bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

Did you ever buy a game that seemed fun but ended up being one of the worst games you ever played? So bad that you regretted paying for it?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts
  • Little Big Planet 3
  • Assassins Creed (original)
  • God of War: Ascension
  • Devil May Cry 2
  • Monster Hunter: Online
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
  • Thief (reboot)
  • Super Mario: Sunshine
  • D00M III

Just to name a few_

Some mediocre games that I bought, actually enjoy, such as Manhunt and Splatterhouse (reboot). A game doesn't always need to be a masterpiece to be enjoyable. However at times you just buy that dud that shouldn't be recommended ever, because it has so few redeeming qualities. It's even worse when a game was built up to be better than it is.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Brink, Zombi, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Grow Home are some examples. I expected these games to be more enjoyable than frustrating. I've played worse games but I didn't expect as much from them at the time I played them.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

I've never played through a whole game and regretted it...

....but I really regret playing the first ~25 hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@SoNin360 said:

Brink, Zombi, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Grow Home are some examples. I expected these games to be more enjoyable than frustrating. I've played worse games but I didn't expect as much from them at the time I played them.

lol Brink. Yes. Such potential.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#7 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Jak 2 on PS3 is the big one for me.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@SoNin360 said:

I couldn't even finish the game because of how god-awful the AI was. And there was literally no one to play online with and I'm pretty sure I played the game well within a year after it launched.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@SoNin360 said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@SoNin360 said:

I couldn't even finish the game because of how god-awful the AI was. And there was literally no one to play online with and I'm pretty sure I played the game well within a year after it launched.

Oh yeah, there was barely anyone within a month or two of release. Another reason I regret buying and playing it.

I mean, it was a REALLY awesome concept, just a total fail on execution. The parkour aspect, class-based structure, various game modes, even the maps, were all pretty neat, but when it came down to execution it just fizzled.

People talk about "x-factor" or what the the french call the "I don't know what" ( :P ) characteristic of things. Brink was had the antithesis of that; I suppose you could say it was cursed, but that makes it sound blameless, this was very much Brink's fault lol.

A shame, really. Like I said, such potential. It wasn't a bad game, it just was not fun *shrug*

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

One of the games I regret playing the most in my life was Epic Mickey. For those who don't know, the game was originally inspired by a nightmare that Walt Disney had where Mickey Mouse committed suicide, but was kept alive by a dark and unnatural force. They released a ton of freaky concept art, like a bunch of deformed robots that were disturbed combinations of Disney characters like Goofy and Hades, as well as a destroyed and flooded Epcot Center. It also had the concept of Oswald resenting Mickey for stealing his spotlight and wanting to replace him. The game was still planned to be a platformer like Banjo Kazooie or Conker, but with a much more grim and foreboding tone. I honestly was pretty interested in this, and thought it was a huge step out of Disney's comfort zone. It had a lot of potential...

UNTIL the actual game came out, and it changed from dark and risk taking to safe and kid friendly. Seriously, the characters all talk in cartoonish mumbles, and even if you pick the "bad" decisions, you still get a happy ending. Not only that but the platforming is basic and awkward, the "moral choices" don't matter in terms of the story, the camera is terrible, and overall the game just isn't fun or engaging in the least. Epic Mickey is a prime example of a daring and innovative idea going down the drain in order to appeal to a broader demographic. I never played the sequel, but I've heard from a few people it's even worse.

bronzeheart92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bronzeheart92
Member since 2017 • 129 Posts

@zassimick said:

Jak 2 on PS3 is the big one for me.

Really? What made you hate Jak 2 so much? Was it too difficult for you or something?

brenobnfm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 brenobnfm
Member since 2017 • 103 Posts

- Battlefield Bad Company 2 campaign

- Dante's Inferno

- Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4.

- Devil May Cry 3

- Enslaved

- Skyrim

- Uncharted 1 and 2

If only i could get my time back...

