Will it be any good. Will the console one be any good? Will SH be good ever again? :Pdvader654
It's a dual stick shooter with a Silent Hill skin, it doesn't count.
_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts

No Solid I don't have Rayman on Vita because I have it on PS3, I might pick it up when I can get it cheap. Did not beat your high score on Unit 13 but look forward to coop. It was funny I saw the Rayman Gift and was like wtf am I supposed to do with this? Motorstorm RC looks great must have it.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 S0lidSnake

I am THE worst MVC3 player of all time. I dont think there has ever been anyone as bad as me. I have lost to people on 15 win streaks and people who are 0-5, i sometimes dont even get to press a button before my first guy is gone, i truly suck balls.

Managed to win just one match after losing 11. Even players who are 0-3 are like gods at this game. THey dont even give me a f*cking chance.

What sucks is that the specials moves R+L are glitched or something, they almost never work when i want.

That said, the online is surprisingly smooth. I barely have to wait 10 seconds before it finds someone, and the 30 minutes or so i played, it found new players every time. There was only one match with really bad lag but he destroyed me so it didnt last long.

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 _Bear
Hey maybe we should play :) I could get a win LOL
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#416 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

I am THE worst MVC3 player of all time. I dont think there has ever been anyone as bad as me. I have lost to people on 15 win streaks and people who are 0-5, i sometimes dont even get to press a button before my first guy is gone, i truly suck balls.

Managed to win just one match after losing 11. Even players who are 0-3 are like gods at this game. THey dont even give me a f*cking chance.

What sucks is that the specials moves R+L are glitched or something, they almost never work when i want.

That said, the online is surprisingly smooth. I barely have to wait 10 seconds before it finds someone, and the 30 minutes or so i played, it found new players every time. There was only one match with really bad lag but he destroyed me so it didnt last long.

S0lidSnake
I'm like that on the PS3 version. I have won like 2 games out of 15 online. I get air juggled and have all 3 characters killed without hitting the ground...
CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 CarnageHeart

And so it begins:

Get both the PS3 version of MLB The SHow 12 and Vita version for $80. $20 off the Vita version.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/01/pick-up-mlb-12-the-show-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-save-20/

Fair deal I'd say. It's not like they can give the vita version for free. Let's hope third parties follow this as well.

S0lidSnake
I hope a similar deal is offered for Dragon's Crown.
_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 _Bear
[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"][QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

And so it begins:

I hope a similar deal is offered for Dragon's Crown.

Looks like Sony is shaking the tree, lets see what falls out.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 S0lidSnake

Hey maybe we should play :) I could get a win LOL_Bear

Let's do this!

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Jbul

S0lidSnake

You know I've got some experience with fighting games -- MVC3 is really tough on beginners. Some would call it "cheap", since you can kill someone within seconds without them touching the ground (if the other player doesn't know how to counter). Since I was new to MVC3 when I got it on the 360, I bought a Strategy Guide that explained all the games' systems, counters, hit-boxes, etc. I didn't play the game much (because the online was absolutely horrific), but studying up on the game really helped, and I ended up winning the vast majority of my online matches. There's also http://www.shoryuken.com as an invaluable learning resource for fighting games. But just a heads up, they're worse elitist douchebags than NeoGaf. :D

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Jbul

Played the Rayman: Origins demo today. Beautiful game. With the additional content (relics, shareable ghost challenges) it may very well be the definitive version of the game. And being able to zoom in and see the beautiful hand-drawn art is great -- I just wish the zoom held from area-to-area. Tempting to pick up, even though I own the 360 version.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#423 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
@Jbul- The Lumines leaderboards are weird. Sometimes I have to quit the game and restart it to see how I'm doing. Persona 3 Portable has hooked me in to where I'm not playing much else on my Vita other than the daily HSG tournaments.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 S0lidSnake

I just wanted to come in here and thank Mr. Jbul for sending me all kinds of awesome Uncharted gifts. I have no idea how you found/earned that fetish item, but knowing you, i am not surprised you'd be the first one to send me a fetish item. :P

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 Jbul

@Jbul- The Lumines leaderboards are weird. Sometimes I have to quit the game and restart it to see how I'm doing. Persona 3 Portable has hooked me in to where I'm not playing much else on my Vita other than the daily HSG tournaments. rragnaar

The leaderboards are currently completely broken. I've been playing the game since Thursday, and I have yet to appear on the leaderboards. I'm connected to a Wi-Fi signal in my house which is at full strength, so that's not the issue. Neither are my in-game settings, because I can see the World Block and contribute to it, plus I get updates on my friends high-scroes. Plus, the leaderboards for my other games work perfectly fine.

