God of War - replaying the originals

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

With the highly-anticipated God of War coming in a few weeks, I've recently been replaying the original trilogy. On to God of War III now, remastered on the PS4, which I think I only played once when I was younger.

I truly hope the new game stick to the methods the originals had, such as the awesome (deliberate) camera angles and the over the top boss battles. I must admit I quite like the mostly linear gameplay (not wandering off and instead being devoted to the main quest) but I think the new one is more open world.

Anyone else as excited as I am? What are your thoughts?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@goodzorr: Will undoubtedly buy the game at some point. I love hack n' slashers. And bought every GoW game. Yet after Ascension I'm not holding much hope for the new game but would gladly be proven otherwise.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

It’s been a while since the last GoW, I did like Ascencion but not as much as the others. I’m not going to say I’m hyped, I preordered and hope for the best.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#4 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

I've enjoyed the GOW series to a decent degree over the years, but all the changes they're talking about makes this new entry sound like their best, most interesting entry of any of them.