Maaz_Pro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Maaz_Pro
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Action is the best source of entertainment, whether you are watching a movie or playing a game. According to the reports, a vast population loves to play action games.

Well, today we are here with a review of one of the most famous game, The God of war. Indeed, there are many parts of this game, but we will discuss the latest one that released in 2018. The God of war is an adventurous action game that holds a great storyline.

It is the 8th part of God of war series, and no doubt, it has maintained the reputation of the game. This fantastic video game was developed by the Santa Monica studio that is renowned for its fabulous creations.

If you are not familiar with this game, so we are going to discuss its features in detail. Don't skip any of the paragraphs because each heading contains a lot of information.

Storyline

In the last chapters, you have seen a character Kratos, who is an antihero in an angry mood. In this chapter, he is designed quite polite, and his iconic chained blades of chaos are also stripped off.

Kratos is shown a more vulnerable demigod in this part. The story also tells he has made a deal with his secrets of the past to make future safe from dark effects.

Now you will also see his son "Atreus" along with him in the game. The father and son's pair looks fabulous in the game.

Gameplay

The direction of the game is a third-person perspective, which seems the perfect view to control the character. The environment of war is shown in the game.

Different missions are included that are necessary to get completed. Multiple weapons range is present in the game that will get unlocked as you will move forward in the game. Now the Kratos will handle the magical battle axe instead of the iconic chained blade.

You will face different characters while going through the journey of this chapter. There is also an option of the over the shoulder camera that you can use when needed.

Graphics

We are speechless to comment on the graphics of this game. A high level of the print is used in this game that will take you to the original ancient world. The characters are designed very well, and the most exciting thing is that they look real.

As the graphics are amazing, so you will need a heavy graphic card or the game card to support this chapter of God of the war.

Conclusion

Hence, God of the war is a renowned strategic action game. It is the 8th chapter or the 8th season of the God of the war series. It has also made a large business in the market and is still selling at the same rate. In this article, we have explained the various features of the game, including the graphics.

The script is fabulous that will keep you engaged. There are two main characters of the game, Kratos and his son Atreus. Want to know more about the game? Just bring this game today and have a personal experience. (Link remove by Moderator)

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11655 Posts

@maaz_pro said:

The direction of the game is a third-person perspective, which seems the perfect view to control the character. The environment of war is shown in the game.

Nay, God of War (IV) is a third person over the sholder view, designed for shooting mechanics. Thus doesn't work well in this game. If the view was "perfect" it wouldn't require indicators patched in at the last moments just to make combat a little less annoying.

Different missions are included that are necessary to get completed.

The game doesn't have a mission structure.

Missions are usually referenced as a strict requirement and ending once mentioned requirement is complete. God of War (IV) follows side-quests which are exceedingly optional, usually fetching something or slaying an unimportant NPC, basically a common concept in various RPGs.

Multiple weapons range is present in the game that will get unlocked as you will move forward in the game

Multiple is a far stretch. God of War (IV) has the fewest weapons in the franchises history, this includes Chains. The way they combated this was the assist moves with Atreus. And before someone states otherwise weapon upgrades are not separate weapons.

Now the Kratos will handle the magical battle axe instead of the iconic chained blade

. . . How far did you get into GoWIV before writing this pandering review of a two year old game?

There is also an option of the over the shoulder camera that you can use when needed

The camera is always over the sholder, it just zooms for the aim trigger and scales out for certain scripted events.

*Don't want to be overly harsh. But your review is overly positive and very misleading on the actual game.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 55899 Posts

@maaz_pro: Stealth advertising isn't allowed and don't let me catch you do it again. But your thread shall remain open because it's pretty much part of Games Discussion after all.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RSM-HQ
@davillain- said:

don't let me catch you do it again.

When bots, ads, and spam are a foot, moderator @davillian- comes a stomping

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#4 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:
@davillain- said:

don't let me catch you do it again.

When bots, ads, and spam are a foot, moderator @davillian- comes a stomping

Love this.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts

That's no review...

...it's an ad.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RSM-HQ
@mrbojangles25 said:

That's no review...

...it's an ad.

Sure, however even then someone had to write that bloated garbage.

Most of what I criticised didn't even seem from the game at all.

Seen better 'opinions' from forum users who clearly just watched two minutes of footage, and wrote autistic gibberish

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34469 Posts

That was probably the worst review I've ever skimmed through.

@RSM-HQ said:
@maaz_pro said:

Nay, God of War (IV) is a third person over the sholder view, designed for shooting mechanics. Thus doesn't work well in this game. If the view was "perfect" it wouldn't require indicators patched in at the last moments just to make combat a little less annoying.

Try telling a Sony fanboy that. Or a "gaming journalist", for that matter. An exceptionally large sum of people completely ignored any of GoW's shortcomings. It was almost scary.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Litchie said:

Try telling a Sony fanboy that. Or a "gaming journalist", for that matter. An exceptionally large sum of people completely ignored any of GoW's shortcomings. It was almost scary.

I did

I've commonly called out fanbois on various platforms/ publishers for clear bias on shallow/ broken games-

Arms and the first Splatoon are strong examples for Nintendo. I got an odd amount of negativity for the terrible Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor Edge which was a WiiU exclusive. Someone on this very forum called the first Splatoon the best Nintendo game since "Super Mario Galaxy'' no joke! I love the sequel but the first had a lot to be desired and Arms is a bad game, no ways around it.

Sony I would say Little Big Planet 3 and Drake's Deception got me the most hassle. LBP is a series I loved so when Sumo Digital made a game so broken it makes Bethesda games look polished you know something's wrong. Morons defended the game stating it's flawless and "never had an issue". Though Horizon is also a recent example, and was curious to see how much people defended that game. I wasn't even that hard on it honestly. Quite a few games like LBP 3 I will call garbage, Horizon I just dubbed as a very safe and predictable sandbox third person shooter.

Pretty critical on Sea of Thieves which many didn't take well. Love the art style and pirate focus, but it's a blank canvas, and just not much fun mechanically. And on 360 called Halo 3 a poor follow-up to its previous entries, which I stick with Reach on the other hand is a great game, recently grabbed it on P.C.

D00M 3 and various Crytek projects on P.C. I am pretty tough on. Have a strong stance against games that just want to be pretty and forget to do everything else.

All of these I got a lot of spam messages out of hatred/ etc. Doesn't matter to me what company messes up, I've even called out Capcom. A publisher I frequently praise.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10360 Posts
@maaz_pro said:

As the graphics are amazing, so you will need a heavy graphic card or the game card to support this chapter of God of the war.

good to know, thanks pal

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#10  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

This is beautiful, please don't erase! Don't close thread! Make it sticky. Quite sometime since I've laugh so hard. The future is here!

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

When you are stuck on one system, miserable and feel the need to put huge effort into defending a 5 year old sub $500 purchase