It's a shame, too, because Lumines is a great puzzle game, but since there's no online multiplayer, the leaderboards are the only source of motivation for competition. It's kind of bulls***, really. There's postings about it all over the Internet (the leaderboard issue in Lumines, I mean), but it's like no one seems to care. *shrug* Sad, but I'll probably trade the game in soon because of this.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Jbul

I just wanted to come in here and thank Mr. Jbul for sending me all kinds of awesome Uncharted gifts. I have no idea how you found/earned that fetish item, but knowing you, i am not surprised you'd be the first one to send me a fetish item. :P

S0lidSnake

HA HA! To be honest, I'm a little lost as to how Near, and the Black Market in general for Uncharted works. I did indeed try to upload some stuff, but there's no confirmation or anything telling WHAT I gave to WHOM.

Also, glad I skipped Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus... turns out, it runs at 30 FPS as opposed to every other version which runs at 60FPS. Kind of lame that very few reviews mentioned it, but it alters the feel of the gameplay signifigantly (as you'd imagine). What a lazy-ass port from Team Ninja. The Vita is MORE than powerful enough to run the game at 60FPS, for chrissake.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

Jbul

HA HA! To be honest, I'm a little lost as to how Near, and the Black Market in general for Uncharted works. I did indeed try to upload some stuff, but there's no confirmation or anything telling WHAT I gave to WHOM.

Yeah, Near is as well-realzied as it should be. The thing is anything you upload can go to multiple players, players in your area and players on your friends list. Imagine getting notifications for dozens of items in your Black market picked up by multiple players. It does keepstrack of items your friends have received from you in the Friends section of Near. So that's something. Just keep launching Near from within the Black Market everytime you unlock something, this will upload any items you have unlocked and send them to your friends automatically or make them available to people near you.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Jbul

[QUOTE="Jbul"]

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

S0lidSnake

Yeah, Near is as well-realzied as it should be. The thing is anything you upload can go to multiple players, players in your area and players on your friends list. Imagine getting notifications for dozens of items in your Black market picked up by multiple players. It does keepstrack of items your friends have received from you in the Friends section of Near. So that's something. Just keep launching Near from within the Black Market everytime you unlock something, this will upload any items you have unlocked and send them to your friends automatically or make them available to people near you.

It may not be perfect, but it's still more fun and well-made than 3DS's Spot and StreetPass systems, and I've said previously in this topic. And I have a feeling Sony will keep the updates coming and fine tune things considerably.

Still loving Lumines like a fat kid loves cake, even though my leaderboards don't work (lame). I even tried re-installing the game, no dice. *EPIC SHRUG!*

Isn't today the start of that Toys R Us deal? I really have no choice but to take advantage of that. I'm so enthralled with my Vita I could almost give a s*** that ME3 comes out in 2 days. Wtf.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 S0lidSnake

Yes the Toys R Us deal starts today but their online site is charging $11 to ship two games. WTF?

Of course if you can find a toys r us that carries games you want, then it's a pretty good deal. No store has Virtua Tennis 4 which is pissing me off. It doesn't look like Unit 13 is gonna be available on launch day at Toys R Us either. Balls.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 S0lidSnake

Just bought this sexy case. Cost me $21 so not too happy about that, but it looks sexier than the official Sony travel pouch.

I am bleeding money on vita. I am in love with the Fifa demo, I badly need MLB The Show, and Unit 13 is just too tempting to pass up. Then there is Virtua tennis 4 which is supposedly the best looking game on the Vita. And it runs at 60 fps at the full Vita resolution. I hate this.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 S0lidSnake

Uncharted just keeps getting better and better. The pacing is PERFECT. Game's mostly adventure so you're mostly solving puzzles and exploring tombs, and some of these puzzles are ingenious. Shooting sections are few and far between and even they do a great job of keeping things fresh by switching up the fight scenarios. The game also does a fantastic job of telling the mythology. Unlike the console Uncharteds, I am interested in hearing about these explorers searching for the 7 cities of gold. Maybe it's the music or the focus on drawing during these cutsenes... whatever it is, I'm engrossed in the story.

