Good players that are accused of Hax !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Hey gamers,

I don't know about you, but I take it as a compliment when Noobs accuse me of Hax when I (rarely) dominate on the gaming field!

It is frustrating though, when Im booted or banned from a server for Hack assumption. It's still a small feeling of accomplishment for me though :D

X~

Schultz38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Schultz38
Member since 2009 • 745 Posts

Yeah, I always find it annoying, but flattering all at the same time. I agree that it's kind of frustrating, but you know the truth:P

NaiveChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NaiveChild
Member since 2008 • 416 Posts

I've been kicked by admins from the same Wolfenstein:ET server a half dozen times for wallhacks. I never used wallhacks, so it always made me feel good.

maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

Eh, I dont really care their are plenty of servers out there to play on generally. Usually if someone is complaining about stuff like that unfounded I just mute them or leave the server anyways.

meiaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 meiaman
Member since 2006 • 3300 Posts

If you think like this, your life will be better: Just assume that "hax" means awesome, so when they accuse you of HAX, they are saying that you`re way too awesome for them and they don`t want to play again because they know that they will have their sorry butt kicked. :P

CanadianEh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CanadianEh
Member since 2002 • 7173 Posts
I was playing some BF Heroes and I was accused of hacking when I guy went into stealth just before climbing a ladder. I couldn't see him from a distance, but I knew he was climbing the ladder, so I shot the air where I assumed he was. I was right, he died, and then he started complaining. Rrrrreally annoying!
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
yeah, it happens when i play assault in counterstrike. theres a low wall right outside the hostage room where you can just barely see the tops of players' heads. just aim a little lower and BOOM HEADSHOT! some people dont know that and accuse me of wall hacking. of course, explaining myself doesnt amount to much. "i could see his head." "ZOMG n00b admitz to haxorx, ban him!"
Gamer-Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Gamer-Kid
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
HAppens to me too lol i hate it!
Xsan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Xsan3
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Cod4 - I would get a consitant strand of folks yelling BS BS BS ! When they get the drop on me and I end up taking THEM out!

Most of the time, they just fail to aim.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
My friend accuses me of having a modded 360 controller because I regularly shuffle his teeth at SF4 and can fire a pistol very fast in CoD4 -_____- It's annoying, but in a way it feels good that people find you 'too good to be true' :P
Faith_of_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Faith_of_Ruin
Member since 2009 • 133 Posts
it gets annoying but its even twice as annoying when you need to explain how you beat them around and they just keep saying crap like " no way man your a hacker, all you know how to do is download little computer mods" i swear thats whats really a "piss off" moment