GGD Weekly Game Releases Topic - Week of January 31st

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

It's time to put Mass Effect 2 down and get ready for the next lot of new releases. Here's what you can expect for the week commencing January 31st.

United States

Dawn of Heroes - DS
Imagine: Reporter - DS
Playmobil Knights - DS
Puzzle Chronicles - DS/PSP
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - PC
Star Trek Online - PC
White Knight Chronicles: International Edition - PS3

European Union

Astro Boy: The Video Game - DS/PSP/PS2/Wii
Chicken Blaster - DS/Wii
Dante's Inferno - PS3/360/PSP
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days - PSP
Endless Ocean 2: Adventures of the Deep - Wii
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - Wii
Go Play: Circus Star - Wii
Go Play: City Sports - Wii
Go Play: Lumberjacks - Wii
History Egypt: Engineering an Empire - PC/DS/PSP
Jig-a-Pix: Love is… - DS
Karaoke Revolution - PS3
Mx vs. ATV Reflex - PS3/360/DS/PSP
Star Trek Online - PC/DS/PSP
The Princess and the Frog - Wii/DS
Titanic Mystery - PC/DS

Australia

Dante's Inferno - PS3/360/PSP
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - Wii
Star Trek Online - PC
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - Wii
Vancouver 2010 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games - PS3/360

God Eater - PSP
Kunio-Kun no Chou Nekketsu! Daiundoukai - DS
Misshetsu no Sacrifice - PSP
Pop'n Music Portable - PSP
Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope International - PS3
Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu: Shousetsu Nihonshi B: Shin Sougou Training Plus - DS
Yamakawa Shuppansha Kanshuu: Shousetsu Sakaishi B: Shin Sougou Training Plus - DS

As I mentioned, this is a list of expected releases for the coming week. Should you know of any others that are absent from the list, or ones that shouldn't be included, let me know and i'll update.

Well being an Aussie I've got my eyes on Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. What about all of you? What on the list has you excited?

Lov3IsPAiN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 Lov3IsPAiN
Member since 2009 • 198 Posts

WII and DS week :))

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

It's time to put Mass Effect 2 down and get ready for the next lot of new releases.

mjcowley

I wish it were that simple. Mass Effect 2 is likely gonna last me to the next big release on March 9th:P

chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 chicknfeet
Member since 2004 • 15630 Posts
My understanding was that if you don't speed through the game, ME2 is going to last for yet some weeks
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - PCmjcowley
I want this game to do well. I loved the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but I didn't really get a whole lot of time to play it on a friend's computer when we were in college. The second one didn't get as good of scores, I don't believe, but I'm really hoping the third installment will be well received.
mjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mjc  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 12723 Posts

[QUOTE="mjcowley"]S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - PCmuthsera666
I want this game to do well. I loved the first S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but I didn't really get a whole lot of time to play it on a friend's computer when we were in college. The second one didn't get as good of scores, I don't believe, but I'm really hoping the third installment will be well received.

It seems to be picking up a few decent reviews so far.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 muthsera666
[QUOTE="muthsera666"][QUOTE="mjcowley"]S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat - PCmjcowley

It seems to be picking up a few decent reviews so far.

Sweet. The game looks pretty promising.
CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

Sony's sending White Knight Chronicles (which they held up for approx 2 years) out to die this week.

Sony is expressing its contempt for anyone foolish enough to purchase WKC by charging them 5 dollars to edit their created character (and anyone who wants to edit their character again has to pay another 5 bucks).

Someone high up in SCEA must have a grudge against Level 5. There's no other logical explanation :P.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 muthsera666
Sony's sending White Knight Chronicles (which they held up for approx 2 years) out to die this week.

Sony is expressing its contempt for anyone foolish enough to purchase WKC by charging them 5 dollars to edit their created character (and anyone who wants to edit their character again has to pay another 5 bucks).

Someone high up in SCEA must have a grudge against Level 5. There's no other logical explanation :P.CarnageHeart
The game didn't get that great of a review here on GS. It's too bad; I've kind of been interested in the game since I first heard of it a while ago.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Someone high up in SCEA must have a grudge against Level 5. There's no other logical explanation :P.

CarnageHeart
I was interested in this but it took too long and now there are too many other great games to contend with. I'll get it eventually in the bargain bin. Big mistake to release this so close to FF XIII IMO.
ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
I'm interested in Puzzle Kingdoms. Still waiting for reviews. I highly doubt it'll be the next Puzzle Quest or Might & Magic Clash of Hereos. But I'm willing to try any good puzzle game, assuming this is good.