DarkTower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DarkTower
Member since 2017 • 201 Posts

Assasins creed ... all of them are trash to some extent

God of war ... can't even change the difficulty mid game, wtf, just rage quit halfway through 3 fighting hades on hard mode

Driveclub ... not a terrible game, just terribly boring with no real reason or incentive to ever finish or replay

Bioshock infinite... great artstyle, good story, terrible gameplay, too repetitive imo. Not a terrible game as well, just too much of a grind fest for me, never finished it got stuck on that stupid shoot the blimps down mission near the end of the game

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@bronzeheart92 said:

Did you ever buy a game that seemed fun but ended up being one of the worst games you ever played? So bad that you regretted paying for it?

Nope, never regret playing a game, i have 2 games i regret buying which was No mans sky and a virtual demo called gone home.

Also why would anyone regret playing a game? usually i find out a game is not interesting with in the first 5-10min

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

Kind of on the fence with Wolfenstein The New Order, haven't tried Metro yet but might be the same with those 2 games.

Just some sale games though so those aren't that big a deal, otherwise I have great taste and a great eye for good games.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

The Witcher 3

Bioshock trilogy

Destiny

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18  Edited By skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Skyrim and fallout 4. 1100 hours I want back after many restarts lol.

Worse got to be LA Nore what a joke that was.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#19 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@bronzeheart92: @nibbin1191: Nah, but a number of issues including poor gameplay, a terrible checkpoint system, crummy driving, garbage mission structure, and a bland setting visually.

I'm sure there's a lot more criticism but now it's been years since I beat it. Got the Jak HD Trilogy and had a lot of fun with the first game, but the second game is the one that made me realize if I'm not enjoying a game in the first couple hours (depending on what the game is), then I'm not going to waste my time seeing if it gets better by the end. So much wasted time with Jak 2.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#20 nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

COD advanced warfare

COD ghosts

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

all these games seemed like they'd be great fun but turned out to be massively disappointing -

far cry 2 - signified the beginning of the spiral down into the gaming doldrums for ubisoft for me. an unmitigated disaster of a game with barely anything redeeming about it. heartbreaking after waiting so long to see the great far cry get a sequel only for it to turn out like this.

halo 4 - it looked like halo, it sounded like halo but it absolutely did not *feel* like halo (sp). an all-too-clear message that ms could not reproduce the bungie magic. having played halo 5's sp can confirm this is the case.

splinter cell blacklist - the underlying game was not absolutely terrible but it was nonetheless a sorry demonstration of ubisoft ubisofting the hell out of a franchise, in this case to the point of it being barely recognisable to the classic original trilogy.

thief - surely eidos montreal, who gave us the pretty damn good human revolution, couldn't make a complete balls up of the thief reboot, could they? yes. and then some. so terribly bad. it made me angry

darktruth007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 darktruth007
Member since 2003 • 976 Posts

I dont regret any game I've played - mostly cuz I stop playing when the game ceases to be interesting.

F ex I don't regret playing WoW. It was my first mmo and it was fun for me until I hit max level. I had to play at least one mmo to realize how boring most of them tend to be.

Lembu90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 Lembu90
Member since 2015 • 665 Posts

Dark Rose Chronicle. It just a reskinned Omega Quintet in early 2015. Fortunately I don't spent a dime to play it. I borrowed it from a friend(who probably hated that game as much as I do).

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#24 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@bronzeheart92:

Persona 3. Bored me to tears!!

randomHALT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 randomHALT
Member since 2006 • 141 Posts

Final Fantasy 13. Wasted 50 hours of my life on that garbage.

Odyssey93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#26 Odyssey93
Member since 2013 • 40 Posts

- Nier: Automata: 35 hours of hot garbage.

- World of Warcraft: Any expansion passed Wrath of the Lich King (I'm glad I experienced everything up to that point though).

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Macutchi

@Odyssey93 said:

interesting. i've just started nier. can you give me a (spoiler free) summary of why you didn't like it (and why you persevered on for 35 hours if it wasn't good)??

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

Dragon Quest Heroes 1: Immediately disliked the voice acting - too kiddy like. Shame the resell value is very low.