It's funny that I am enjoying this way more than Uncharted 3 or heck even Uncharted 1. Probably because the focus is on storytelling and character interaction rather than shootouts after shootouts. As hard as ND tried to introduce different scenarios in Uncharted 3 to keep the gunfights from getting boring, it's funny that Sony Bend decision to switch the focus away from gunfights entirely has made the gunfights more entertaining and makes these scenarios feel more original.

The more I play this game the more I like it. The villians are great, Chase is fantastic.... both her and Drake are hilarious at times, and the story iis surprisingly touching. The game even manages to throw a couple of action setpieces in there, though nothing at the calibur of Uncharted 2 or 3's setpieces. If it wasn't for Rayman, i'd say this is the best launch game available on the Vita. I'd even say it's worth the $50. It's lenghty, it's got great replay value even with the lack of an online mode, and it's a fanservice to Uncharted fans. All Uncharted fans need to play this.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 Jbul

That case is sick. Where'd you find it? I picked up Rayman and, after initial hesitation, Ninja Gaiden today. I read a bunch of impressions saying the game still plays the same, so f*** it.. Also tried out Mutant Blobs today, it was awesome.

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 _Bear

Yeah Near is kind of a mystery but still cool. I love FIFA it's the best Soccer I have ever played. On Uncharted I have to say I'm having more fun with it that UC3 too! I'm trying to Play SLOW. Unit 13 is great! I can't wait to get it this week ! I think I'm going to get Motorstorm RC I love those types of racing games. Top down mini's with tracks made out of cool stuff. I think Vita's Amazing really. I only wish a few things were a little better, Battery life, game prices should all be at the 29.99 price point that would help Sony a lot. If it keeps going like this, My vita will outpace PS3 games by this time next year.

PS I got the Offical Earbud headset and Travel Pouch at Lock ers 15 each free shipping. Lock erz is pretty cool. Earbuds are great and the mic is clear great deal at $15 I like the travel pouch too.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 CarnageHeart
Luminees is incredible. Not only the best visuals in the series (expected) but the best soundtrack. I just made it to (and past) the stage where the woman is singing in French as the flower blooms in the background. Crazy stuff. I shudder to imagine what would happen if Mizuguchi and his team are ever drug tested. I really should pick up Child of Eden one of these days.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 S0lidSnake

OMG! Motorstorm RC is FREE!

Thanks to Scion.

Back in November, we revealed that Evolution Studios was working on a new title, MotorStorm RC, which would be released in the US as a downloadable game for both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Vita.
The game received critical praise when it launched in the UK two weeks ago. We think you'll agree that the wait was worth it, as we are pleased to not only announce that the PS3 version will be available beginning tomorrow separately for $9.99 ($7.49 for PlayStation Plus subscribers), but to also let you know that the PS Vita version of MotorStorm RC will also be available as a free download thanks to our partners at Scion.

That's right—for a limited time, the complete Vita MotorStorm RC game is available for download absolutely free – no additional purchases necessary! Not only that, but you'll be able to drive a custom RC version of Scion's iQ which is exclusive to the PS Vita version of the game. And be sure to check out the plethora of downloadable content which will become available for purchase for both versions of the game tomorrow.
MotorStorm RC features 16 unique tracks spread across four extreme environments, including the dusty desert mesas of Monument Valley, the dangerous jungles of a Pacific Island, the icy tundra at the Arctic Edge, and the apocalyptic ruins of a destroyed urban city. Players can conquer these environments in powerful radio-controlled vehicles, with hundreds of uniquely customized models to collect in 8 distinct categories: Buggies, Superminis, Rally Cars, Muscle Cars, Racing Trucks, Supercars, Big Rigs and Monster Trucks.

Visit the PlayStation Store on PS Vita tomorrow afternoon (Pacific time) to download your free game. And after you've taken the RC iQ for a spin in the virtual MotorStorm world, you can always check out this new vehicle in the "real world" at a Scion dealer near you. Enjoy!Sony

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 S0lidSnake

Jbul, that case is called Thrustmaster V.I.P Case. i got it from amazon, but it's out of stock. You can check their official website for more retailers who carry it. I shrunk the pic, so make sure you view the image in a seperate window. It looks sexy as f*** at full resolution.

