GRID 2: What was So Controversial Again?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rayrota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Rayrota
Member since 2005 • 1456 Posts

Well I just played an hour of GRID 2 and amazingly my 360 didn't catch fire, the game disc didn't shoot out of the console decapitating me, my television didn't explode, and the game didn't crash deleting all the memory in my hard-drive in the progress. I actually had a lot of fun, weirdly enough. What was the big fuss about again?

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

Lucky git :lol: - we don't get it until Friday and I can't wait :cry:

CADMAN_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 CADMAN_3
Member since 2003 • 1189 Posts

I don't know I may pick this one up. The 1st one is ok and had some good things about it. Didn't know there was anything controversial about the 2nd one.

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

I don't know I may pick this one up. The 1st one is ok and had some good things about it. Didn't know there was anything controversial about the 2nd one.

CADMAN_3

Lack of a cockpit view, no driving line or indeed any other form of driver assists to adjust appear to be the big "issues" with the game. Not going to stop me rushing out to the shops tomorrow to grab my pre-ordered copy :)

chicken9stikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 chicken9stikk
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

the only problem i have with the game is that the faster cars don't have any tracks with a decent amount of straights (way too many turns). what's the point of having cars that go 200+ miles an hour when all i do is race on tracks with 50+ corners and if that isn't enough then how about you try shining some sunlight on the track (always dark).