Little Big Planet 3: Came with the PS4 bundle I bought a few years back. Sadly, I already lost interest and sold it off.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood: Loved the multiplayer, but tired of the Ezio's storyline and pretty much gave up.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Macutchi said:
@Odyssey93 said:

interesting. i've just started nier. can you give me a (spoiler free) summary of why you didn't like it (and why you persevered on for 35 hours if it wasn't good)??

Can't speak for Odyssey but I think the game is pretty enjoyable, yet does have its noticeable flaws.

It's tedious how it keeps changing what kind of game it wants to be and outside of a Hack n' Slash; I would say it does all the shooter sections pretty poorly.

Evade is too forgiving, and on-top of that the turret is OP in the game, only shield enemies really give that a problem.

At anycase I think a few on here have tried baiting people in. I truly think so. . . I don't know how some of these games listed are regrets/ and or/ considered bad. But hey, opinions I guess.

DerpaDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DerpaDerp
Member since 2017 • 59 Posts

Dead or Alive. yeah. really did not liked it.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Macutchi

@RSM-HQ said:
@Macutchi said:
@Odyssey93 said:

Can't speak for Odyssey but I think the game is pretty enjoyable, yet does have its noticeable flaws.

It's tedious how it keeps changing what kind of game it wants to be and outside of a Hack n' Slash; I would say it does all the shooter sections pretty poorly.

Evade is too forgiving, and on-top of that the turret is OP in the game, only shield enemies really give that a problem.

At anycase I think a few on here have tried baiting people in. I truly think so. . . I don't know how some of these games listed are regrets/ and or/ considered bad. But hey, opinions I guess.

it's quite good so far, like a kind of god of war changing perspective style game mixed with pinches of old school arcade style shooters like r-type / axelay. it's not all that pretty to look at and combat is fairly easy but it's got a certain "charm" to it. i certainly don't regret picking it up. it was on amazon prime now for like £25 cheaper than the standard amazon prime price so not only did i get it for a steal i got it the same day i ordered it too. bonus!

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Macutchi: Very nice. Yeah, it's a game to have mixed thoughts on. And this is from a Platinum fanboi.

I put Nier: Automata down for awhile to regather my perspective on what it is. Automata certainly is Taro sans best game hes lead and that's thanks to Platinums fluid combat and gameplay quality. Only game I remotely liked prior was Drakengard 3.

Both agree and disagree with the game "not all that pretty to look at". Overall artstyle is really appealing. . but, but like both Taro sans and Platinums library of games, the environments and overall game engines are usually half a generation or more behind. It's very noticeable in Automata with its large maps that have some really low resolution textures.

Only issue I think anyone would have with Nier: Automata being garbage, is how its been raved as a masterpiece. It's a good game, in some parts a very good game. Yet doesn't go much further. However I'll take all the Platinum Hack n' Slash I can get.

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

I really wish some people would elaborate on why they "regret" playing, instead of just throwing the names out there like we're all supposed to immediately understand why. Some of these games are very well liked, so its strange.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#34 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2948 Posts

The Witcher. Crap combat basically a jogging simulator but wait there's boobies!! 5 stars 9 out of 10 critical acclaim!

Beyond Good and Evil. Crap combat crap stealth sections and the plot was taken from a short story written by a 5th grader. Pure entertainment.

GMBluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GMBluth
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Controversial opinion, but the moment I finished Fallout 3 (before the DLC or anything expanded upon it), I felt like I had wasted the past 60+ hours. For some reason, watching that ending made everything that came before it feel like a colossal waste of time.

I didn't feel that way about Oblivion or Skyrim (and I never finished Fallout 4), so maybe that was just an outlier.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Macutchi

@RSM-HQ said:

Overall artstyle is really appealing. . but, but like both Taro sans and Platinums library of games, the environments and overall game engines are usually half a generation or more behind. It's very noticeable in Automata with its large maps that have some really low resolution textures.

agree with that. it has a nostalgic art style that's cool and in some places it does look great. the open world let's it down, particularly in comparison with something like hzd

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Macutchi

@nibbin1191 said:

@Macutchi:

Far Cry 2 was really good.

Blacklist was f*cking excellent.