Bear, the rear touchpad has made Fifa such an accessible game, and fun one. I am in love. Yesterday, i was down 0-3 after the first half and then came back to tie the game with Barcelona against Milan of all teams, then won it on the Penalty shootouts. That's when i said f*** MLB, im getting Fifa, the Cubs can wait another year. :P

And I've been playing Uncharted slow as well. I replay chapters to make sure i find all treasures and items. But every few chapters the game just goes into overdrive and its tough to stop playing those awesome action chapters. How far in the game are you? Some of the lighting effects in the indoor levels/tombs is fantastic. Better than most PS3 games.

Here is that awesome case:

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 _Bear

I'm about at chapter 14, OMG the free Motorstorm RC is awsome! I was going to buy it anyway. FIFA I'm so hooked on it. It (UC GA)is the Best version since the first UC I really liked UC2 and 3 but I'm not fan of the whole lets make it a movie theme, I like to play, and Vita delivers in spades. So Far Vita is exactly what I wanted, my Unit 13 shipped this morning and I will have tomorrow!!!!! Oh and my MA3 shipped too which I will have Thursday. Plus a free Motorstorm RC? Can this week get any better ? It just started.

PS you really should try Lock erz and get the Earbuds for 15 dollars shipped they are amazing and have built in mic, the sound is much better through a headset or earphones or earbuds.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 S0lidSnake

I'm about at chapter 14, OMG the free Motorstorm RC is awsome! I was going to buy it anyway. FIFA I'm so hooked on it. It (UC GA)is the Best version since the first UC I really liked UC2 and 3 but I'm not fan of the whole lets make it a movie theme, I like to play, and Vita delivers in spades. So Far Vita is exactly what I wanted, my Unit 13 shipped this morning and I will have tomorrow!!!!! Oh and my MA3 shipped too which I will have Thursday. Plus a free Motorstorm RC? Can this week get any better ? It just started.

PS you really should try Lock erz and get the Earbuds for 15 dollars shipped they are amazing and have built in mic, the sound is much better through a headset or earphones or earbuds.

_Bear

I have pretty badass headphones already but i will checkout lock erz.

BTW, did you know that in chapter 13, you can tap the shining objects during the cutscemes and they count as treasures? I was like that's awesome!

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 _Bear

[QUOTE="_Bear"]

S0lidSnake

I have pretty badass headphones already but i will checkout lock erz.

BTW, did you know that in chapter 13, you can tap the shining objects during the cutscemes and they count as treasures? I was like that's awesome!

I did not know that, damn it I noticed they were shinning like collectables, but the scene was over and moved me out of the room, I had thought I would get to explore the room at some point. I was like wtf were theyshinning like that for? I will have to replay it.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Jbul

Luminees is incredible. Not only the best visuals in the series (expected) but the best soundtrack. I just made it to (and past) the stage where the woman is singing in French as the flower blooms in the background. Crazy stuff. I shudder to imagine what would happen if Mizuguchi and his team are ever drug tested. I really should pick up Child of Eden one of these days.CarnageHeart

Agreed. This is my first Lumines game, so I'm still learning, but it's amazing how technical it really is (meaning, it really is skill based). There's a surprising amount of skins, and the playlist mode is also really fun. I just got to about 240k in Voyage mode, which is huge for me, and now I'm becoming addicted to the Stopwatch mode -- it's a really cool place to sharpen your skills. Do your leaderboards work? Add me if you'd like -- FrostyJ. A little friendly competition never hurt anyone (although I'm sure you're much better than me, having Lumines experience). :D

My favorite skin is the crazy one with the phantom dancing in the background -- the percussion heavy one from the demo.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Jbul

Jbul, that case is called Thrustmaster V.I.P Case. i got it from amazon, but it's out of stock. You can check their official website for more retailers who carry it. I shrunk the pic, so make sure you view the image in a seperate window. It looks sexy as f*** at full resolution.

