Gears of War 3 Opinions on Dashboard

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeSchaffnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MikeSchaffnit
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Hey guys, I'm Mike Schaffnit and I produce and host a weekly Xbox show giving our opinions on all the latest games, news, and speculation you could ever want. With the launch of Gears of War 3 last week we had an interesting amount of hands on opinion during yesterday's episode of Dashboard. We would love for you guys to come watch and give us you're opinion as well.

Here's the episode.

If you guys like the show, be sure to come back each week Monday's at 2pm PDT. We are greatly trying to grow within the console community.

--
As a side note I reached out to Synthia last week to ensure I am not violating ToS, but have not heard back. If this becomes a moderated issue please contact me and I would like to talk more.

reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts

Great show!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

to ensure I am not violating ToSMikeSchaffnit

Every member has to agree to this set of rules

Here's part of it

"Advertising: Messages that clearly advertise a service or product are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited commercial or personal web site advertisements; For-Sale/For-Trade/For-Auction/Wanted notices; "Make Money Fast" scams, chain letters, surveys, and pyramid schemes; or any referrer-ID based sites (including both games and free-item marketing sites). Users are allowed to include their web site address in a signature, request comments on their personal site in a social setting, or provide, only once, an interesting or relevant link to another site. If a user directly or indirectly profits from a site or link, it may not be posted on the Service."

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#4 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

This is really awesome and I encourage people to check it out. I sent this thread over Ryan Mac's way but so far color community impressed ;)