Shame you didn't like them.

to each their own but for me it was easy not to like far cry 2. it was largely painful, so much about it was the complete opposite of fun.

that you could literally step one foot outside of the towns and suddenly have EVERY SINGLE PERSON you encounter chase you down to the death, even those who you were allied with, made no sense whatsoever and made travelling to and from missions (over bafflingly large distances) even more of a pain. couple into that the fact that weapons seize / jam up on you with such frequency that you could arrive at a mission after dealing with the inevitable dozens of enemies on the way to find your guns either broken or on their last legs.

and how could a game set in the african bush have zero concept of stealth (no prone too)? such a missed opportunity. trying to tactically approach an enemy location was nigh on impossible because eagle eyed enemies would spot you and open fire from literally miles away. that was fun. almost as much fun as clearing a guard post, moving a hundred feet or so away from it then returning to find all the enemies had magically respawned. then there was the fun of having malaria and needing constant injections to stop you from keeling over and dying. oh and the fun of being miles away from a safe house, have enemies appear out of nowhere, blow up your vehicle and force you to walk for miles because there was no instant fast travel, just a handful of bus stops dotted about in inconvenient locations - that's just what you expect your african mercenary to do, wait around to catch the bus.

blacklist i can actually understand why people like it. but for me as a huge fan of the early splinter cell games, particularly chaos theory, superficialities aside this was a game that bore little resemblance to them and had all but lost its identity

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Macutchi: Well you know my view on Horizon. But Horizon does have better graphics and good use of an openworld, that I won't deny.

Nier: Automata I think would have benefited with being more linear in map design overall and pull out some of its shallow gameplay gimmicks.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Zelda BOTW Once I realized there weren't any dungeons it kind of ruined the game for me. Breakable weapons got stale. The game just seemed to lack any sense of progression. Fighting the same enemies just different color variants was lame also. The world is full of useless shit other then cooking items. I hate collectathon games with useless shit scattered all over the world. Loved the art style but it wasn't enough to keep me playing.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RSM-HQ

@nomadic8280 said:

I really wish some people would elaborate on why they "regret" playing, instead of just throwing the names out there like we're all supposed to immediately understand why. Some of these games are very well liked, so its strange.

Little Big Planet 3- Too many glitches and bugs, erases your save-data often requiring you to use a cloud/HDD save back-up at all times to get any amount of fun out of the game. Compared to LBP, LBP2, and LBPVita this isn't acceptable and Sumo Digital refused to fix the issues and blamed the customers. . RIP Sackboy.

Assassins Creed (original)- Everything that was suppose to make the game special wouldn't be seen till AC2, and even then I'm not a huge fan of the combat. However that was the least of ACs issues. It performed well but was a world with not much to do in it.

God of War: Ascension- How do we go from GoWIII to Asc? Simple answer, multiplayer. Multiplayer makes or breaks games, and it broke the GoW series. Terribly shallow combat and some of the worst hitbox detection the series has had. Has some good puzzles but the game is overall too hand-hold'y and forgets it's a Hack n' Slash. Series got a major overhaul with its Viking sequel and this is why_

Devil May Cry 2- Do I really need to go into DMC2? Well it takes everything from the original and somehow makes it worse, level design is just big boxes with no branching paths or layers to add combat variety, on combat it's broken. Next in the series would have to be in development for many years to fix the failings in DMC2. It's the game many try and forget and recommend everyone does the same.

Monster Hunter: Online- It's Black Desert Online levels of shallow with a MH skin, horrid hitbox detection. No sense of level design, clipping through enemies and clipping through the floor. Reusing animations for the PS2 games. It's a bad Monster Hunter game. But thankfully it's not even made by the MH team and is an outsourced project.

Dragon Age: Inquisition- Shallow mission structure, over-bloated story (that's fictional politics to the extreme), Tactical mode camera is a nightmare, and in-game combat plays like an early MMO. Overall probably the most redeeming game in my list of shame thanks to its overall presentation and content but I could recommend much better RPGs regardless. If you find Inquisition fun? More power to you but you overlook a lot of flaws.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2- Tails A.I. it really makes or breaks the game if you don't play the game coop. Unlike previous 2D adventures Tails is actually needed to complete some platforming sections and you'll get annoyed with how suicidal he can be.