Bear, the rear touchpad has made Fifa such an accessible game, and fun one. I am in love. Yesterday, i was down 0-3 after the first half and then came back to tie the game with Barcelona against Milan of all teams, then won it on the Penalty shootouts. That's when i said f*** MLB, im getting Fifa, the Cubs can wait another year. :P

And I've been playing Uncharted slow as well. I replay chapters to make sure i find all treasures and items. But every few chapters the game just goes into overdrive and its tough to stop playing those awesome action chapters. How far in the game are you? Some of the lighting effects in the indoor levels/tombs is fantastic. Better than most PS3 games.

Here is that awesome case:

S0lidSnake

Any product with the name "Thrust Master" shoots to the top of my must-own list. Also, free Motorstorm RC is boss.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#442 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts
If you have FIFA, is there online play ? whats it like? is it populated?
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 S0lidSnake

Amazon has shipped Unit 13. Will get here tomorrow. Feels good.

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 _Bear
[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

Amazon has shipped Unit 13. Will get here tomorrow. Feels good.

Same, as to Zaibach there is online play, but I have not tried it yet honestly the single player is very robust.
Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 Jbul

I want Motorsotrm RC, why isn't it up on the PSN store yet? Also, if you fools get Unit 13, I may have to as well, just to crush your high scores! ;P

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#446 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

I want Motorsotrm RC, why isn't it up on the PSN store yet? Also, if you fools get Unit 13, I may have to as well, just to crush your high scores! ;P

Jbul
Motorstorm is up if you search for it. For whatever reason the proper update is a little slow today, but everything is there if you search. I just bought Unit 13 and I'm picking up Journey here in a bit.
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 S0lidSnake

Unit 13. Is. Awesome.

The first four missions already have more variety in them than the entirety of Uncharted 3 and Gears 3 combined. :P The second mission was a stealth one so i decided to quietly kill every last fool and got out of dodge. Got only 2 stars out of 5 and the boss lady wasn't happy. Then i realized there is no kill bonus, went back, aced it and came upto 49th (!!!) on the leaderboards. Felt goooood.

There there was this awesome elite mission where you dont get any health regen and have to kill two bosses. Got destroyed on my first playthrough, second time i took my time, planned my attack... got both terrorist brothers with one shot.... headshot after headshot after headshot. It was beautiful.

I would go as far as to say that this game has the most satisfying headshots ever. Ever.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 S0lidSnake

Jbul

U.S PSN store is a f***ing joke. It always has been. They update whenever the f*** they want. The Japan and EU stores get updated early in the day, and even ME3 download was up at midnight on the U.S PSN store. They are just incompetent hacks. I dont understand how you can ask people to go digital only and not update your store once a mother f***ing week.

Carnage, rragnaar, Bear and I all bought Unit 13. I dont know if it's worth getting over ME3 (but then again no game is) but its definitely worth checking out especially if you liked the demo.

Jbul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 Jbul

Unit 13. Is. Awesome.

The first four missions already have more variety in them than the entirety of Uncharted 3 and Gears 3 combined. :P The second mission was a stealth one so i decided to quietly kill every last fool and got out of dodge. Got only 2 stars out of 5 and the boss lady wasn't happy. Then i realized there is no kill bonus, went back, aced it and came upto 49th (!!!) on the leaderboards. Felt goooood.

There there was this awesome elite mission where you dont get any health regen and have to kill two bosses. Got destroyed on my first playthrough, second time i took my time, planned my attack... got both terrorist brothers with one shot.... headshot after headshot after headshot. It was beautiful.

I would go as far as to say that this game has the most satisfying headshots ever. Ever.

S0lidSnake

Yeah, the shooting felt really really good in the demo. And the guns too. Everything had the perfect punch. I liked the PointMan guy, that shotgun was sick. And Rrag... Thank you! Found it. I'll play it a bit later. Free games FTW

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 S0lidSnake

[QUOTE="S0lidSnake"]

Unit 13. Is. Awesome.

Jbul

Yeah, the shooting felt really really good in the demo. And the guns too. Everything had the perfect punch. I liked the PointMan guy, that shotgun was sick. And Rrag... Thank you! Found it. I'll play it a bit later. Free games FTW

Dont forget that there are five or six different cIasses and while you dont get to see it in the demo, the mission are designed around those cIasses. I had a blast with the sniper rifle. Got two headshots with one bullet. I was like thats awesome and then the Trophy popped up. Sooooo good!