GameStop PlayStation 2 Game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheStickMafia (868 posts) -

Haha. I'm poor right now and want buy a PlayStation 2 very cheat under a dollar. That's right a dollar. I just wanted to know any games to look for throughout their selection.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
#2 Posted by Emerald_Warrior (6581 posts) -

Do they sell them for under $1? I've seen $1.99 as the cheapest at my store.

#3 Posted by TheStickMafia (868 posts) -

Well actually they do. But from I noticed they're the worst of worst titles you can get.

#4 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
Don't you think you should save that buck? :P Kidding Here I'll help. Here's the most recent price-drops on PS2 games that are starting at 99 cents. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-2?nav=28xp0,138b-162 Most notable is Metal Gear Solid 2, Gran Turismo 3, Medal of Honor Frontline, then go the PS2 tab and look for the Preowned part and sort the page from lowest to highest :P I feel though if your going to buy the games for this price check the condition at least because you might get a very beat up game since Gamestop is really selling out the PS2. Also if you go to the store, there is a Buy 2 PS2 games get 1 Free sale :P so bring 4 bucks at least :) to cover taxes and such :P
#5 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
Sorry for double post but since I'm being helpful I'll provide the link to what I was talking about, just make sure you sort it lowest to highest :P http://www.gamestop.com/browse/playstation-2?nav=28xp0,138b
#6 Posted by TheStickMafia (868 posts) -

Well that's a lot of help! I mainly wanted to go up there just to mess around and check out some stuff. I only have around a dollar on my GameStop Rewards Card.

#7 Posted by rwallacefan (4886 posts) -
Anytime, spend it wisely :P
#8 Posted by TheStickMafia (868 posts) -

Wow they've actually improved their selection ninty nine cent games.