god of war ps4 need help dont mind spoilers just started playing in the week so very early into game

Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

i found 2 of the scrolls needed to translate the langue around the world serpent area but having trouble finding the other two or where to look

then walking through the area where you throw the axe to shut off the poison i came across the black breath and the witch took me to the other realm

basically is the ""translate langue find the scrolls"" a side quest and the black breath the main quest? i actually cant tell and lost in translation with the journal.

or will i find these last two scrolls in the new realm i entered (1st one) and gets me through those doors he says cant read yet

sorry for the stupid question i cant tell if im on a main or side quest at this point, and i did those favours in between - knock down thor statue , helped both dwarfs and light the brazers for the spirits to rest.

mikestunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#2 mikestunner
Member since 2005 • 5306 Posts

The scrolls to translate the language are a side mission. You can do that when ever. You need to advance the story to unlock the location for new ones most of the time. So continue with the main quest until you get back to free roam.

Nothing is missable so you don''t need to worry. Once you finish the witch part, you will be back in the main world.

Flyin3lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

@mikestunner: thank you for the reply , the side quest seemly pop in , i thought i had to find these to progress the main, i need to look at the journal closely. and i presumed all four was in the same area not far from each other, and good thing this world is epic to explore