This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: October 13, 2007
- Posts: 370
- Member Since: December 14, 2006
- Posts: 11455
Just call around. I do that all the time. Also, call Game Crazy as well. They will be able to give you estimates, but call at times when they're not busy. Or you can just take your games in.
For example, I called in today for a game and got estimates. It's not too hard, just pick up the phone and dial. ;)
- Member Since: June 26, 2006
- Posts: 3975
- Member Since: December 3, 2004
- Posts: 1095
- Member Since: May 9, 2003
- Posts: 32760
- Member Since: October 16, 2004
- Posts: 14514
- Member Since: September 27, 2003
- Posts: 12466
- Member Since: February 6, 2008
- Posts: 687
- Member Since: August 9, 2005
- Posts: 1488
- Member Since: December 11, 2006
- Posts: 102
- Member Since: January 6, 2006
- Posts: 39
Sorry for this guys but i'm so confused.
So, this trade in thing, If i trade my games to gamestop, do they give me MONEY, or CREDIT? or is this the same thing?
im just so confused about this. do they give you money, or some type of credit that you can save on a card or w/e to buy another game? Thanks.
- Member Since: October 2, 2006
- Posts: 4045
- Member Since: January 28, 2008
- Posts: 2007
Please Log In to post.