Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58273 Posts

Hello all!

Below you will see some games listed with Steam keys. Please, take what you want. I only ask three things:

1. Don't be greedy; please only take one, and leave the other keys for people.

2. Please say what you took so I can cross them off the list as people take them.

3. Have fun!

Keep in mind these are Steam keys so they are PC games.

For the suspicious folks out there, I am giving these away because I subscribe to the Humble Bundle, and while I get a lot of great games through it that justify the $12 per month subscription, I do tend to own a few games I get in the bundle.

So, without further adieu:

• Northgard, a really awesome village management sim that will excite any old-school Settlers fans here! Steam key ITH89-MHZ3W-VQ4RZ
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2: like Left 4 Dead? Like Warhammer? Then you will love this 4-versus-horde class-based action game that has you smashing, shooting, slicing, and magick'ing legions of Chaos and Skaven. Probably one of the best overlooked games in recent memory.
  • Sniper Elite 3: who likes shooting Nazis? You do?! OMFG ME TOO! But who doesn't, especially when the slo-mo bullet cam has x-ray vision and shows the bullet going into an enemy's brain, lungs, and even *gulp* testicles. Sniper Elite is arguably *the* sniper-centric action game series of all time, and this third installment is not so bad. The Africa setting is pretty cool, too. Steam key G2E38-HJ8JI-W3BWR
  • Just Cause 3: it might not be the best open-world action game, but it just might be the funnest open-world action game. Grapple people to propane tanks and shoot the tank to send them flying. Hijack helicopters midair...and planes. Awesome destruction, much fun, beautiful game world. So chaos. FUN!
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: fun open-world stealth game with ham-fisted writing, dialogue, and character design that somehow people really like *shrug*. A very fun game nonetheless. Hide in a cardboard box then ambush people like the terrifying cat. Steam Key
  • Cities: Skylines: arguably the best city builder since SimCity 4, this is one of my favorite games of all time.
  • Seven: The Days Long Gone: this is an isometric action-RPG in the sense of Diablo or Titan Quest, but it takes place in a sci-fantasy world. The best part? You play a thief, so it's actually a stealth isometric action-RPG which, as far as I can tell, is a first (for me, at least!). Fun game, just don't take the writing, story, and voice-acting seriously. Steam Key J6909-BBD5N-2HCMW
  • Hitman: The First Season: the second most-recent Hitman game, this was the episodic game that nonetheless turned out to be a really incredible game. Like disguises? Hiding in plain sight, or just hiding? Traps? Poisoning people? Throwing wrenches at their head? Then you're a sick **** and need help. But you might also enjoy this game. Steam Key NNFEG-3ELHQ-KM0AW
  • Hard Reset: long for the days of Quake, Doom, and Wolfenstein? Hard Reset pays homage to the old-school simple-but-great shooters. Little story, no cutscenes, swarms of robot enemies, and a barebones vanilla shooter executed perfectly well. Steam Key KQB0E-ZXY9G-90XDN
  • Dungeons 3: 'member Dungeon Keepeeeerrr? 'member god games? 'member giant floating devil/god hands smacking minions? Yeah I 'member! Dungeons 3 is a fun, funny dungeon management game akin to Dungeon Keeper that does a great job poking fun at some specific games (looking at you, Warcraft...). Steam Key RKMJD-NMV0K-MDCJN
Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10417 Posts

how generous of you mr bj, thanks mate! i might nab mgsv if ok, was just eyeing it up on steam last week

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mrbojangles25

@Macutchi: go for it, I will cross off the list.

ldurham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ldurham
Member since 2004 • 27 Posts

Thanks for Just Cause 3!

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@mrbojangles25: I grabbed Vermintide 2 as I have been eyeing it for quite a while now but haven't been able to convince myself to commit to buy....... and now I don't have to! Thanks!

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By PETERAKO
Member since 2007 • 2579 Posts

@mrbojangles25 Thanks a bunch for northgard! I was always late to these kinds of giveaways. Exciting to be on time for once.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mrbojangles25

@PETERAKO said:

@mrbojangles25 Thanks a bunch for northgard! I was always late to these kinds of giveaways. Exciting to be on time for once.

Northgard is so much fun! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.