Get a catalog refund or redeemable keys for Steam/UPlay/Origin for games that you own on the Impulse GameSpot PC App

SimonGoback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 SimonGoback
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

A lot of people have been having issues populating their GameSpot PC catalog with the deprecated app. So I reached out to customer support again and actually received a response this time. (nada in 2014)

They will give out refunds for any games whose product key codes that cannot be redeemed on Steam/UPlay/Origin. They will also give out your keycodes if you don't have them.

Here's the email from tech support:

Hi <caceomorphism>!

I'm very sorry to bother you however your e-mail in regards to your difficulties obtaining your games from our App recently came across my desk. I'm very sorry to hear about this, but I'm reaching out to you today to provide further assistance and resolve this for you.

Since the GameStop App is no being supported, it currently acts as a 'digital locker' to house your game keys until you can retrieve them to download them on the next suitable PC client such as Steam, Origin, or uPlay. Sometimes though, our guest can experience some challenges trying to launch the app and retrieve the keys, and because of that we have the ability to pull the codes for you.