Thief (reboot)- Linear in design for a game that begs to be more open, A.I. that can't see me infront of them but can see me through houses. It's just a poorly made game. How do they go from Deus Ex: HR to this?

Super Mario: Sunshine- Never liked the juice system with Yoshi, Fludd is a in-your-face gimmick, hunting Blue coins. . . And on top of that the camera. For a Mario game I found it very unpolished and rough around the edges. Had some good ideas and very good level design but had many little problems and they keep mounting up as you play.

D00M III- Started the Tech-demo trend before Crytek knew what that was. D00M III is a stunning looking game, no question, if you like looking at the same hallway and door for 90% of the vanilla game. And for level design it's walking down a tube with the same Imp spawn as you cut a corner. Weapons have no impact on-top of that. It's 2017, buy last years D00M and forget this garbage exists.

*I've bought a lot of games I don't fully enjoy, but would find some redeeming qualities that make it just a matter of taste. For the games I'm listing; just couldn't recommend them for anyone. And feel people who enjoy these games must ignore how flawed a product they are.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Macutchi

@nibbin1191 said:

@Macutchi:

Chaos Theory was so good!

I loved Blacklist because I totally get off on that overarching Meta-game feeling you get in things like Alpha Protocol but you're totally right, it was a very different direction to go in.

FC2 was VERY flawed and all those things you said I totally agree with (the bullsh*t reason for not implementing friendly AI was so pathetic)

But I liked it anyway.

I feel like everything that was wrong in FC2 was fixed and tightened in FC3 (defs the high point of the series IMO).

i quite like the idea of far cry as a difficult, survival based game but what they did in fc2 was not fun or challenging survival, it was just frustrating. stalker came out about a year and a half before fc2 and showed how to do open world survival well, in the same way crysis came out a year earlier and showed how to do an open world shooter well.

agree fc3 was miles better. i just wish they'd return to the series' roots and do away with open world and all the side missions and collectables. i'd much rather have a story based game with a semi-open game environment that ultimately follows a linear path, like fc1 and crysis. then at the end when the story's finished they can open up the map and let you free roam, doing all the filler stuff if you're into that kind of thing.

@RSM-HQ said:

@Macutchi: Well you know my view on Horizon.

can't remember exactly, pretty sure you said you loved it and was better than monster hunter iirc :)

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RSM-HQ

@Macutchi said:

@Macutchi: Well you know my view on Horizon.

can't remember exactly, pretty sure you said it's ok. Gameplay was comparable to Rise of the Tomb Raider, yet failed as a Monster Hunter clone/ Action RPG. It's a Third Person Shooter that tries to be more, and fails in that area iirc :)

Just a slight correction for accuracy, but you almost had it :)

At any case I give Horizon respect for Guerrilla Games doing a far better job than I originally expected. It's a decent open world shooter if nothing else. I'm just burnt out of TPS games, but for anyone who's not? it's a good PS4 game.

Sabitica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sabitica
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Elder Scrolls Online. Skyrim is one of my favourite games, so I was pumped for the idea of being able to play online... only to be completely disappointed. The graphics were sub-par, the quests were boring and forgettable, and every time someone raced by me riding a panda with an lion following behind I completely lost my immersion. Played for about fifty hours before figuring out this game just wasn't for me.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Today started Lord of the fallen. Got it on sale on steam refunded after 88 mins.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#47 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts
  • Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Wolfenstien: The New Order
  • Fear 2
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#48 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts

In my years as an adult, I haven't regretted playing anything. As a kid, before reviews were readily available, I bought the Spice Girls game for the PS1. That was the WORST game and man was I sad. T_T

Brechard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 Brechard
Member since 2016 • 16 Posts

Infestation: Survivor Stories, originally named The War Z. It's the shittest game ever created, it took everything good about Dayz mod and made it shit, and it made all the shit bits of dayz even worse. It was also riddled with hackers.

Destiny is also one I regret sinking 200 hours into, because it just left me with despair.