Glitchiest game you ever played?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Boba_Fett_3710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Boba_Fett_3710
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
The glitchiest game I ever played was Spiderman 3 for 360.
Nazarimous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Nazarimous
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

Mecrenaries 2--- it glitched ALOT, and so bad sometimes it made missions impossible.

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#3 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Elder Scrolls 4 : Oblivion

Had I not saved like 80 times, I'd have had to go back and start the game over from the beginning to complete some BS quest if you did something out of order (not from the story line or killing an NPC but because Bethesda sucks at coding). I also experienced many other glitches that lost me some unique items and such.

Buggy buggy game at launch.

TristanShand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 TristanShand
Member since 2008 • 1400 Posts

Vampire Bloodlines, although my favorite game had to have a patch after release titled "The rest of the game". About halfway through it just crashes no matter what, until you patch it. After the patch your save files then became corrupt and you have to start again (unless your smart and patched it before playing). Apart from having part of the game missing you had a few glitches both minor and major. The best one is during a cutscene, they forgot to annimate your toon and it stands there arms wide.

Mercs 2 was terrible. When you reload your game it doesn't load up the graphics of your weapon, so you walk around like you got a pretend gun. Often your helicopter pickup guy won't pick something up or complain about enemy fire and bill you for the damage, even though nothing fired at him.

Neverwinter Nights 2 seemed rushed but was playable. A lot of detail missing from the game on release, and still missing now! Female characters often refered to as he, one of the characters in the party constantly talks about her tail but she hasn't got one! (They patched the tail in later) Red Dragon Diciples don't have wings (caused major dissapointed to D&D geeks).

Fakenamelmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fakenamelmao
Member since 2005 • 336 Posts
hour of victory
miracleofsound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 miracleofsound
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

oblivion drove me nuts with its glitches. I had to start quests from the beginning because the last chapter would just decide not to begin. thieves guild was the worst culprit here. also the game crashed every time i used one of the power up stones around the countryside

hate to say it cause i love both games but fallout 3 has also crashed on me more times than i'd like to mention...

another totally glitchy game was red ninja. ugh.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#7 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
Twisted Metal 4. It obviously never made it past beta testing.
Kage1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kage1
Member since 2003 • 6806 Posts

Socom 1 singleplayer

Your men getting stuck behind objects so they cant follow you. Making it hard to complete missions.

e3li7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 e3li7e
Member since 2008 • 281 Posts
Any of the Legends of Wrestling games. They glitch like crazy!!
austinhammey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 austinhammey
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
glitchiest game I ever played was Big Rigs. VERY BAD GAME!!!
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. All of you saying Mercs 2 and Oblivion: You have yet to play a truly buggy, nearly unplayable game that forces you to quick save every minute just to make sure your don't plummet down a staircase. Im very lucky I played a fully patched version but it was still buggy enough I couldn't beat it. It was still a pretty good game though.
Avatar image for MetalGear_Ninty
MetalGear_Ninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MetalGear_Ninty
Member since 2008 • 6337 Posts
Sadly, I'd have to say The Simpons game -- it was like nobody have ever test-played the game before hand. The whole game felt like it needed another good three months of refining, except for the awesome cutscenes that is. :P
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#13 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

Vampire: The Masquerade, although I'll give it a bit of slack for being a PC game and that it was eventually patched (even if the best patch was fan-made). But good lord, unplayably buggy in spots.

The buggiest console game I've ever played, one that never got a patch to fix the problems, has got to be Tomb Raider Anniversary for the 360. Unless you enter the mansion before or after starting the game, you'll merge your current level stats with the mansion and never be able to unlock the achievements or the unlockables linked to that level. Grabs are also bugged in several spots and unless you switch to manual the game will constantly pop you into the scenery. Also, not really bug-related, but they lose even more points for not even managing to get the 360 port to run at 720p or as solid a framerate as the PS2 version.

rik666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 rik666
Member since 2005 • 488 Posts

Mecrenaries 2--- it glitched ALOT, and so bad sometimes it made missions impossible.

Nazarimous
Seconded, Splinter cell: Double Agent to.