Gta 5!!! What are you dieing to do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jodeh43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jodeh43
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I created a thread basically about what and why are we looking forward to gta 5. What are you most looking forward to doing in the game and what do you want to be able to do in the game and if you cant you will be disappointed? My older brother named James works with rockstar and said they are releasing a beta in a couple days but it is limited. I will make a post regarding it, tomorrow! I am looking forward tuning out my car and doing some crazy stuff to it. I also seen screen shots of large vehicles likes yachts, trains and semi's with trailers. I look go nuts with the semi tuning that thing out putting a big plow in the front of it and ramming all the vehicles. Does anybody know if the collisions or car accidents are going to be different? The problem i had with gta 4 is it was really easy to flip cars especially if you bump into it. The thing i am really looking forward to is taking the cargo military helicopter/Plane loading up some nice ass vehicles are driving off of the plane and i will be dissapointed if i cannot do that. Also driving of cliffs. I dont know why but i am fascinated with destruction lol. I JUST WANT To STRAIGHT **** SHIT UP
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
Messing with the vehicles, especially the air vehicles. There was only so much you could do with the few helicopters in GTAIV, so I'm really excited to get back to flying planes and having a larger world to explore.
jodeh43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jodeh43
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Yeah i know that is really the big thing about this gta is huge selection of vehicles. It was rumored that there were an upwards of 500 different vehicles. multiple that by the 1000 plus different modifications you can do to them. That would mean you should never see the same car twice. Does anybody know will cars on the street or random cars have medications done to them?
Trender_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Trender_man
Member since 2013 • 143 Posts
sex with hookers
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Vehicles and missions.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Easy, the music, and the humor, the radio stations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHYPuerpW4

Remember that Tom Cruise parradoy? "Were gonna KILL global warming man!"

IronBeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 IronBeaver
Member since 2009 • 1986 Posts

I created a thread basically about what and why are we looking forward to gta 5. What are you most looking forward to doing in the game and what do you want to be able to do in the game and if you cant you will be disappointed? My older brother named James works with rockstar and said they are releasing a beta in a couple days but it is limited. I will make a post regarding it, tomorrow! I am looking forward tuning out my car and doing some crazy stuff to it. I also seen screen shots of large vehicles likes yachts, trains and semi's with trailers. I look go nuts with the semi tuning that thing out putting a big plow in the front of it and ramming all the vehicles. Does anybody know if the collisions or car accidents are going to be different? The problem i had with gta 4 is it was really easy to flip cars especially if you bump into it. The thing i am really looking forward to is taking the cargo military helicopter/Plane loading up some nice ass vehicles are driving off of the plane and i will be dissapointed if i cannot do that. Also driving of cliffs. I dont know why but i am fascinated with destruction lol. I JUST WANT To STRAIGHT **** SHIT UPjodeh43

For some reason I found that funny hahahah

dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Jetpack & Jets.
flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts
Run it @ 60fps :P
c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#10 c_rakestraw  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 14627 Posts

For these threads to die off.

Could we hold back on the GTA 5 threads until there's some actual news, maybe? Swear we're getting these once every other day.